Fast Tech

Grant951

Does fast tech carry any legit products or are they all knockoffs? I've seen some products like the x9 protank that are obviously a knockoff but I've also seen products like the "authentic I clear 30" and "authentic Kanger Protank II" does anyone know if it's actually authentic? I'm thinking about placing an order.

I got a Innokin itaste SVD and Vamo V5 today from them. If they are not authentic, they are very good clones. The price I paid, I'm very satisfied. Just don't expect to get your stuff in 3 days, expect more like 3 weeks and you'll be fine.

Edited by wizard46304

• 2 weeks later...

I'm kinda late to respond to this, but I ordered a Vamo V5 from Fast tech on November 4th, just the PV no kit or batteries or anything else, and I got the email on Nov 9th stating that my product had shipped, and yesterday I emailed Fast Tech to find out why I haven't received it yet and their response was "Package was held up at HK post and rejected for security reasons" and they told me once they received the returned package they would reimburse me 100%.

I was pissed, I waited a month only to find out that my package was never going to arrive and they're gonna reimbuse me the lousy $32 I spent. I can't even get them to tell me why HK post rejected it, like I said I didnt order batteries or liquids, just the vaporizer.

That's my first experience with fast tech, and as a result I'll be ordering the V5 from a website in the states.

Best of luck if you decide to use them

To add.

My time waiting has a cost associated with the wait. I would rather pay a couple dollars more for an item and know that it will ship out ASAP. I have yet to have something I purchase from a US vendor online take longer than a week to get delivered once it is in stock.

Heck, I'll even pay an additional couple of bucks to purchase something at a B&M and get to use it immediately. That being said. Fastech does have some crazy good deals. I would not be opposed to ordering from them if I did not "need" that hardware now and could wait a month+ for it to come.

It's not about not supporting American Venders. I can show receipts of how I have spent over 5-8 times as much with American venders than I have with the 3 orders I have received from fast tech. It is about saving some money on things that I have no problem waiting for. Some of which can't be bought from American vendors. My IGOs were, yes, bought from fast tech saving $50 over getting then from an American Vendor. That's not just a couple bucks. ;) When I volume buy, I will compare prices just like any American Vendor does. If I want it yesterday and I need it that bad, I will be the first one to hit Sweet Vapes, LiteEcig, ..etc :yes

• 4 weeks later...

I deal with Jessica at Innokin and she told us that ALL Innokin products from fast tech are NOT bought directly from Innokin. So either they buy their stock from a middleman( i dont know why they would do that) OR they are all knockoffs! The same is true with Kamry (We deal with Ann from Kamry)! If they don't come with the authenticity sticker to check on the website(and they MUST check out) then they are FAKE!

My fast tech Innokin Itaste SVD works brilliantly, if its a knockoff, its a very good one. for what I have paid for the items I have gotten from fast tech, and how well the items work, Im 100% satisfied with my purchase from them. I WOULD recommend as long as you understand it could and probably will take a few weeks to get to you.

I've ordered hundreds of dollars worth of vaping gear from FastTech, and have been completely satisfied with everything I've gotten so far. They promptly replaced one mod I received from them that had a threading issue...didn't even ask me to return the defective mod.

Just make sure to place your battery or e-liquid order separately from the rest of your gear so you won't have any problems with customs holding up your entire order. Shipping is free so it won't cost any more to split up your orders.

Edited by Rixter

SO just to provide an update, as of 12/30 I have still not received my Vamo V5 from Fast Tech, originally ordered on November 4th!!

I was able to get a refund through paypal though, glad I used them to pay for the purchase.. and it turns out my item arrived in Los Angles on Dec. 25th, and was processed through the sort facility yesterday, so it looks like I might actually be receiving the V5 afterall. I ended up ordering a V5 from VaporAlley anyways. I don't think I would use FastTech again after this experience with them.

Just a risk I am not willing to take to save a few bucks as little as I buy.

Same here I would rather just spend the extra if I want something I hate waiting for vape mail and most of my stuff I got so far has only took a few days to get here I would go crazy waiting a month or even 2

Same here I would rather just spend the extra if I want something I hate waiting for vape mail and most of my stuff I got so far has only took a few days to get here I would go crazy waiting a month or even 2

And its not like the savings are huge, only marginal imo. The extra paid domestically is well worth it for the simple fact of having some sort of recourse should something go awry.