Looking For E-Juice Flavor and Brand With The Best Throat Hit

XrisM

I am looking for some E-Juice flavors and brands with really good throat hit. I have searched everywhere on the net and haven't found one forum that truly deals with the subject of E Juice flavors with great throat hit. What usually happens is that you get a bunch of vape pros that try to educate everyone on nicotine levels and PG/VG ratios and vv, vw, bmw and Mercedes or we get words like atty, clearo, carto, chico, zeppo, harpo, and groucho. Anyone who vapes knows that a 12ml nic can have a bigger throat hit than some 18 and 24ml nics and vice versa. So put away the pocket protectors and calculators and just give us a flavor and brand that in your opinion has a great throat hit. Please add the PG and VG if you know it and any notes you want.

Respond using this template. Thanks for the welcome and thanks in advance for the replies. Here are a couple that I found had a good TH.

Flavor = Kings Cup

Brand = Crush Vapors

Nicotine Level = 18ml

PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

Notes = Its a blend of 10 different fruits with a melon aftertaste. You taste a different fruit with each vape.

Flavor = Bonnie and Clyde

Brand = Villain Vapors

Nicotine Level = 18ml

PG/VG Ratio = 50/50

Notes = multi berry and a touch of citrus

The so called "vape pros", have been vaping, most likely for a long time. They know that the only "REASON" that the e-juice even provides that "unicorn" throat hit that you're chasing, is caused by the Nic level, and the PG/VG ratio. This forum exists to provide a fun but educating place for the exchange of information, help, techniques, on just good old fashioned advice.

I understand that you wanna just be told whats the best. But, there is NO BEST!

Futhermore, you won't get much help here by slamming the people who offer said help.

IMHO

Like Joshua said, there is no "best". It's all in the eyes, or throat, of the consumer. What's good th for one may be too much th for another, and nic levels and taste are definitely subjective - you don't want to chase a higher nic level than you are used to just for a mythical th that may end up making you, but not the poster, choke. Same with "flavor notes". What I taste may or may not be what you taste, and vice versa. For example, I tried LOTS of Irish Cream (Bailey's) flavored juices that all the reviews said tasted exactly like having a Bailey's in your hand. I haven't found a single one, yet, that to me tastes like that.

Your best bet is to try flavors out, try different ratios, and see what you like.

Edited by spydre

If you've been getting answers like nic level, PG/VG ratios, vv (variable voltage), vw (Volkswagon -- just kidding, variable wattage), etc. then you've been lucky to have hit on forum members who know what they're talking about and are trying to give you good, true advice. You'll find that we'll say the same things here. If you finally do find a forum that tells you different? They either don't know what they're talking about or they're feeding you a line.

Like Josh said above, there is no one BEST juice. There is, however, a juice that is best for YOU, but only you will be able to say which one that is. Trial and error is the name of the game.

I thought I scrubbed the net of all those pics!!! Dangit! Lol

There is never actually TRULY getting rid of ANYTHING on the internet.

Here's a thought. Forget getting throat hit from juices. Get yourself an RDA and let me build a coil for you. Man, have I got some harsh throat hit for you! :lol:

Sometimes coil POSITION affects it, too. Example, my SO got a helios RDA clone to play around with building coils for. It came with a coil installed, I think .8 ohms, and man, he had me hit off of it.....while it was a flavor I gave him because it was just meh/bleh for me, the throat hit that came out of that thing had me choking. I literally could not do a lung inhale, even after holding it my mouth for a second, that's how intense it was.....in which case, I couldn't taste it, either. He said there was tons of vapor when he was doing mouth hits (there was, and there was with me as well), but he wasn't getting much vapor back out at all if he did lung hits (the th didn't choke him, but came close).

So he lowered the coil down towards the deck more. It made a world of difference. He had me try it out the next day. I could do lung hits without choking, still a butt ton of vapor, and he was getting vapor back after he exhaled a lung hit. I could actually TASTE the juice, and if it tasted like that with a regular tank, I might not have given it up.

I have a sledgehammer in my tool box I use for stubborn computers if you would like to borrow it. :) The stick of TNT would be overkill for this application.

A twenty pound sledge would be good. The SO's brother-in-law just offered me a quarter stick. Even that much is probably overkill. *sighs*

I should also mention, try different resistance coils. That can make a difference on TH as well (or so I've been told, I don't go after TH, and never really noticed it until my SO's Helios clone choked me).

The so called "vape pros", have been vaping, most likely for a long time. They know that the only "REASON" that the e-juice even provides that "unicorn" throat hit that you're chasing, is caused by the Nic level, and the PG/VG ratio. This forum exists to provide a fun but educating place for the exchange of information, help, techniques, on just good old fashioned advice.

I understand that you wanna just be told whats the best. But, there is NO BEST!

Futhermore, you won't get much help here by slamming the people who offer said help.

IMHO

Did you even read the topic? Did you even read my first post? It's asking people for the NAME AND BRAND of E Juice that in THEIR OPINION has a good throat hit. And no its not all about nic levels and pg/vg. That's part of it. There are some that are alcohol based that boost throat hit. It's coil setup if you are dripping. People at first thought it was only the PG level. There are plenty of posts that ask for info on PG/VG and nic levels and setups. I gave you two examples of E Juice and Brand that had a good throat hit. See how easy it was.

If all you do is sit on an e cig forum and comment, and even take the time to cut and paste stuff, then you have more to worry about than. I don't know what's worse, someone that ant understand what E Juice and Brand mean or actually being a VIP on an ecig forum