Itaste VTR or Evic?

robv1978

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about. Which means will have to save up a few more months to get that......they make the Tardis holster for the MVP, I wonder if they'll make a Tardis holster for the VTR?

I would say yes, they say they do custom work.

Yeah, that's the one I'm talking about. Which means will have to save up a few more months to get that......they make the Tardis holster for the MVP, I wonder if they'll make a Tardis holster for the VTR?

Nice! But almost what I paid for the APV. .....

Nice! But almost what I paid for the APV. .....

Yeah, no joke.

Be 8 months to save up for my APV if I save $10 a month, then it would be another 5 for the holster. Troy, granted, guys pockets are generally bigger than women's pockets, but how well does it fit in your pocket - particularly the area that goes over your hip?

I wouldn't even try to put it in my front pockets, fits in the back pocket fine, but so heavy it pulls my shorts down.lol. I try and buy shorts (I'm almost always in shorts, except for next week) that have a side cellphone type pocket, not a cargo pocket, to fit my APVs but this guys so heavy it would swing around too much!!But they stay where you set them!!

To be honest, with your dexterity issues (if I remember right, if not forgive ) Getting a tank on and off a TVR takes some getting used to...has this funky spins but not an airflow controller attachment point.."it's not as easy as a tank on top or tubular type, and might cause you some issues. Try playing with one before you buy one...

I wouldn't even try to put it in my front pockets, fits in the back pocket fine, but so heavy it pulls my shorts down.lol. I try and buy shorts (I'm almost always in shorts, except for next week) that have a side cellphone type pocket, not a cargo pocket, to fit my APVs but this guys so heavy it would swing around too much!!But they stay where you set them!!

To be honest, with your dexterity issues (if I remember right, if not forgive ) Getting a tank on and off a TVR takes some getting used to...has this funky spins but not an airflow controller attachment point.."it's not as easy as a tank on top or tubular type, and might cause you some issues. Try playing with one before you buy one...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

Wait - it's the first week of December in Colorado and you are still wearing SHORTS?

Edited by spydre

It wasn't just on the plastic covering the screen? *is hopeful*

Since I preordered mine isn't even on its way just yet. :)

Hey, is that another scratch on the left hand side further down from the screen or just something the light caught?

Edited by Tameiki

Yep, but not next week....below zero!! Brrr

Yeah, I think we are getting that weather front system starting today - in Illinois, 'bout 25 miles from St. Louis. Temp is dropping 30 degrees today. Well, it already started to drop, I think, 'cause the high was supposed to be sixty something, and it's fifty something now.

So I got my VTR in the mail and wnen I opened it THIS was on the screen. A freaking gouge!!! Has anyoneelse had this happen?

If it truly is a scratch on the screen, not just the protective cover, or a scratch further down, like Tam said it looked like, West Coast Vapors (that's where you got it from, right?) should take it back and replace it.

I'm not really into the box style MODs, Brings back memories of having to carry a pager. :)

I know with your twists or spinners, you used a lanyard. Do you have something like that for your vamo? Because the wonderful thing about box mods is, no rolling off surfaces - which has save my klutzy butt a lot of hassle.

And have a lifetime warranty.........

You mean like the Provari? Or is that a 10 year warranty, not a lifetime warranty?

If it truly is a scratch on the screen, not just the protective cover, or a scratch further down, like Tam said it looked like, West Coast Vapors (that's where you got it from, right?) should take it back and replace it.

YAYYY!!! Just the protective cover. The film is on there so tight that I didn't even know there was a cover on it LOL I'll post a new pic shortly.