EcBlends

Grant951

On their homepage, it says, "Current Processing Time: 4-5 days". They must be a little back-logged.

Looks like the custom eLiquid business is good.

Edited by Rixter

While I do like some of the more high-end "gourmet" juices on the market, I always keep a supply of EC Blend's Caramel Macchiato, Chocolate Malt, and Nuclear Cinnamon Fireball on hand for me-time. Their Caramel Macchiato is my morning vape every day, and has been for a really long time. They're a great juice company with excellent prices.

I love EC Blends but in past few months they have got a little slower in both confirmations and in delivery of the orders. i think they may be righting the ship though because my last order actually beat the 2 prior orders,I had placed a week a part --- which was weird. So I think they hit a snag or a growth spurt. The bottles never leak so that is a plus. I love their Dragon Blood, the Black Licorice, Cinnamon fireball, that juice is ok and theirTobacco Blend is also very delicious. What did you order Grant

Quite a bit considering I've never tried any of their stuff lol. Strawberry margarita, Baja blast (like the soda from taco bell), dragons delight, chocolate mint chip, watermelon, sweet tarts, and 2 T2s. Even though they are a top feeder, I've realized I really like them. All 15ml bottles except for chocolate chip mint. They ask have good reviews and I'm not terribly picky so let's hope I don't regret it lol.

Edited by Grant951

Anyone tried Baja blast from them? I just got my order and it tasted alright for like one hit and then started tasting like chocolate? I'm gonna let it air out for a couple days. It kind of reminded me of the candy flavors from skoal too (ewwwwwwwww).

• 1 month later...

SSU! :D

My order has finally shipped. Can't wait to try all the Dragon juices. Should be here in a couple days, as they are only a state away.

Almost all flavors take some time, even single flavs like banana and pineapple, as my wife gives me daily reviews, at first I thought I was in trouble! But day by day she stated more flavor...as far as more complex mixes..I'm glad for a great chum, who seems more like my crack dealer....first she turns me on to the best juice, makes me order ASAP , then feeds me steeped till mine gets good...Sounds like a damn Starksy and Hutch episode !?, but a few weeks is making a big difference.....

I love the great service, and quality control, anmsea certified and every bottle tracking number makes a lot of sense anymore.. the majors are doing all they can to be ready for what comes next....FDA

Almost all flavors take some time, even single flavs like banana and pineapple, as my wife gives me daily reviews, at first I thought I was in trouble! But day by day she stated more flavor...as far as more complex mixes..I'm glad for a great chum, who seems more like my crack dealer....first she turns me on to the best juice, makes me order ASAP , then feeds me steeped till mine gets good...Sounds like a damn Starksy and Hutch episode !?, but a few weeks is making a big difference.....

I love the great service, and quality control, anmsea certified and every bottle tracking number makes a lot of sense anymore.. the majors are doing all they can to be ready for what comes next....FDA

I wanna be Huggy Bear. Lol! :D