Screw plastic! I'm done with it!

I'm not getting anymore plastic. I'm done with it! I need some suggestions. I'm looking for a glass clearomizer that wont fall apart. I really want it in pink. It needs to have replacable coils. I don't want it to be bigger in diameter than my eGo twist, I don't like the top heavy looking contraptions I have seen. I would PREFER a top coil as I really like how warm my top coil clearomizers are, but willing to sacrifice that to not have e-juice pour out all over the place.

Edited by HelloMiakoda

I am jumping in on your discussion :blush: here, please. I was looking at this as well. Do you think the Kanger Evod Stater is a good product? Seems like an excellent deal.

Please provide a link to what you are looking at :)

I suggest the KPT mini, or I'm a big fan of the ViVi Nova slims and I have one with a stainless steel barrell that looks great on my stainless ego, granted you can't see the liquid level, but you'll be able to tell when you need to refill it by the taste/flavor of your vape. http://www.madvapes.com/smok-tech-slim-vivi-nova-replacement-tube-stainless-steel.html - I couldn't find any links for the entire unit,http://www.hoosierecig.com/Smok-Tech-Slim-Vivi-Nova-and-X2-Vivi-Nova-Tanks_p_491.html (Go with the X2 dual coil!!!!) so it looks like you would have to purchase both the ViVi Nova slim tank, and then the replacement stainless steel tube.. Totally worth it IMO.

http://www.discountvapers.com/anyvape-davide-mini-glassomizer/

At $11.99 these Anyvape Davide minis are my only go-to tanks that I use when I'm not direct dripping. The performance is excellent with the exception of the coil that comes inside the tank when you first get them. Those I usually just throw away because they never perform. The good news is that these come with two extra coils inside the box. You can replace the drip tips with any colored ones you want provided they're for the 510, which most are anyway.

So far they only come in clear glass at Discount Vapers. They say more colors are on the way. The tanks are replaceable so you should be good to change those out when the glass part is stocked.

I've dropped mine a couple of times onto ceramic tile and so far haven't had an issue. It might be I just got lucky but these things have been pretty durable so far. :)

Its funny. I still love my old Kanger T2s. They perform well and deliver a consistantly good flavor, much better than the iclear 16's I started out with and we must have a couple of dozen of them that have seen just about any kind of juice including mints and cinnamons. After daily use for 6months or more they still perform well. No cracking or hazing although I had one where the juice got between the tank and the metal band and it still worked but looked ugly.

I dont know, The T2 is a workhorse. It's cheap, easy to use, less problems than the CE's and iclears AND iit holds 2ml of juice while remaining trim and not over balanced on an ego battery.