Sleep vaping?

Was it attached to a device, or lying on it's side? And what size tank was it in?

I'll relay my experiences with this. When I got my KPT mini 2, one of the o-rings on the end of the glass tube fell off first washing, and I really hadn't even noticed that there were o-rings on the ends of the glass tube BEFORE that. I put the o-ring in the bottom part of the kpt mini 2. I don't know that I even paid attention which end I put the o-ring that remained on the glass tube when I assembled it, but at least twice, it was on the bottom as well, because I laid the tank down on my towel, and would come back some hours later (usually over night), and all the juice had leaked out the tank. Just a ml or so of juice, so not a lot to even dampen the towel, so by the time I got up in the morning there was no trace of it.

So I would double check that you have o-rings at each place you should have them.

It's funny that this came up. My wife and I keep our mods on the same night stand. She would fall asleep and I would finish watching whatever movie we were watching at the time. I would get bored of the flavor I was using so I would grab hers. She would wake in the morning wondering the same thing you are. nevertheless she doesn't keep her mod in the bedroom anymore.

My wife had sexsomnia. I love it! Anything is possible I guess.

Haha my hubby has sexsomia too! I keep my vape stuff away from the bed and up high at night because we have little minions.... Errrr children..... So sleep vaping is not a problem here.

Although it makes it difficult to get that nicotine after a sexsomia episode.

When I went to bed, my maple and brown sugar was nearly full. When I woke up, it was nearly empty. No evidence of it having leaked out. Is it possible to sleep vape? People sleep eat, sleep drive, and sleep sex, so I guess it's possible. LoL

Maybe it just happened to dehydrate that time when you slept. Or else, someone used your vape in a very professional way because no evidence found, lol.