Itaste VTR or Evic?

robv1978

Went with the Stainless Steel at Coast2Coast at $74.99 plus priority shipping. Missed getting it for $69.99 - the sale price they had yesterday. *sighs*

Yeah, I was going to say, the Coast2Coast sale JUST ended. EDIT: Tam, that comes with the carrying case correct? Do you know if it hooks on to a belt, or maybe a belt loop?

OP, I think in the long run, you'll appreciate the stainless more. The green painted just hasn't been out long enough to know if the paint is going to chip long term.

Edited by spydre

Yeah, I was going to say, the Coast2Coast sale JUST ended. EDIT: Tam, that comes with the carrying case correct? Do you know if it hooks on to a belt, or maybe a belt loop?

No clue on the carrying case. Guess I'll find out when it gets here. :)

I want an APV that is about the size of a 400mah Ego Mini that has all the features of my Vamo, is that too much to ask? LOL

And it should have all the power of a VTR with the battery lasting as long as a 3400 18650. Oh. And it should only cost around $20... :)

And have a lifetime warranty.........

Back on topic

First thing... you have to get used to is your hand gets right in your face, compared to tubulars..

And the ohm meter is touchy, just spin the connector for better readings..

But when you set it down, it stays, and never falls....or rolls ....

Can't decide if I like button in or button out, both are comfortable......

VTR bliss...

If you read the description and the q&a at the bottom of the page, it states it comes with the case. And the case does not attach to anything

What batteries and charger does it use Ashton? Try giving it a read, before asking questions already answered..

thanks(:

Is the tank changeable? And what kind of charger does it use? Lol

Yes, you can use any tank.

C2c's is a pre order, I didn't want to wait LOL So, I paid the tax so I could get it sooner, my vamo is done for :-( Like I said though I beat the hell out of that thing.

C2C has it listed as a pre-order because they receive 50 a week, and that's pretty much what they are selling. They already said in the questions listed under item on the item page usually the max wait is 10 days (and I think that includes shipping - so one week for the item to come in, as orders are filled first come first serve, and max of three days shipping).

@Tam - when yours comes in, can you tell me about the carrying case? Frankly, I'm klutzy enough that I should have one when I go room to room, as I don't think it will fit in my pocket as well as the MVP 2 does (it will be a while, I think I'm going to be saving like $10 a month towards it), and sometimes, well, I tend to have to carry several things, like when I go upstairs for the night - my nook, my phone, my "juice case", whatever I'm vaping from, and a drink, as well as the dog's bedtime treat (but that goes into a pocket). Just send me a PM, please. If it hooks on a belt, I may have to just save up to the custom holster place that can make me one that hooks onto a belt loop instead.

@Tam - when yours comes in, can you tell me about the carrying case? Frankly, I'm klutzy enough that I should have one when I go room to room, as I don't think it will fit in my pocket as well as the MVP 2 does (it will be a while, I think I'm going to be saving like $10 a month towards it), and sometimes, well, I tend to have to carry several things, like when I go upstairs for the night - my nook, my phone, my "juice case", whatever I'm vaping from, and a drink, as well as the dog's bedtime treat (but that goes into a pocket). Just send me a PM, please. If it hooks on a belt, I may have to just save up to the custom holster place that can make me one that hooks onto a belt loop instead.

From everything I've read about what comes in the kit, the carrying case they're referring to is the black box with a handle that the VTR and tank come in. There is no holster that hooks on a belt included. That needs to be purchases separately.

The case doesn't even have a handle, just a cute latch. It reminds me of an old portable transistor radio I had as a kid..long before pagers lol

No handle but has a cute latch. Got it. :)

As for the "portable" transistor radio...aren't those the ones that used the 9 volt rectangular batteries that didn't last for squat?

Nope. I must be too young to remember those, certainly didn't have two or three of them in my time. *whistles innocently*