Edgewater, Colorado passed bill outlawing any and all ECig usage......Yes I'm not bull....

Aquatroy

So If you don't have google maps, Denver is a huge metropolis of several smaller cities that just got surrounded on the westsideof town, it's a tiny little dirtbag of misfits in the first place so I can avoid, City Council with the advice of DA and POPO, have outlawed the usage and sales of any type of "e-cigarette" in their jurisdiction. Now is where I am supposed to not mention on this forum, so will call it ..Because the POPO can't tell the difference between nic liquid and .Kangaroo liquid, and screwed with the wrong vapers, and it's become such a bother cuz vapers with attorneys are suing back as we are not breaking the law, but the Kangaroo dudes are using good equipment out here in stupid that's it's screwing up our state, and it's now messed with our freedoms as law abiding drivers, that leave the kangaroos at home.. Well at least will have good schools and highways (yeah right) they'll screw that up too..and they even say everyone in the state will get a tax refund..8 fancy dollars...Arrgghh!?, sorry for the rant, and admins please don't whip me too hard,

Clearly, law enforcement is out looking for vaping kangaroos. Troy doesn't want to get caught up in the wide net intending to scoop up the "budding" new vapers.

In Colorado - and reading between the lines - I would think a Kangaroo is one who uses vape things for vaping the newly legalized juices or dry stuff.

...that we are not supposed to talk about in the forums according to the rules for legal reasons. :)

Duh...

I always make sure to carry a clearly labeled bottle and my business cards. Just in case...but they are on zero tolerance on Kangaroos, and we are getting caught in a wide net. Kangaroos in cars is very spelled out in the new law, so its a gal darn ***** mate!

Curious ...... pretty sure I know what a "kangaroo" is, but can't figure out how Kangaroo came to be associated with "kangaroos". Or is that something we can't talk about, too?

I have a pretty good idea why this might have happened. There was an investigative report a few weeks ago concerning Lakewood HS. Neighbor to Edgewater. Students were kangarooing during school and while in class. The report showed students using devices that looked just like the trusty eGo while being interviewed. Some of those kids had stealth vaping down to a science. I think it might have been channel 7 that ran the story.