Drip tips that come on big tanks I dont get it ?

OK Ive read up on every thing that has been posted here in the past about "drip tips "

let me see if I have this right.

I bought the any vape viva mega bcc-I was drawn in by the look of it . now that I have it none of it makes any sense due to the fact that it holds a large volume in the tank ...but has a drip tip on it .So......do you put the tank on the battery then pop the mouth piece off and drip into the basin because if I were to do that the liquid would go straight down the hole I thought I wasnt supposed to get anything in ? what would be the point of doing this is if there is a large tank to hold more volume so you dont have to refill as often? DId I miss something?

I dont mean to sound ignorant < I seriously missed something.

The term "drip tip" is a little misleading as they are not solely for use in loading a dripping atomizer. They are also simply used as a mouthpiece for cartomizers, tanks, RBAs, RDAs, or pretty much anything vapeable.

Edited by Rixter

Thanks, Bebop. Looks like you just flip it upside down, unscrew the bottom (where it screws onto your battery), fill with juice around the outside of the center post, replace bottom, tip right side up, place onto battery, let sit for a few minutes to allow the juice to soak into the wick and then vape. If the drip tip comes off that just means you can replace it with one of your choice if you want. Clear as mud? :)

After re-reading the OP's post, I see what she was talking about now. I totally missed what she was asking. Good job, Tam, for actually answering her question. :clap:

AH EXCELLENT!

Thank you ,I filled it up from the unscrewed bottom works great , I just kept wondering how the devil sre you supposed to take the mouth piece off and fill it , then I was thinking it said something about being" drip tip " and only vaguely understanding that term kept thinking this makes no sense if I take the mouth piece off and fill that hole its gonna flood and this tank is so big why wouldn't I want to fill it up . oh then I unscrewed the top and looked at it ,no filling that way either-lol it was a nasty circle of back and forth I wanted to throw it against a wall .

Thank you soo much you guys !

AH EXCELLENT!

Thank you ,I filled it up from the unscrewed bottom works great , I just kept wondering how the devil sre you supposed to take the mouth piece off and fill it , then I was thinking it said something about being" drip tip " and only vaguely understanding that term kept thinking this makes no sense if I take the mouth piece off and fill that hole its gonna flood and this tank is so big why wouldn't I want to fill it up . oh then I unscrewed the top and looked at it ,no filling that way either-lol it was a nasty circle of back and forth I wanted to throw it against a wall .

Thank you soo much you guys !

You're welcome, Christie. Click on this link: http://www.empiremods.com/category_s/48.htm

All of the 901/510 drip tips will fit your tank. You can change them out to whatever you like. Stay away from the 306s as those won't fit. :)

After re-reading the OP's post, I see what she was talking about now. I totally missed what she was asking. Good job, Tam, for actually answering her question. :clap:

Sometimes it's a little difficult to figure out what people new to vaping are asking. I love a good mystery, though. :)

So, its not a drip tip, rather its a mouthpiece. :)

Potato - potahto :)

The "mouthpiece" comes out and looks like a drip tip. By strict definition, aren't all drip tips mouthpieces?

Edited by Tameiki

When you can snahtch the drip tip from my hand, young grasshopper, you will be ready

Edit: that's funny. It wouldn't accept the word sn@tch when I typed it.

Edited by Bebop12