No comital vaping

I have used my blu for a week now and up untill now loved it .but today I got a kanger evod for me and my husband (who still smokes ) and I have vaped my self almost sick lol

but what I have noticed other than loving this thing is that I dont want to fill my tank up - I only put about 6 drops in at a time because I dont want to "commit" a whole tank to a flavor I might not like .I see a lot of people coveting bigger tanks.even my best friends husband is looking for a big tank but - arent you guys afraid youll fill this thing up head out the door to work and get sick of ....oh say blueberry waffels by noon?

After you've found a flavor you really like, and can vape all day on (also known in the Vaping world as an "All-Day-Vape"), it becomes much easier to justify that bigger tank. It also becomes much easier to justify buying multiple setups, dripping atomizers, and more flavors to try out.

Good luck holding onto your wallet!!! :p

i carry (4) 2.4 ml tanks with me whenever i leave the house and they all have different flavors. but im the type of person if i dont like what im drinking... im not gonna waste it either... so idk im a rarity by most standards and it holds true with vaping. lol.

A Vision Nano sounds like the perfect thing for you, it only holds 1 ml of juice so you don't have to "commit" to one flavor if you don't want to. I have a bunch of different clearomizers going at one time with different juices so all I have to do is switch them out. :)

ahhh you guys are smart ,I didnt immediately think of having a couple of tanks,thats brilliant!

ugh - gotta go to the store tomorrow , I was just there today .

Ive liked the few flavors Ive tried so far but I also had one I hated -blackberry ugh. it sounded so good too .I just dont want the same one all day , I could live with vanilla if I had to -but Ill get more tanks tomorrow and wont have to lol .

thanks you guys !

I'm another one that usually has 3-4 setups ready to go. I like variety. When I vape a flavor for too long (a few hours), the flavor starts to dull for me, so if I change it up, the flavors stay strong.

What Tam said. Check out the Vision nano. Pre fill with a few different juices.

Whoever said ' Variety is the spice of life' must have been a vaper!