MAD MURDOCKS IS IN DA HOUSE!

Oh ****, that sounds good....

I bought juices from Gourmet Vapes and they were really good but they were heavy on the color. I Loved their Ocean Spray Cran Grape. It tasted just like the drink but that **** was deep purple. Im sure it turned my lungs purple wfor a while, lol

It is good, I haven't put it down in a month.

Yeah don't get me wrong, it's definitely a complex juice and has tons of flavor, however the blend just doesn't tickle my taste buds like some other Murdock flavors , I'm gonna give it another go tommorrow after taking a day off from it , I'm sure some people will love it

I also mixed it with 20mg pluid, and that was ok, I think I'm just too stuck on pluid right now

Just wanted to add that I gave m4 another chance and i completely take back what I said about it , this stuff is awesome , I like it a lot better not cut with pluid

Taste buds are weird.

It's out of stock alot, very popular liquid. If you see it, pop in it or you may loose out.

Managed to nab a bottle of Pluid, came today. Good stuff but loses its wow factor after a little bit. Will vape some lesser stuff in between to keep it interesting.

Managed to nab a bottle of Pluid, came today. Good stuff but loses its wow factor after a little bit. Will vape some lesser stuff in between to keep it interesting.

I have 8 tanks that I bounce around, every day I find I'm draining a different tank. I never know what liquid is going to taste best on each day.