My new sampler

Good luck and hope you enjoy and find a lot you love, some you like, and very few you dislike! Im a bit more cowardly for my first order from them. I bought from the most popular or most sold list mostly!

Vape Dudes: Pumpkin Pie, Strawberry Feilds, Blue Honey, Fruiti Stripe gum, Candy Cane, and Spearmint. All boosted up to 16mg 70/30.

Let us know if you find any gems please!

Ordered these in 70-30 24mg last night with reward points. Trying to jump out of my Strawberry Fields, Candy Cane, and Spearmint box and try some new stuff.

Bubble Gum Ball

Key Lime Pie

No Bake Cake

Mint Chip Ice Cream

Apple Bubblegum

Strawberry Bubblegum

Fruiti Stripes Gum

Thin Mint

Chocolate Candy Cane

Pumpkin Spice

The "Buttery Nipple" is the clear standout of this batch! Super smooth; I will definitely be getting more!

Piña colada has a great, but at times overwhelming taste.

Hazelnut coffee is another gem. It's a little harsh on its own, but its soooooo good mixed with any mild tobacco flavor.

Key lime pie is nice, but a little sweet for my taste. This will probably end up being a "mixer" for me.

"American Standard" and "Twixt" did not impress me at all. Blech.

Just my $.02

American Standard is the strangest flavor I have ever tasted. It is supposed to be tobacco, but tastes like stale pancakes and for some reason, the vapor would hang around the room like smoke does. I mean several minutes later where would still be a cloud of vapor in the room. I have seen no other flavor do that. Also dont think you are getting the maple taste out of your wicks lol. Just change the coil imo.

Wasnt a huge fan of Hazelnut Coffee but I do not like coffee anyway so thats most likely why.

I cannot wait for my sampler to get here! I didnt like Blue Honey either, too sweet.

I think the only two flavors we both got in this latest sampler are Key Lime Pie and Fruiti Stripe Gum. Mine should be here Monday and I will start posting reviews.

Unfortunately this sampler was almost a complete bust. Not enough good to say to warrant a thread so thought I would share with yours. Hope you don't mind.

I have discovered one thing. If something is a dessert or a sweet( candy) my wife and I most likely will not like it. Out of the ones I listed all but the bubblegum flavors were somewhere between "meh" and "yuck". Of all the flavors Fruiti Stripes gum is the best and I would give ita 6/10 if I'm generous. Bubblegumball is not awful. Pumpkin Spice got a huge yuck from both of us as did Key Lime Pie and the rest of the dessert flavors.

I guess I am a juice snob lol. I have now tried over 50 flavors and there are only 3 I like well enough to vape on a daily basis. All 3 VapeDudes.

Spearmint

Candy Cane

Strawberry Fields

Occasionally I like Juicy Peach from Sweet-Vapes and if I feel like a tobacco, which lately is almost never, their Traditional Tobacco is hard to beat. Other than that I am storing the others in a "Doomsday Prepper" type box just in case.

Kind of disappointed. Tried jumping outside the box I have been in with regard to flavors but jumping back in and locking the door. I could easily vape my tobacco flavor over any of the 10 in this sampler. At least it was reward points lol.

I've posted this information elsewhere on this forum, but I found a juice review site called Vapor Rater which has some pretty interesting reviews & ratings for all sorts of gourmet juices. I double-checked some of their reviews with others from around the interweb and found them to be consistent. I've already placed my first order based on their review of Indigo Vapors Mint Choco Fusion. Indigo Vapors The Duke is next.

For example, here's Vapor Rater's review of The Duke:

Indigo Vapor The Duke, US, 50/50 PG/VG

posted 12.15.2012

This is far from the first review I've written for Indigo's line of gourmet e-liquid, but with the exception of their Captain Ron, the others have all been for sweet, mostly fruity flavors. The Duke is Indigo's take on the classic straight tobacco e-juice and while they have generated quite a bit of buzz around some of their other flavors, particularly the Blue Ice and Captain Ron, The Duke has simply not spawned the same amount of chatter in the various vaping forums, but if you're looking for a big, rich, true tobacco e-liquid, look no further. While the latest trend in tobacco flavors has been leaning heavily towards the sweeter side, with many vendors putting an emphasis on additional components like caramel and vanilla, Indigo is bucking the trend, and going old school with a ridiculously smooth, bold, straightforward tobacco, that shifts the focus back to the leaf and lets the flavor carry the juice from start to finish. The flavor is remarkably true, invoking memories of the way a fresh pack of analogs smelled right as the foil is torn, or the way a fresh cigar smells of pure unadulterated tobacco. Helping to round out the flavor profile is a subtle, deep nuttiness that adds a sense of fullness and body while rounding out the earthy spice and acidity that the tobacco flavor imparts. All said, this is one of the purest, straight tobacco flavors I've had to date, and it's positively loaded with big, robust flavor. Like most tobacco based e-liquid, the sweet spot is quite wide making the juice a great option for those with or without variable voltage devices. I preferred it at an even 10 watts or 5v on a 2.5Ω atomizer which produced a tremendous throat hit, with enormous clouds of big, bold vapor.

accuracy of flavor

star-on.pngstar-on.pngstar-on.pngstar-on.pngstar-on.png

flavor density

throat hit

vapor production

Edited by Rixter

I have read that. I just am finding I have a discriminating taste in liquids, much more so than with anything else like things I eat or drink. I haven't found many in betweens just the few I love and the many I probably wouldn't vape over an Njoy disposable.

Just found out two shops opened within a half hour or so of me. One of them, Mountain Oak Vapors, is only 30 minutes away. I have 600-700 ml of my all day trio of flavors and my occasionals and think I am done trying new flavors online but rather going to the shop and tasting to see what other styles of flavors I like. I know if it has the word coffee, chocolate, grape, cookie, watermelon, pie, or cake in the name it's not for me lol.

...I just am finding I have a discriminating taste in liquids, much more so than with anything else like things I eat or drink. I haven't found many in betweens just the few I love and the many I probably wouldn't vape over an Njoy disposable.

Pluid changed my life, dude. Now I'm on a mission. With the exception of Dekang's DK Blend (formerly DK-TAB), which tastes great and is what I vape all day at work, I'm only buying top-notch juices to vape during my down time, regardless of the price. :yes

Edited by Rixter

I immediately crawfished on what I said. Ordered a wintergreen and a peppermint from ECblends to see how they compare to VapeDudes on flavors I know I like lol.

I wish you luck. I found all the EcBlends I tried to be chemical nastiness. If I steeped them for a year they would still reek. The absolute worst banana. I know what a banana is like. I like them. Theirs is *not* a banana. Lots of the others were just like that for me.

I wouldnt take EcB if you had all of them giving them away. I hope your tatste buds are different than mine.

Oh hands down VapeDudes has the best Spearmint, Peppermint, and Strawberry I have tried. It's not that they did anything bad or are losing my business. I just have nothing to gauge their flavors I do like by because I haven't tried anyone else's mints.

I just don't like sweet, desserts, coffees, most fruits, or really most flavors I have tried and I think it's a never ending quest or just decide that you know what you like and stick with it. I feel nearing the end of this quest and ECblends is one of the places I have wanted to try and haven't.

This is interesting. What raises an eyebrow for me particularly is your comment about the pumpkin spice.

Coupled with my last disappointing order from vapedudes.

I was kind of chalking it up to my own change in tastes. I generally am beginning to wonder about product consistency. I finished off my last bottle of mocha java and cracked a new one and it was different! Wasnt bad, but wasnt the same. What goes on here?

My original order from them had the pumpkin spice. It was VERY good. So good we ordered more of it. But again it wasnt the same as first order. Was that us? Or was there a diference.

Its enough to make you crazy. This is not really a slam on vapedudes but a comment on how wild this area is. I'm shocked that you thought pumpkin spice was that bad. Even between my wife and I we have our favorites different from each other but I dont think there is one example of something I love and she hates. Yet we both recognize a bad juice. And likewise recog nize a good juice even if its not a preference.

Is there really this much difference snd descrepency in taste or is there something else going on here?

Yet, you and I agree the strawberry fields is great. How can we be so far off? Why is there so much inconsistency with juices?

For sure my tastes are changing. They always seem to be evolving. Recently i have become spoiled by some local juices. They are head and shoulders above anything i have bought on line. Problem is the formula is proprietary and I cant even duplicate it on line because I dont even know what the pg/vg mix is, lol

This is so bizarre its enough to drive one to DIY!!