Is It My Imagination?

Bebop

Supplies of hardware and such seem really low? or is it just the sites I visit?

I tried to restock on coils and buy a couple of battery backups and all the usual places are "out of stock:"

I even tried to buy a couple KPTII's and, nope, y'all bought 'em up already, lol, Unless I want to pay $20 for one, (which I don't!)

Just seems slim pickin's lately.....

It may be that customs is delaying shipments for the FDA. I have been waiting a while for a shipment that seems to in vape mail limbo. I had this happen when I had my B&M going. As soon as it would come in... I had so many people waiting on stuff that it would be gone in a couple days. I would then have to order again... so it was back to the long wait. It always seemed like the bigger the order the longer it was held up. The hold up was always customs not my supplyer. They whould always ship it out within 48 hrs or less of my placing an order.

Discount vapers all out of spinners and t2 coils and kpt

. Slim pickins elsewhere. I also like to make one order at one location if possible. But im also picky. Refuse to pay $10 for 5pack of coils too.

Eh...sounds like it's me, not them, lol. :)

I haven't heard of any major impacts, there is always a percentage of shipments that are held and checked, both at origin and on the west coast....it's just part of international shipping. Most major delays occur during Chinese New Year, but most know to do a major order prior

I have never seen Sweet-Vapes out of KPT or T2S coils (5 for $5.95) or the Spinners. I am sure at times they do. DV is always out of everything I need, which is why I usually do straight to Sweet-Vapes for items Brian doesn't have at Veteran Vaper who is always my first choice.

Discount vapers all out of spinners and t2 coils and kpt

. Slim pickins elsewhere. I also like to make one order at one location if possible. But im also picky. Refuse to pay $10 for 5pack of coils too.

Eh...sounds like it's me, not them, lol. :)

Discount vapors is always out of stock of about half of their stuff.....and then say, the Sigelei stuff, they haven't even taken off the site yet, but they will not be carrying ANY MORE Sigelei stuff, and I knew that over a month ago. They've added APVs and Mods to the site, but haven't taken the Sigelei stuff off yet. And the SVD? They've been out of stock a month. Pretty sure the only things I'm going to get from there are glassomizers, most of the time.