It's been one year...

As of right now it's been one year since I got off analogs. Bought my first eGo T pass through on May 10, 2012 but still smoked while I got into vaping. Each day I smoked and wanted less until May 15th, I got off analogs completely and began vaping only. To be frank I've lit up a couple of times to satisfy my curiosity to see if I still had any desire to smoke again. After a couple drags I'd have to go brush my teeth and take a shower to get the taste out of my mouth and the smell out of my hair.

Since then it's been a wild ride while I've explored all kinds of new vapor related toys, found this forum and met some wonderful people who have been so very helpful. They've taught me so much and in turn I hope I've been able to pass some of that knowledge on to new vapers. I want to thank Christopher for creating this forum and for working tirelessly to make it even better. A special thank you to Kitsune for pushing direct dripping so much that I finally got the nerve to try it, and also to Blucavvy, Jeffb, Mark, McQuinn, VaperRon, Uma, and Rixter who patiently answered so many of my questions when I got stuck. I know I'm forgetting to name some people here but you have my wholehearted gratitude for your help and making me feel welcome.

After all the different methods tried, all the times I've tried to quit and failed miserably I'm so happy to be able to say, "This is it. I've been off cigarettes for one whole year. I hope to be able to say something like that next year...and the next...and the next... :D

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary from staying away from the cancer sticks, and hope to wish you many more. Pretty sure it'll be doable as this vaping is tons more delicious. Anyhow, happy vaping ^_^

Congrats Tam !!!!! It is so amazing to be a non-smoker. vaping really is its own little world :baby:

Thanks, Kit! And thank you so very much for all the help you gave me when I first ventured into direct dripping. Without your help and encouragement I don't think I would've stuck with it. :hug:

Thanks, Ghost. I'm so much happier vaping than I ever was when I was smoking. So many new toys and new flavors to try... :)

Truth; as am I, but it's become a slight too big of a hobby. I'm always in search for the next best thing hah, but in the end it balances out in price at the moment. I'm still a bit new at this game about 3 or so months in and getting my device collection foundation going. Once that's set in it will just be replacement parts that go for cheap. ^_^

You Rock!!!!!! :punk:

Why yes. Yes, I do. Thanks for noticing, Jeff. lol

And thanks for being so patient with me while I learned the ropes, your help -- and humor -- made it much easier. :lol:

Good job, Tam. A year without a cigarette pretty much means you got it whipped.

Thanks, Rixter. I'm so happy to have made it this far. Wouldn't have been as much fun without you! :)

Three cheers for Tameiki. WHOOT WHOOT WHOOT!!!!! :band:

Dang, Mike. I knew I would forget to name someone in my post. You've been wonderful to me since I got here. Thank YOU!