Fuzionheads?

Why do you care rcoe?

Was wondering the same thing. I run an auto group. I know about customer service and we are tops in our market. As someone who runs a business I was passing along info. I implicitly told Jared I wasn't looking for anything and just expressed my disappointment. It's the whole "we no longer add PG to our flavors" thing that gets me. Then you say it's not 100vg? How is that mathematically possible? When we did our Unicorn Blood tasting I read on their site, and it is still there, that "We find our flavors are best using our standard 65vg 35pg mix however you may request a different mix by emailing Jared". Paraphrasing but that's what it says in so many words. We even talked about it as I requested mine in 50-50 because I was still on the 24mg 70-80pg kick at the time. I couldn't believe how much better I liked their blend.

I said I still like the flavor better than anything else because I didn't want to "bash" them or hurt their business in any way because running a business with over 100 employees I wouldn't want someone to do the same. Taste is so subjective anyway. What I should have said is this flavor has gone downhill in a very bad way and will probably end up in the trash or a donation box at the B&M that they send to military members deployed overseas because it no longer tastes anything the same as it did before they made the change in their prices by finding a way to skimp.

And no, I will most likely not order from them again and made it fairly clear to them why. I didn't want the free bottle and would have gladly sent the last one back to them in exchange for the refund. They tried to make it right, but the free bottle is the same as the other one. My problem with them is not their service or anything, it's the product. They refunded my money and sent out the other bottle overnight before corresponding to me they were even doing that. Great service, badly degraded product quality imo.

Why do you care rcoe?
Just don't like to see bs Whoops. That's not fair. I don't like to see someone who's trying to do the right thing get slammed You run an auto group? Gfy. I move a billion dollars of food stuff. Edited by rcoe

Wow. This thread is blowing my mind, lol. I find this shocking. If you go to the website and read the detailed, meticulous discussion on their flavors and flavor creation and the apparent "gourmet" approach to juice creation, it doesn't exactly align with Jared's comments, lol. He really comes off as having no clue.

You're right, he does. And frankly, looking over both of his e-mails, someone with his position in a company (ie, that high up), I'm sorry, I expect better written communication skills? Okay, maybe I'm a grammar/punctuation Nazi when it comes from professional people, maybe it's my legal secretary background [and I know I'm not the best practitioner of grammar and punctuation], but it irks me, seeing it come from a professional person, someone putting a public face on a company. I don't know, I guess, well, that's just IMO.

Wait a sec.

It is mathematical impossible to do 100% VG.

The flavoring used in e-juice alone takes up space. The DIY guys here have stated in other threads that flavoring alone can make as much as 35% of the total volume in a juice. I've read the ranges are 10 - 35%.

Am I missing something. You cannot have true 100% Vg juice.

I personally have searched for the content of flavoring and it is difficult to determine, mostly because it is proprietary.

Wait a sec.

It is mathematical impossible to do 100% VG.

The flavoring used in e-juice alone takes up space. The DIY guys here have stated in other threads that flavoring alone can make as much as 35% of the total volume in a juice. I've read the ranges are 10 - 35%.

Am I missing something. You cannot have true 100% Vg juice.

I personally have searched for the content of flavoring and it is difficult to determine, mostly because it is proprietary.

It's magic, Bebop. The VG fairy comes in and... :lol:

Wow, that's kinda....scary. I mean, yeah, you can get flavor with 100% VG, but not the same kind of flavor as you had when you added PG into the mix. When did they make the change? Just with the bottle that you noticed the color difference and taste difference on? Is that how they saved on costs?
That's not entirely true. I missed this thread for a while but just to pipe up, I haven't had a complaint that my juice isn't as flavorful as any others with the ones I have made 100% vg. Kirk is a big advocate for his 80vg/20pg mix and he raves about the flavor. The trick is getting the right amount of flavoring in the bottle without over saturating the bottle. Just my .02. On another note rcoe calm down man. No one is bashing anyone here but I bet you would pissed off or disappointed if you bought the same car and the same model every 4 years and all of a sudden it doesn't have a radio. Doesn't mean the car isn't functional and isn't still the best ride you have found but it's lacking. Get it? And furthermore I add distilled water to my 100%vg mixes. The base is 100% vg but for it to flow in any sort of capacity you have to thin it out. So 5% of that mix is distilled water and then you up the flavoring from 10-35% (based on flavor) to 15-40% to account for the water diluting the flavoring and the product as a whole. Johnson's creek does it, virgin vapors does it, and so do every other vendor that offers 100% pg free e-juice. Btw this isn't a vendetta just trying to help people with the math since I'm on the other side of the wall as far as juice making goes. Brian I would be happy to try and clone it and boost the flavors some if I can figure it out. That might be the ticket for your taste loss. Not that a flavor isn't there... Just needs boosted.

I think I have found a fix.

1 part VapeDudes 50-50 Strawberry Lemonade to 10 parts of the new formula Endless Summer seems to do the trick. The thing that was missing was flavor and the tartness I liked. The VapeDudes Strawberry Lemonade is too tart. When I mix them with the 10-1 ratio it tastes almost exactly like the old Endless Summer. Boom.

Has anyone tried the new formula and liked it? I'd like to order but I'm kind of scared, lol.

I am not sure what to advise you. I am not wanting to bash them, but then again I have read 0 positive reviews anywhere but on their site, and even in those there are questions as to "what happened". I also agree with Tam 100% if you haven't tried the old formula and start now, you may love them because they are still as good or better than many other suppliers. My last bottle of Unicorn Blood is different too, way less sweet, less flavor, but still good.

Definitely not bashing them, but I liked their flavors a lot better when they were using the old base. To me, they were the "Holy Grail" of the juice world and changed my vaping experience immensely.

Just out of interest I had a caramel apple flavour that was horrid on 2.2 coils just swapped it out for a 1.8 and thought I'd try the caramel apple mix again and it's actually quite likeable is it possible just a lower coil can alter the flavour so much ?

Just out of interest I had a caramel apple flavour that was horrid on 2.2 coils just swapped it out for a 1.8 and thought I'd try the caramel apple mix again and it's actually quite likeable is it possible just a lower coil can alter the flavour so much ?

Yes, different coils, tanks, method (upper or lower atty/wick/coil) even battery, APV, Mod... All will make a difference, slight sometimes MAJOR!

• 1 month later...