whats your favorite flavor?

WhitneyB

Since I I'm new to vaping and recently quit analogs I'm sticking very close to heavier tobacco flavors and using cuban cigar or 555. I'm looking forward to trying out the varieties of other flavors. I'm going to try coffin nail next with a few drops of dragonfruit.<-- *edit* or possibly Sweet Dawn*

Edited by Gadzoox

Like Tam, my favorite changes from time to time. Right now it's probably a tie between Fresh Vapors Pina Colada from eCigsPlus and Sweet Tarts from Move2Vapor, a local store.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi' I'm new to this site as well. I haven't sampled a lot of flavors yet because I am new to vaping, but I did buy a flavor that I was surprised I would like.... Jamaican Rum! Being a menthol smoker for years, I thought I would only like menthol flavors, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Its the throat hit that does it for me... along with the nicotine of course... But I am looking to gradually work my way down to 0 nicotine.... P.S. Tropical Punch is pretty good as well.

I first liked blueberry from bluemistvaping.com but it got old to me, then i've actually just been tasting here and there with other juices. Right now i think i found a favorite from pink spot called "blueberry cobbler". It's freakin delicious. Tastes just like it says. You can taste the crust on the exhale.

• 4 weeks later...

RY4 Since I started Vaping, I've become somewhat of a RY4 connoisseur, trying out new manufacturers as I can afford to do so. My favorite one so far has been Ginger's RY4 by The Vapor Room.

Edited by CascadianExotics