W00t! Six Months Analog Free!

As of yesterday, I have been six months without even so much as a drag of an analog cigarette!!!

Thank you so much to everyone on this forum for aiding me during this journey. I could not have done it without any of you!!! :D

Here's to six more months!! :cheers:

Wow. That is impressive.Even now when I am vaping I still think of the cigar or pipe. I dislike the smell of burning tobacco now for some reason, but somehow it still calls. I won't consider myself free until I dont get that anymore.

That is testimony to how this "Electronic Cigarette" stuff works. Awesome stuff.

Do you guys think that we are (vaping) intaking more nicotine than the usual analog?? Thats why we dont crave the analogs anymore??

I feel I am. Guessing different reactions for each individual but sometimes I think I'm overdosing lol. I was considering moving from 24mg to something lower.

I couldn't vape less than 24mg for about a month or I'd be climbing the walls. Then I braved throwing in some 18mg once in a while. 3 months later, 24mg tastes strong to me. I only vape a few hits of it before dropping to 18mg or lower. I have 3 clearos with 6 now i rotate during the day with 18 if I need it. I can totally see myself with very little nic in a couple months.