What do you think ?

Here in UK we are seeing the industry growing rapidly. The home town of DV which is Swansea in Wales, more and more people are walking around with their E-Cigs, which is fantastic.

Are you seeing the growth where you live? And have you helped anyone onto these life saving devices?

there has been quite a growth around here for people looking to start especially since there is now a store in the mall that you can buy a decent setup and juice for the cost of having it in your hands now. but more and more people after they get into it... go to online ordering since they are already set up with equipment... so its kind of a flow between growth and outsourcing for the community right now.

Edited by IMEDICx90

I helped one other start vaping and she hasnt had a cig in weeks. I was helped when I came here. It goes on and we pass it on. The kindness shown me I will pass on as many times as I can. Orlando area has no good stores for e-cigs. Want to start one? :)

It's growing here in SF Bay Area. In the South Bay 3 months ago there were only 2 legit vape stores. There are now 6. I have been to all of them, they are always busy no matter what time you go. They are frequently out of popular items although the newest one is well stocked. The prices run about 20-30% higher than online across the boards but no shipping and waiting. Haha

More and more e-cig uses here. The big thing is that now most people know what it is! I swear 2 years ago most people in my area had no clue at all when they saw me vaping!! That's weird because the sun rises in New England first, lol

I helped one other start vaping and she hasnt had a cig in weeks. I was helped when I came here. It goes on and we pass it on. The kindness shown me I will pass on as many times as I can. Orlando area has no good stores for e-cigs. Want to start one? :)

sheepdog-

there area few good ones and several decent ones :)

pm me if your interested

It's been great reading your comments and reassuring that your home towns are experiencing the same growth as us here in Swansea.

I personally remember starting here at DV there were only 4 of us working. We now have over 30 employees; the business is only 4 years old, so it shows the industry is definitely getting stronger.

The more people that can get off cigarettes and get onto e-cigs will surely result in better health and also better employment for our communities?

It's been great reading your comments and reassuring that your home towns are experiencing the same growth as us here in Swansea.

The more people that can get off cigarettes and get onto e-cigs will surely result in better health and also better employment for our communities?

What is the business like in the UK? What restrictions or freedoms do you have.? Are you a storefront business or on- line?

What is the business like in the UK? What restrictions or freedoms do you have.? Are you a storefront business or on- line?

Our business is doing very well to be honest, here in the UK & in Europe it's become so popular.

We are not a storefront business but have an online shop, the main priority of our business is wholesale and the retail shop just gives people the option to buy from the source. We don't have any restrictions except not selling to under 18s (which we totally agree with), we are permitted to sell all around the world.

Our business is doing very well to be honest, here in the UK & in Europe it's become so popular.

We are not a storefront business but have an online shop, the main priority of our business is wholesale and the retail shop just gives people the option to buy from the source. We don't have any restrictions except not selling to under 18s (which we totally agree with), we are permitted to sell all around the world.

Do you have a link, my brother lives in basingstoke uk. Would love to set him up on a en cig.

Can always try liberty flights...the started in the UK. I use them alot when I first started (not many places to shop back then). still use them and always had great service and products. tons of selection.

http://www.liberty-flights.co.uk/

Its been awhile since I have shopped decadant vapour.....before went into to DIY. I loved the creations !!! was one of the first to sell non-chinese made liquids. very conscientious about the ingredients. however, some of the early creations were....interesting....always found somebody(brave enough or dumb enough) to try them.

I'm really glad the shop is doing so well !!

I agree with you Kitsune, Liberty-Flights are a very good company to deal with :)

I think I'm perhaps the last brave person or to be honest, the last dumb person in the company to try Pete's mad creations haha I must admit though, some wacky creations he has made you think "errrrrrrr" and then end up saying "my new daily vape" :P

I agree with you Kitsune, Liberty-Flights are a very good company to deal with :)

I think I'm perhaps the last brave person or to be honest, the last dumb person in the company to try Pete's mad creations haha I must admit though, some wacky creations he has made you think "errrrrrrr" and then end up saying "my new daily vape" :P

He really is adventurous when it comes to creating interesting concoctions !! I'm just glad the company has done so well. things were a bit rocky in the beginning.