pulled over and searched

So im sitting at a red light that seems like its ran by father time enjoying a vape on my magneto with rsst on it. Yeah i was cloud chasing with what looked to be my own personal fog machine lol. Little did i pay attention but a cop was a few cars behind me in the other lane watching me, can we say profiling. So the light turns green and i pull away. By the time the cop is behind me he has the lights on. I pull over at the first safe place, parking lot. He proceeds to my suv telling me to shut my vehicle off and place my hands on the dash. Im like what the hell did i do. Pulls me out the vehicle and ask where is the pipe at. I respond sir i have no pipe. And he says yes you do. No sir i don't. All the while his partner is searching my ride and pulls out my mech from the cup holder and says this pipe. I let a lil laugh and begin to enlighten them to the world of vaping. After 40min of my lost time i am free to go with having two informed officers now educated so that hopefully it won't happen to someone else trying to have a safer life. This all took place is hole of a city in Mississippi

Maybe just don't blow such big clouds in the car in the future. Won't look suspicious.

Ok here is the classic argument that keeps happening over and over again. So because people are uninformed of e-cigs and the nature of a sub ohm build, I or anyone else should not be allowed to chase clouds? That is how I satisfy my need for smoking.

Sorry spydre but this is kind of a redundant move. If we hide everything we are doing it looks even more suspicious. There has never been a movement that has been covert and succeeded. We don't need to hide but we also need to be respectful at the same time. He did nothing wrong by using an e-cig or blowing clouds, but because there are people who are uninformed they are naturally skeptical. I think what he did was perfect, and while the officers actions were an overreaction it is a natural reaction in their line of work.

I am NOT saying do something covertly, but frankly, in the car, crack a damn window or something, and don't make it LOOK like something illegal. My SO has a couple sub ohms, and while, yeah, he gets plenty of vapor, it's never looked like THAT.

I am NOT saying do something covertly, but frankly, in the car, crack a damn window or something, and don't make it LOOK like something illegal. My SO has a couple sub ohms, and while, yeah, he gets plenty of vapor, it's never looked like THAT.

I have never participated in anything extra curricular that could produce the amounts of vapor or smoke that my sub ohm coils do....

I have never participated in anything extra curricular that could produce the amounts of vapor or smoke that my sub ohm coils do....

I never said you did. In fact, truthfully, the ONLY thing I have seen produce clouds of smoke is a cigar, not,well, the first thing that popped in my mind, unless you are smoking ANYTHING with the windows rolled up so smoke, or vapor, can't escape. Maybe it is because my SO does not vape as much when I am in the car, though I don't know why, but he admitted as much.

I never said you did. In fact, truthfully, the ONLY thing I have seen produce clouds of smoke is a cigar, not,well, the first thing that popped in my mind, unless you are smoking ANYTHING with the windows rolled up so smoke, or vapor, can't escape. Maybe it is because my SO does not vape as much when I am in the car, though I don't know why, but he admitted as much.

Lol no I think you misunderstood my comment. I have participated in the activities, but I have never noticed them able to produce the amount of vapor a sub ohm coil can. Not that I haven't and you were accusing me.

Lol no I think you misunderstood my comment. I have participated in the activities, but I have never noticed them able to produce the amount of vapor a sub ohm coil can. Not that I haven't and you were accusing me.

ROFLMAO.

I feel for the cops actually. Its tough trying to keep up with all the current technology and laws, whats legal vs whats not etc...It's a tough job, I know because I was was one for many years and I loved it.

Joejoevapekill did nothing wrong nor suspicious imo. If I were the cop my excuse for pulling him over would after seeing vast amounts of clouds in the car would have been for "Excuse me sir I pulled you over because it appears that there is a lot of smoke in your vehicle and I thought there might have been something mechanically wrong like the beginning of a fire or something, possible smoke impeding your vision." After seeing that there was nothing wrong for my own information I would have asked what produces that kind smoke just to educate myself. After my brief education I would have apologized for any inconvenience and let him go. I'm now happy that there is no fire and I'm educated at the same time. At the station I would inform my Sergeant to pass the information along.

*I would never have pulled him over just for assuming he was smoking some type of paraphernalia.

Edited by dragongunner