Five Pawns Signature Vapor Liquid

IMEDICx90

Alright while this may be odd (supplier reviewing another suppliers juice) I feel I owe it to everyone here and to the makers of this liquid a fair and honest review.

I ordered the sampler pack from these guys as I couldn't place my finger on which one i wanted to try since they all sounded delicious.

A few pictures of the packaging and the unboxing:

post-25306-0-60688000-1388870763_thumb.j

post-25306-0-84210000-1388870766_thumb.j

They sent a list of what you should taste and the names of each of the flavors so as you move your way through the sampler pack you dont get lost in the shuffle:

post-25306-0-33641600-1388870770_thumb.j

on the backside of that is their mission statement and how exactly they came to be, and how they plan to treat each and every bottle and customer alike:

post-25306-0-22595300-1388870774_thumb.j

all together with the samples (5x4ml). They are in glass with droppers!!!!!

post-25306-0-62246400-1388870777_thumb.j

alright so here it goes.

1.) Grandmaster:

It is supposed to be a peanut butter and banana cream with a velvety caramel undertone.

I'll admit it. I'm impressed. I have not tasted a liquid (be it mine, or compenstine's, or any other supplier) that is so flavorfull that you almost need more then a 4ml or even a 30 ml bottle to really enjoy this flavor.

I have yet to find a company that I can't clone something of theirs... and I doubt i would ever be able to come close to this. I will be a repeat customer for this flavor and the aroma... smells like a bakery.

Hands down one of the best liquids i have EVER tried, and i have tried and made quite a bit.

2.) Absolute Pin

Look out Murdock! Here comes Five Pawns!!! This is a fantastic take on an absinthe. Its got a spice in it that is labelled as a cinnamon spice with an irish creme backing. Its absolutely fantastic! I have a feeling the more i try from this company... the worse my checkbook is gonna hurt. I would buy this flavor without question and I will highly recommend you get a sampler pack with this in it yourself!!!!!

Again this is all in my trident dripper running at around .6 ohm with a dual dragon coil build of .7mm flat ribbon.

KUDOS TO FIVE PAWNS!!!!!

I will update as I move through the other 4 flavors :)

I must admit that I have not tried any other Juice other than what I created. I have seen other reviews of Five Pawns and it is the only one I have considered buying. I like natural tasting flavors and from what I have read they do it right. They are not an inexpensive Juice, they are the type that you buy your self as a treat. I don't quibble over price when it is truly exceptional as I feel Five Pawns is. I'm sure I would be very impressed with Five Pawns.

There are juices out there that are worth the price you pay. I would say that from I have read Five Pawns is definitely one them. Would you agree IMEDIC?

Yes while I couldn't make it an all day vape due to the cost of the liquid.... I do plan on ordering a 30ml of both of the liquids I have tried at some point and saving them for special occasions. :) and that is not to say there isn't other good juice out there (pluid, fadora, Johnson's creek, ec blends, zen vapor room, and of course I'm partial to my own) but these just stand head and shoulders above anything else I have tried.

Yes while I couldn't make it an all day vape due to the cost of the liquid.... I do plan on ordering a 30ml of both of the liquids I have tried at some point and saving them for special occasions. :) and that is not to say there isn't other good juice out there (pluid, fadora, Johnson's creek, ec blends, zen vapor room, and of course I'm partial to my own) but these just stand head and shoulders above anything else I have tried.

Oh absolutely, and yes I'm also partial to my own. ;) Look how many different wines there are.... Micro brewers. They are good in their own way. Well not all are good but, there are those that stand out. It is the fact that they do stand out above the rest is what makes me want to try Five Pawns. I will probably order the samples as well later this Spring.

I sampled the entire line at my local vape bar. I wasn't very impressed with the majority of the flavors, and believe they are a little over-hyped. Grandmaster was good, but Nana's Nuts from Good Life is just as good. They didn't have Castle Long Reserve in stock that day. I returned at a later date and they had gotten it in stock. WOW! Now THAT is a top-notch flavor! Definitely lives up to the hype IMO. Hands down the best coconut blend I have ever had the pleasure of vaping. Still, even with how spectacular that flavor is, I would never spend over $30 on a 30ml bottle.

My local B&M's charge $30 for 30 ml. It may be good but I'm not gonna pay that.

I think off their web page it's $25 for 30 ml?

Medic, how much was the sample pack? Depending on other expenses, I MIGHT want to try a sample pack, but there's no way I could afford to vape that even a bottle a month without giving up two other juices that I regularly purchase (and my two ADVs I buy by the 50 ml bottle a month). Part of me wants to try the sample pack to see what I'm missing, and part of me is saying, "No, don't do it, because then if you see how good it is, you'll miss not being able to have it."

I think off their web page it's $25 for 30 ml?

Medic, how much was the sample pack? Depending on other expenses, I MIGHT want to try a sample pack, but there's no way I could afford to vape that even a bottle a month without giving up two other juices that I regularly purchase (and my two ADVs I buy by the 50 ml bottle a month). Part of me wants to try the sample pack to see what I'm missing, and part of me is saying, "No, don't do it, because then if you see how good it is, you'll miss not being able to have it."

The Sample Pack is 5 4ml bottles and sells for $23.95 free shipping

Single 30ml range from $37.50 to $27.50

Ok so I made it through the final 3!

Gambit

It is a apple pie vape with a French vanilla ice cream exhale. It's a great vape but it's not for me. I wouldn't typically vape this but it is really really good if you like apple pie!

Bowdens mate

It is refreshing like an after dinner mint with a wash of chocolate and a subtle vanilla. It's absolutely hands down my favorite of the line and I plan on buying a few bottles of this one! Great vape and very refreshing. Has a cool throat hit without it tasting like menthol!

Queenside

Again.... An awesome vape. It's a blood orange with French vanilla and it has a nice sharp orange vape with a vanilla follow through. It's refreshing and I will also be buying one of these.

So all in all I have found that only 1 of the 5 I tried isn't a vape for me. To me that's a winner of a supplier. I have yet to try their 6th flavor but at 37.30 a 30ml I'll save that for a special treat. :)

I have to agree that they do make an exceptional juice. I bought a 30ml of the Absolute Pin and I am on my last tank of it, Like you said Medic, not a all day vape due to cost but a great special treat to have around! I found the Absolute Pin a good one to have when I am enjoying a good whisky!

I'm going to pick up either Bowdens Mate or Grand Master next... I think... they did not have a sampler of the Castle Long Reserve at the B&M I bought mine at but I am hoping that they do when I go in, it sounds pretty good!

The B&M that I picked mine up at charges the same as the Five Pawns website... so I save on the shipping when I get it there!

Edited by Havamal

I have to agree that they do make an exceptional juice. I bought a 30ml of the Absolute Pin and I am on my last tank of it, Like you said Medic, not a all day vape due to cost but a great special treat to have around! I found the Absolute Pin a good one to have when I am enjoying a good whisky!

I'm going to pick up either Bowdens Mate or Grand Master next... I think... they did not have a sampler of the Castle Long Reserve at the B&M I bought mine at but I am hoping that they do when I go in, it sounds pretty good!

The B&M that I picked mine up at charges the same as the Five Pawns website... so I save on the shipping when I get it there!

Lol shipping is free from 5 pawns too. ;)

Ha!... I never noticed that they don't charge shipping!

(I would quote Medic... but I can't :veryangry: I have lost a lot of the features of the forum... can't put in images, links, etc... just smileys)

If you'd like to open a support ticket with us I'd be happy to help you and see what's gong on. Make sure you don't have any pop up blockers blocking content on the site :)

Please include a screenshot, your browser type, version and OS. We'll get you squared away asap!

https://vaportalkstore.zendesk.com (Support Portal)

Christopher, I'm not very computer intelligent. I don't know how to take a screen shot, I am using Windows 7 and I don't know what OS is.

Windows 7 is your OS. Browser, I'm sure you know - internet explorer, firefox, etc. For screen shot, try the printscreen button.

Edited by spydre

Os is Operating System Windows 7 is your OS. :) Screen shots are easy. When you want a screen shot just press your "Print Screen" key Open up MS Paint and click "Paste" and then save the image. It will auto save to your Pictures folder in My Documents. Browser, are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox? IE or internet Explorer is what is default in Windows.

Still haven't tried queenside, but the other 4 are sampled. So far love the grandmaster and gambit equally. Bowden's mate works for me as I crave a mint vape sometimes. Absolute pin so far is the only one I wouldn't order more of, I don't think I've ever gotten into a cinnamon vape.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines