Fuzionheads?

More correspondence making me wonder how they ever had such an awesome product. I am happy they are trying to make me happy but dam.

On Nov 21, 2013, at 6:29 PM, Brian Carter wrote:

Jared,

Am I wrong to think that switching from a 65vg 35pg base to 100vg is a huge change? That would explain my issue with taste and all of a sudden getting dry hits every other hit.

So it's no longer 65vg 35pg? That's a HUGE change I think. Would explain a lot if you guys went from a 65vg 35pg base to a 100% VG base. That would have a huge affect on flavor since PG and VG carry flavors differently. You guys should inform your loyal customers when making such a drastic change.

I may be wrong but I think it was a huge mistake to mess with perfection, or you could at least offer the old formula at the older higher prices. Just my opinion, it's not my company lol. Your website still says you use a 65vg 35pg base by the way.

On Nov 21, 2013, at 5:22 PM, Jared Davis <jared@fuzionvapor.com> wrote:

nothing to my knowledge has changed. However we have switched to not adding PG into our juices, but I dont believe that would have any effect on the flavor, it does make the juices look a lot clearer with some

Thanks and Vape On!!

Jared Davis

Director of Customer Service

Assistant Director of Operations

FuZion Vapor

Jared@fuzionvapor.com

www.fuZionvapor.com

www.facebook.com/fuzionvapor

Office: (904) 325.9833 ext. 101

Fax: (904) 257.1740

Edited by bcartervol98

Wow, that's kinda....scary. I mean, yeah, you can get flavor with 100% VG, but not the same kind of flavor as you had when you added PG into the mix. When did they make the change? Just with the bottle that you noticed the color difference and taste difference on? Is that how they saved on costs?

Well that explains the huge change in flavor. *scratches head* Why would they go messing with what was working? Also, PG isn't expensive at all so I'm really at a loss of why they'd go 100% VG to "save on costs". If it ain't broke...

Thanks for keeping us up to date, B.

Wow. This thread is blowing my mind, lol. I find this shocking. If you go to the website and read the detailed, meticulous discussion on their flavors and flavor creation and the apparent "gourmet" approach to juice creation, it doesn't exactly align with Jared's comments, lol. He really comes off as having no clue.

That is a little odd... but not unusual.

The company I am contracted to has sales and marketing people that are just a pretty face and can speak well... when asked they really don't know much about the processing of the product they are selling.

Maybe Jared is just that, someone that they have to be the face of the company but does not really "know" the manufacturing end of it?

Well they are supposedly refunding my money, got a confirmation e-mail at 830am yesterday but it has not hit my account yet even as pending. They are also supposed to be sending me a replacement 120ml bottle of Endless Summer that supposedly somehow will taste the same as 100vg as it did 65-35 lol.

I am probably done with Fuzion once I get the refund and replacement bottle, or even just the refund as I do not expect the replacement to be any different if they removed PG from their base.

It just sucks, because the old 65vg version of Endless Summer was so good to me, good enough I would have given up every other flavor I have to keep that one. Dammit, back to the drawing board for an ADV.

More correspondence and this is getting more and more laughable by the e-mail:

Brian Carter <bcartervol98@gmail.com>
2:07 PM (16 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to Jared
cleardot.gif
So I am supposed to be getting a refund, am I also getting a replacement bottle as well? I am confused.

Also I got a confirmation e-mail about the refund at about 8:30 AM yesterday but as of yet the refund has not been reflected in my account. Usually when done electronically it shows up almost immediately. Any idea how long that should take?

Sorry to be such a pest, but this change to 100%VG has blown my mind. 100% VG doesn't wick the same, carry flavor the same, and thinking it would have no affect on the flavor is about as wrong as it could get. Not trying to be an ***, you have stepped up to make me happy and at least whenever I get the refund and replacement bottle I can decide if I want to continue ordering from you guys. If itis indeed 100% VG I doubt it will be much different to be honest, but I truly appreciate your trying.

cleardot.gif
Jared Davis
2:11 PM (11 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

We are not 100% VG. The juice isn’t as thick as you think its going to be. There is a breakdown of what the 35% of flavoring is, but we don’t have that prepared yet to state publicly. As for the refund, I was told it could take 24-48 hours, but is really dependent on your bank. At least thats what the Accountant peoples told me.

cleardot.gif
Brian Carter <bcartervol98@gmail.com>
2:23 PM (0 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif
to Jared
cleardot.gif

Thanks. You didn't answer my other question. Am I also getting a replacement bottle or just a refund?

I'm sorry, but if your not going to exactly tell me what's in that bottle publicly, then I wouldn't want to vape it, or drink it, or eat it, WTF!! That's just bad voodoo...... Once again I have to advise good BBB ratings and AEMSA certified suppliers.. B. try ECBlends make it your self options or maybe the IMedic I mean Flatline could mimic your happiness....

Lol. It's possible that they haven't made any change at all. Maybe they have always used a 35% pg based flavoring and they don't ADD any pg. Lol.

For someone on their front lines he sure is adding confusion to the mix, lol

I'm sorry, but if your not going to exactly tell me what's in that bottle publicly, then I wouldn't want to vape it, or drink it, or eat it, WTF!! That's just bad voodoo...... Once again I have to advise good BBB ratings and AEMSA certified suppliers.. B. try ECBlends make it your self options or maybe the IMedic I mean Flatline could mimic your happiness....

I have some ECBlends flavors and I like them ok. I am picky with my flavors and this flavor we are talking about, for me, is a 12 on a scale of 10 where nothing else I would give over an 8. If it were any other flavor I wouldn't care and just move on lol. My regular lineup is

ECBlends Dragons Tear

VapeDudes Spearmint

Fuzion Apple Cinanna

Fuzion Unicorn Blood

Fuzion Endless Summer

Vintage Vapor Zombified

I like(d) them so much they constituted half my daily drivers.

Im curious whats in the mystery 35% :D

Not sure but I have another 120ml sitting at home waiting for me to check it out. They refunded my money and sent another bottle overnight UPS. Either way, it is strange but not so sure it is not Jared not knowing anything.

And we had this discussion before, I put 0 stake in AEMSA and BBB ratings as both can be bought very easily. I have a plaque on my wall that says "8 years BBB Complaint Free". Not so much in sales but in service, it is impossible to have this. The BBB contacts you when you have a complaint and it only registers as a complaint if you do not respond. Its all like any ratings system or governing body, subjective at best.

Send samples and see if Matt can clone

I would if I had any samples of the good stuff. I will see when I get home if this new bottle looks and smells like the old stuff.

Again the new stuff is not awful or bad tasting, but noticeably different. Its like if I get a cheeseburger with mustard, pickle, ketchup, and onion and all of a sudden they just stop putting mustard on it. Its not horrible, just not the same lol.

I think if you read his email again he stated that they "no longer add PG" to their liquid. He didn't say they were 100% VG. In correspondence I received they were previously 50/50 and switched to 65/35....the change being the added 15 of PG.

I'd suggest before bashing a reputable vendor that's giving you $110 worth of (still the best juice in your opinion even after the change) you pick up the phone and give them a call, but that's just me.

I think if you read his email again he stated that they "no longer add PG" to their liquid. He didn't say they were 100% VG. In correspondence I received they were previously 50/50 and switched to 65/35....the change being the added 15 of PG.

I'd suggest before bashing a reputable vendor that's giving you $110 worth of (still the best juice in your opinion even after the change) you pick up the phone and give them a call, but that's just me.

1. I wouldn't call anything I have done or said "bashing" as much as sharing info and stating facts

2. I called multiple times and left messages and they only replied via e-mail never returned my calls. They have been fast to respond to my e-mails and I rarely use the phone to talk anymore its e-mail or text.

I have been ordering Fuzion for over 6 months now regularly. I have spent over $500 with them in that time frame. From the first order on their website has said they use a 65vg 35pg base, it still says this to this day. Maybe you could help explain to me what you mean? Every liquid is x% vg and or x % pg. None of it makes sense to me.

And we had this discussion before, I put 0 stake in AEMSA and BBB ratings as both can be bought very easily. I have a plaque on my wall that says "8 years BBB Complaint Free". Not so much in sales but in service, it is impossible to have this. The BBB contacts you when you have a complaint and it only registers as a complaint if you do not respond. Its all like any ratings system or governing body, subjective at best.

Agreed in theory, but AEMSA have some protocols to follow, and that's a sign that they are at least trying. Texas Select, Mountain Vapor SC, and Nic-vape all have videos on YouTube giving tours of their facilities. I appreciate ECBlends tracking system, where every bottle has a registration number and every step verified and signed off. And only blending on order ensures it hasn't sat on a shelf for six months.

This ever booming market has brought a whole bunch of new players up to plate, and those that have been around are pinching pennies to continue to achieve a profit, sounds like what fusion is up to, and scared to state they are putting water in theirs, same as Cignot, and a few others...

Agreed in theory, but AEMSA have some protocols to follow, and that's a sign that they are at least trying. Texas Select, Mountain Vapor SC, and Nic-vape all have videos on YouTube giving tours of their facilities. I appreciate ECBlends tracking system, where every bottle has a registration number and every step verified and signed off. And only blending on order ensures it hasn't sat on a shelf for six months.

This ever booming market has brought a whole bunch of new players up to plate, and those that have been around are pinching pennies to continue to achieve a profit, sounds like what fusion is up to, and scared to state they are putting water in theirs, same as Cignot, and a few others...

I can agree with this. I said outside the flavors I have now that I like I am pretty much done ordering new stuff online without being able to test it first. With the cropping up of B&Ms on every corner, it is only a matter of time till the big online places have affiliates and we will be able to test the liquids out before buying them.

I mean, it is their business to do with what they please. They have done everything to satisfy me. If you re-read my original e-mail to them I made it clear I was not looking for something free or even a refund. I was only, as a fellow businessperson, relaying my dissatisfaction. If the free bottle is the same as the last two I am done ordering from them anyway. In no way did I expect a refund or a free bottle but I certainly am not going to turn it down!

1. I wouldn't call anything I have done or said "bashing" as much as sharing info and stating facts

2. I called multiple times and left messages and they only replied via e-mail never returned my calls. They have been fast to respond to my e-mails and I rarely use the phone to talk anymore its e-mail or text.

I have been ordering Fuzion for over 6 months now regularly. I have spent over $500 with them in that time frame. From the first order on their website has said they use a 65vg 35pg base, it still says this to this day. Maybe you could help explain to me what you mean? Every liquid is x% vg and or x % pg. None of it makes sense to me.

So you know, from Jared's correspondence, that he doesn't know anything. Did you in fact tell Jared that you'd be posting his reponse in a forum where it will exist forever before he answered you? I could read into Jared's response that he's very busy and attempting to pacify you as best he can, but doesn't have time to go into the history of the company. You may not see it as bashing, but how many folks would read this and order from them...(remember it still the best juice you've ever tried) "I'll no longer be ordering from them" in the same thread that the "changed" juice is still better than anything you've ever had? btw...in customer serivce "I'm not looking for anything" means you better be comping be something....comeonman.

If you read my post again it says "In correspondence I received they were previously 50/50 and switched to 65/35.." I can't speak to what you saw on the website, but I can tell you what I was told by the vendor.

to sum this up....you love a flavor...it changed...it's still better than anything you've ever tried, the vendor attempted to "make it right" by giving you $110 worth of merchandise....and you'll no longer order from them . Sounds fair and balanced.