Please help me get clouds like this!

Grant951

Legal vape 4000Looks like they vape 10ml per puff

Lol, yeah. Great video. Seriously though, can you guys point me in the direction of what battery and tank? People were talking about dual coils on the video. I'm guessing I'm definitely going to need a battery with adjustable wattage.

100% VG dual micro coils at .4 ohms. That's gonna be the way to get it and on a a dripper. You won't get that with a regular clears as they don't have the right style air holes not the ability to do a roller coaster build. But unless you know more about batteries and the correct way to do a sub ohm safely.... Stay away from it.

100% VG dual micro coils at .4 ohms. That's gonna be the way to get it and on a a dripper. You won't get that with a regular clears as they don't have the right style air holes not the ability to do a roller coaster build. But unless you know more about batteries and the correct way to do a sub ohm safely.... Stay away from it.

Definitely direct drip, more than likely a rebuildable atomizer with a minimum of micro coils or even nano micro coils with 100% VG. While it looks cool to look at, why would you want something like that all the time? :)

I'm looking at a mod, I like the adjustable wattage on them, the dial on the twist kept moving around when I picked it up and stuff. Who knows what the future holds, pretty satisfied right now anyways. With the lower ohms and the glassomizers, I'm doing pretty good.

Definitely direct drip, more than likely a rebuildable atomizer with a minimum of micro coils or even nano micro coils with 100% VG. While it looks cool to look at, why would you want something like that all the time? :)

It would have to be off of something like a nimbus or a trident style dripper where you could get a dual micro coil build. The top caps allow it to have the extra space for the coils and the wick. You would have to run either ekowool or cotton (sterile or embroidery) and you have to do lung hits. You can't pull it into your mouth and do that.

There are a lot of dangers with it, if your doing something wrong. But it's relatively safe as long as you educate yourself on the abilities of the batteries.

It would have to be off of something like a nimbus or a trident style dripper where you could get a dual micro coil build. The top caps allow it to have the extra space for the coils and the wick. You would have to run either ekowool or cotton (sterile or embroidery) and you have to do lung hits. You can't pull it into your mouth and do that.

There are a lot of dangers with it, if your doing something wrong. But it's relatively safe as long as you educate yourself on the abilities of the batteries.

Agreed. I'm still working on getting more knowledge just to rebuild my own coils. Lol. Safe is a good look for me. :lol:

Yeah it would be more of a novelty thing for doing smoke tricks and what not. I just love big clouds of smoke. I'll refer back to this thread when I have some more money and more knowledge of mods. In the mean time I'll pick up some 100% VG juice and see if that satisfies me for now. Does 100% VG mess up your coils?

Yeah it would be more of a novelty thing for doing smoke tricks and what not. I just love big clouds of smoke. I'll refer back to this thread when I have some more money and more knowledge of mods. In the mean time I'll pick up some 100% VG juice and see if that satisfies me for now. Does 100% VG mess up your coils?

Usually, 100% VG is thicker and a tad bit sweeter than a mixture of PG/VG. The thicker juice doesn't wick as well and the sweeter the juice the faster it gunks up coils. That's been my experience, anyway.

My buddy can do this with 50/50 blend juice. 100% VG helps, but the real recipe lies in:

Dual coil RDA, 0.5 ohm build....

....and dual 1/8 inch air holes!!!

Most people forget that unless you have the correct air flow, sub-ohm builds are practically useless.

Check out MCvapes' YouTube channel for more information.