No more ecigs in public in NYC

Novasteve

Google+ it, Tweeted it, and FaceBooked it:

NYC just made it harder to quit smoking by banning E-Cigarettes. This is a step in the wrong direction. Arrogance and Ignorance is now NYC policy.

http://m.nbc12.com/#!/newsDetail/24271444

Well, what do you expect of a city that goes out of its way to regulate the size of sodas you can buy? *rolls eyes*

it is really bad ..

same here too....not most people around me using e cig.but they are on normal ones.It didnt got permanently banned, but still they are trying to stop it..cops have teams called the 'flying squad'.

They stop smokers to do smoking whilte driving and walking on a busy road, or some public place.

No matter it is a e cig or regular.

Big Pharma is pushing hard to force everyone onto Chantix, (main goal) & onto their other products (gum, patch, nicotrol, etc) until they can take over the world &ban natural nicotine, patent & promote synthetic nicotine, etc...

They've been caught literally lobbying officials with misinformation, (uk), and we all know how the aka fronts lobby here in the states.

Combine this with TSET bribing towns to ban eCigs, their fiercest financial foe, & the "non-profit" groups who thrive on smoke sales from TSET, plus the states who rake in ridiculous sales tax plus "incentives" to ban, ... And there's a huge war.

BUT, they don't have a leg to stand on. We must fight with truth and facts. They are basing their bans on lies, propaganda, & money. We have truth.

Send YOUR senators, congressmen, governors, DA's, the fact filled studies. Drexel, the full lancet study, IVAQS, and so on.

Send the same to newspapers, magazines, comment sections, get the truth out there!

They will not force feed me Chantix, they will NOT evict me from my home, job, insurance, or pursuit of happiness. They will NOT drive my family into a state of poverty over my having quit smoking!, they will NOT get away with their lies like we let them get away with the second hand smoking lies. We were considerate and gullible then, we didn't know better. NOW WE KNOW & they never saw us coming.

Don't despair. They are lobbying town by town, because even the FDA doesn't have legitimate reason to ban them. Big Pharma, tax hogs, grant hogs, are pushing these agendas. They might win a few battles, but there's no way they're going to win the war against our right to be smoke free.

Join CASAA.org

Join the twitter bomb brigade

Join world vaping organization .com

Join the daily fights.

Edited by Uma

Our hospital here who also owns all the clinics in many surrounding counties already will not hire you for any position if you smoke or have any nicotine in their systems. They draw your blood before hiring anyone and do random checks. I cannot believe that crap is legal but it must be because they have been doing that for over a year.

Our hospital here who also owns all the clinics in many surrounding counties already will not hire you for any position if you smoke or have any nicotine in their systems. They draw your blood before hiring anyone and do random checks. I cannot believe that crap is legal but it must be because they have been doing that for over a year.

Even though I vape now these types of policies IMO are nothing but sanctioned discrimination. The "You are garbage and can not perform your job because you Smoke/Vape" clauses (I included Vaping because of the nicotine). Seriously I get drug testing, but nicotine testing, for employment, IMO that just takes it too far. They started doing the here in MI about 13 years ago. They said it was not discriminatory when they passed the legislation to up the tax on cigarettes to pay the states deficit that I mentioned earlier. There was a time here in MI that a Community Collage fired several of the staff because they were using patches and had quit smoking. they tested positive for nicotine... your fired. It did not matter that it was a patch. these people were not hired back either even though they had proof that it was a patch.

*Gets off soap box

Edited by Compenstine

Great news video Jeffb, about disgruntlement over the NYC ban. Just about everyone feels this way, everyone but those who get money for demonizing them. It's so heartening to see true patriots standing up to them!

You remember when nurses were pro-eCig a few years back? Today they are bought & paid for too. They can take their Chantix & swallow it themselves. I'm so pissed. Those poor nurses have no say if they want to keep supporting their families. I wish they would unite and fight the corruption of our health system.

Dakota was caught saying "In a recent footnote on history the state of North Dakota considered banning the sale of tobacco in 2003.

The bills sole sponsor, Grand Forks Republican Rep. Mike Grosz lost 88-4. Think of all the revenue lost for the state to spend. The interesting matter was that all the anti-smoker groups did not want a complete ban either:

The North Dakota Medical Association, American Heart Association, American Cancer Society, American Lung Association, North Dakota Public Health Association and North Dakota Nurses Association were of one voice in saying that theres no evidence banning tobacco would prevent and reduce tobacco use because no such approach has been implemented, the groups argued. The ban also could take away certain funding for these groups for tobacco control programs.

So they didnt want to ban tobacco, because banning tobacco would cause all the anti-tobacco types to lose their jobs? As we now know with the health lobby, it is never really about children and saving souls. Just purely about power and money."

I wish I could bold the nurses part, for this conversation.

http://vtdigger.org/2013/12/13/advocates-worry-raiding-tobacco-trust-fund/

http://www.trendingcentral.com/plainpacks2/

They shouldn't be trying to ban tobacco either. It's not evil. SHS studies were buried and lied about. Spin doctors twisted up their own fairy tale fear monger data. It's all a lie. First hand smoking is bad if not in moderation, & even then it's bad for a small percentage of people just like anything else in this world.

Nicotine is beneficial to the body, not evil. The spin doctors are evil!

80% of smokers lungs are transplantable.

This whole thing has me direly upset.

Stress kills! It is STRESS that causes cancers, heart problems, .. and they're always stressing the public out over one thing or another. Flip flopping around, good for ya, bad for ya, acceptable, banning acceptables, dehumanizing, demonizing, legalizing hate crimes against targeted people, in this case, smokers. If you don't believe the NWO crapiolie, you ain't been paying attention. Eugenics actually STARTED in AMERICA, in CALIFORNIA!. Hitler learned from the USA. Sometimes I wonder if Glantz is related to him or to any of the murderous founders or proponents.

Off my soapbox...

Time for an aspirin, but not a Bayer!

Edited by Uma