Fast Tech

Grant951

I use FastTech, i have had a shipping issue with my very 1st order I had placed with them, but they fixed it and refunded my money, I since have bought a ton of stuff from them. A few tricks I learned when dealing with FT, always look at when the item says it's available for shipping prior to checkout, assume that anything you buy is knock off, cant be disappointed when it turns out to be a knock off, and always remember...... Research and reviews!

All in all i have had a pleasant experience with them.

On to the whole keeping the V5, after you were refunded.... I probably would keep the item as well, if I had made several attempts to contact them and they went unanswered. I am also a believer in Karma though too, so i only do that in which I am willing to take in return. I would have to weigh the pros and cons of keeping it and is it worth any bad karma.

This is the best advice pertaining to FT I have seen.

I use FastTech, i have had a shipping issue with my very 1st order I had placed with them, but they fixed it and refunded my money, I since have bought a ton of stuff from them. A few tricks I learned when dealing with FT, always look at when the item says it's available for shipping prior to checkout, assume that anything you buy is knock off, cant be disappointed when it turns out to be a knock off, and always remember...... Research and reviews!All in all i have had a pleasant experience with them. On to the whole keeping the V5, after you were refunded.... I probably would keep the item as well, if I had made several attempts to contact them and they went unanswered. I am also a believer in Karma though too, so i only do that in which I am willing to take in return. I would have to weigh the pros and cons of keeping it and is it worth any bad karma.

I have gotten probably 20 orders from fast tech. The problems i have had (when they sent me wrong batteries or they were rejected by HK post ) have been promptly refunded.

That being said the batteries are not great quality. The rubberizing they put on them comes off very very easy and they rarely last me more than a few months of use.

On a side note both the official joytechs i bought from a local B&M (with the joytech logo on bottom) failed within 3 months too. Maybe it's because i'm so hard on my batteries.

I have gotten probably 20 orders from fast tech. The problems i have had (when they sent me wrong batteries or they were rejected by HK post ) have been promptly refunded.

That being said the batteries are not great quality. The rubberizing they put on them comes off very very easy and they rarely last me more than a few months of use.

On a side note both the official joytechs i bought from a local B&M (with the joytech logo on bottom) failed within 3 months too. Maybe it's because i'm so hard on my batteries.

Well, I've heard with regular, every day use, eGos last about 3 - 6 months, so you could have gotten the full life out of them Joyetechs.

BTW, is there a secret to finding things on Fast Tech? Sometimes, I've entered manufacturer names that I KNOW they carry, and come up empty, sometimes I've entered pretty specific searches, only to come up with over 1,000 hits. The only time I got a really searchable list was for RDAs, but that still included at least a page of drip tips, and a bunch of non-rebuildables.

BTW, is there a secret to finding things on Fast Tech? Sometimes, I've entered manufacturer names that I KNOW they carry, and come up empty, sometimes I've entered pretty specific searches, only to come up with over 1,000 hits. The only time I got a really searchable list was for RDAs, but that still included at least a page of drip tips, and a bunch of non-rebuildables.

I am still trying to figure it out too... What I do, because I'm on it so often... Lol I sort it by recent within last 7 days, and just skim through that. If I see something I like I add it to my wish list so I don't have to search for it later.