What do you do for a living?

I'm a medical coder and biller for specialized and high-profile patients.

Soon to become an auditor.

That's just to get me through my schooling and fund my research for my psychosexual rehabilitation system that I want to start developing in this lifetime. Or at least get a group of researchers on board with it locally.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm a dog groomer! But I work for a corporation and electronic cigarettes are against policy inside:( but, I have gotten one of the trainers (long time smoker) to switch to vaping and he's already moved up to an eVic lol! And this was literally like four days ago! He has dropped his cigs after day one!

Since it's not smoking, can you vape outside (or even are you allowed to go off campus) on your break or lunch break? I was going to say when I was in high school, even the staff would go off campus where the students went to smoke, but actually only a couple did. Staff were allowed to smoke in the lounge back then (graduated in '92). Staff were allowed to smoke in their offices at college, too.

Granted, you can't exactly take my oldest son's experience at face value, because he was in the gifted program through 7th grade, but I'm pretty sure they went over the quadratic equation, I think 6th at the latest. Not sure about my youngest son because hubby has been responsible for helping with math homework, except when he's not home. Plus well, even my youngest is a junior in high school. But I'm pretty sure when they put my oldest in regular classes by an administrative mistake the first week of 7th grade, regular 7th grade algebra was the same as 6th grade gifted math. Then 8th grade was essentially, Algebra 2, sort of, right Karbee?

We can leave at lunch to vape/smoke 500 ft away from the school. But since we only have a 30 min lunch its not worth the time. It is easier to just wait.

Algebra 1 is now 8th grade but is moving to 9th grade. As of next year 6th graders will not even add, subtract, multiply or divide integers let alone equations.

I am spending a lot of time this year writing our districts common core curriculum for math. All I can say as of now is the skills students will be working on are lower than they have been in the past. But in the past they only had to correctly solve the problems. Now they will have to solve, check and explain using academic vocabulary, examples and pictures

I work Construction here in Hawaii. I'd say vaping is allowed but most of the crew is old school and love their cigs. I don't push them or blame them. I was a heavy smoker once too. Now that I Vape I've cut down almost completely. Whenever I have a couple beers I tend to cheat and have one. Other than that there's no other place I would rather live or work. Well, it's not really work when you love what you do right? lol...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...