MAD MURDOCKS IS IN DA HOUSE!

ok as promised!

This is the 115ml bottle:

post-25306-0-37022900-1375298737_thumb.j

and this is in my davide glassomizer:

post-25306-0-27934400-1375298743_thumb.j

its on my KTS right now. Will try it on my eVic soon. :)

So first impression is holy crap this taste just like absinthe! I love the flavor of absinthe and this is pretty damn close to the real thing. It has a very strong anise flavor. :)

So Im not noticing all of the subtle differences that Uma has told me about but i have pulled like 4 hits off of this tank so far and couldnt wait to start the review here. :)

Hmm < if it were not bright green I may try it but as it is , I wont even drink mountain dew or gatorade for that reason lol .

But I am the only person I have know my whole life until my best friend married her husband that loves the black jelly beans! So I may be missing out because of color :(

so far i love the pluid.... am definitely not crazy about 710.... i think that one might need to steep. so... i have tried and smoked half a tank of both... and i have satisfied my craving for them. :) so i will put them in a closet and let them sit for a few weeks and see if they get any better as time goes on. :)

Hmm < if it were not bright green I may try it but as it is , I wont even drink mountain dew or gatorade for that reason lol .

But I am the only person I have know my whole life until my best friend married her husband that loves the black jelly beans! So I may be missing out because of color :(

My brick and mortar (Vaporleaf.com) does a great absinthe....and it's clear....it also cracks clearos!

..I am the only person I have know my whole life until my best friend married her husband that loves the black jelly beans!

This stuff is black jellybeans all the way, and I love me some black jellybeans, too. :dribble:

Nice review!!

Be sure to try it every day. Shake the beejeebees out of it first. I liked mine the best after the 4th day of shaking several times a day.

It's a sweet absinth, not a sour. Not too sweet, but not non-sweet either. Just right.

Yeh, the Green can be controversial. Word has it on the street, to use your own judgement, and try not to vape it 24/7. I like the Green though, it is a daily reminder to only use it in glass, and to only use it a few hours (or minutes or what have me) a day.

Glad you're liking it!! I know I sure like mine, and I hate black jelly beans, (actually, any jelly beans, but especially the black ones, and I hate black licorice, but I really really like Pluid).

Have you tasted KIWI yet?? On the exhale especially?

• 2 months later...

Hmm < if it were not  bright green I may try it but as it is , I wont even drink mountain dew or gatorade for that reason lol . 

I get voodoo kitty from timeless vapor that tastes like Good and Plenty, it's purple ;)

I get voodoo kitty from timeless vapor that tastes like Good and Plenty, it's purple ;)

Oh ****, that sounds good....

I bought juices from Gourmet Vapes and they were really good but they were heavy on the color. I Loved their Ocean Spray Cran Grape. It tasted just like the drink but that **** was deep purple. Im sure it turned my lungs purple wfor a while, lol