How long till you needed to replace your battery?

Want to hear how long your battery lasted till you "needed" to raplace your battery? I'm looking at the Vision spinner or Ego twist style around 900-1000mah range. Since I'm still doing reaserch before I get into vapeing I'd like to see what you vets have experienced. Thanks

My ego twists seem to last around 6 months before they start getting weak. ;)

Wow, Mark, you must be hard on your batteries. I just checked my account at The Veteran Vaper where I got my very first variable voltage battery:

Order #404

Order Date: 9th Sep 2012

Your Order Contains:

• 1 x Joye eGo USB Charger
  • 1 x Joye eGo-C Twist 1000mAh Battery - Matte Black

It still works great! No slowing down in sight, although I must admit I use my Vision Spinners more. They were ordered about a month after I got the Twist and are still chugging right along. :)

I still have my original eGo batteries. Still hold a charge and work well. Those are at least 2 years old. Now that I said that, one will probably die. lol

You just peaked my curiosity so I got out the very second battery I ever bought: an eGo 650 passthrough. Popped a Davide mini on it and...it works like a charm! This one was bought nearly two years ago. :)

ETA: How strange. My Davide mini works better -- as in I'm getting a better draw, more vapor, better flavor -- than on my Vision Spinners. Huh. Sometimes it's best to go back to the simpler things. :D

Edited by Tameiki

You just peaked my curiosity so I got out the very second battery I ever bought: an eGo 650 passthrough. Popped a Davide mini on it and...it works like a charm! This one was bought nearly two years ago. :)

ETA: How strange. My Davide mini works better -- as in I'm getting a better draw, more vapor, better flavor -- than on my Vision Spinners. Huh. Sometimes it's best to go back to the simpler things. :D

As I get older, my days and years run together. :D The original eGo batteries are actually older than 2 years. Probably closer to 3 years.

I also have a eGo PT, the larger version (1000?), closer to the 2 years old. The thing will not die. I didn't use it as a PT much, it made my computer act strangely. I also had the same experience that you had not too long ago with an Evod tank. Awesome! I have an old box of LR cartos that I will be using with that battery.

As a side note, I cracked my first tank today. Pretty sure it wasn't the fault of the current liquid. Can't remember what I had in there last. I have a feeling it was due to dropping. Really had to take a good look at it, almost thought a cat hair ended up in the tank. :lol: But a milestone in itself!

I've got Joye eGo batteries I bought when they first came out almost 4 years ago that charge up and perform well to this day. I've only a couple die over the years and all but 1 suffered an instant death. The 1 just slowly faded away. I have several twists and have only had 1 fail because it suffered a hard drop and the button jammed.

Have I used those original eGo's everyday for almost 4 years? No. When I did use them exclusively I had several in rotation. In the last few months I've started using them again because they're very pocketable for work and travel. I can't see myself carting around what appears to be a large 'marital aid' when I'm at work or other settings.