Who else vapes to avoid snacking?

Most definitely. My dessert vapes are just as fulfilling as the real thing. :) They go great with the morning coffee as well.

I will have to try that. I am also about to spend a month in England so I will have to find a flavor that goes well with tea.

Yep, no sweet tooth here. *munches on a frosted sugar cookie* :lol:

Haha! I am about to spend a month in England with mum and dad and my mother makes the best sugar cookies in the world. I have a feeling I will be vaping furiously as I stare at the cookie jar haha.

Haha! I am about to spend a month in England with mum and dad and my mother makes the best sugar cookies in the world. I have a feeling I will be vaping furiously as I stare at the cookie jar haha.

Enjoy your mum's sugar cookies while you can. You can "be good" about them at a later date. :)

I'm with Tameiki on that Just enjoy your home baked cookies while you can and worry about the vaping later ;) As far as your question, yes to some degree. Being Diabetic I can enjoy some of the flavors of my favorite treats and not up my sugar level. Problem is sometimes it is more of tease than anything else. ;)

• 4 weeks later...