Random work people wanting to try your e cig

Ok,im all for someone wanting to try an e cig ......just not mine . Do you encounter people wanting to put their mouth on your mouth piece and try your rig? I seem to all the time .it boggles my mind.then I have to look like the a$$ because Im certainly not letting someone suck on my mouthpiece .ugh.Im a germ'a'phobe period .ill use my husbands and have no problem using with him using mine .but to me thats different .

ooh thats a good idea,I didnt think of that.

I have one from trying out liquids the other day, I threw it in my purse because they had no garbage can ! :yes

Edited by Christie

I have seen something called "guest tips" also. The disposable tips are use once and toss. I dont remember where they are loacted but bet someone can find them. I got one from a juice dealer once. You could also carry a few Njoy's cigs and just give them out. Then tell them that imagine that with good tastes on top of the njoy nic hit.

People dont share ciggs at work so they should respect your ecig mod also. Now if the person is cute and you are available.....

I have seen something called "guest tips" also. The disposable tips are use once and toss. I dont remember where they are loacted but bet someone can find them.

EC Blend has 'em for 25¢ a piece here. Buy 10 or more and get 15% off.

friendtip5.jpg

Edited by Rixter

I have passed enough things around in my life it doesnt bother me at all to let someone take a draw off mine. They usually cough their heads off for some reason. That never happened to me when I started.

I know, that happens to me too. They take a drag then crinkle up their face like they are holding in something very strong and try to talk and hold it in at the same time. I don't think I ever did that either. LOL

i never hacked up a lung when i switched to vaping, i was just being kinda easy when i first started. but never took a drag and left a lung behind, i think my lungs patted me on the back and said "thank you brother"

This exactly. My lungs are still thanking me every day, well most of the day :-)

I have passed enough things around in my life it doesnt bother me at all to let someone take a draw off mine. They usually cough their heads off for some reason. That never happened to me when I started.

I do the same thing. I'm the kind of guy that bummed drags of smokes from my friends when i was a kid, i worked in construction for about 6 years and my hands were always covered in "poisonous" grout and cement products when i'd eat lunch, now i work in a motorpool in the army and you can imagine all the different types "poisonous" fluids i get on my hands on a daily basis and then go to lunch and dinner with lol. if someone wants a drag i'm more than happy to let them try it. if that helps one of my brothers or sisters in arms get off smokes i'm all for it.

I do the same thing. I'm the kind of guy that bummed drags of smokes from my friends when i was a kid, i worked in construction for about 6 years and my hands were always covered in "poisonous" grout and cement products when i'd eat lunch, now i work in a motorpool in the army and you can imagine all the different types "poisonous" fluids i get on my hands on a daily basis and then go to lunch and dinner with lol. if someone wants a drag i'm more than happy to let them try it. if that helps one of my brothers or sisters in arms get off smokes i'm all for it.

Heck I will have a sandwich in one hand and be baiting a hook with a minnow on the other one. Enough Makers Mark is bound to kill any bacteria haha.

i never hacked up a lung when i switched to vaping, i was just being kinda easy when i first started. but never took a drag and left a lung behind, i think my lungs patted me on the back and said "thank you brother"

I didnt either .I think people hit it like they are hitting some other kind of cigarette .or try to anyhow lol .

I coughed for the first hour... I smoked for so long I am sure my lungs thought the vape was a foreign substance....now...no coughing. But I do notice some people do when they try the vape. I just tell someone trying it for the first time...go slow...take a small hit. As far as people wanting to try mine, I carry a spare tip...but it is odd stranger wants to put their mouth on something someone elses mouth was on! :dizzy: