Lets See Your Vaping "toys"

mse12

Is that an authentic quasar and how do you like it? I have been looking at a quasar clone and am looking for feedback, thanks and that setup looks sweet!

Thanks

I've only had the quasar for a day but I like it so far. It has air flow control for double or single coil builds, a main reason I got it since I like single over double coils. What I don't like it's that the o-rings are really snug and takes more effort to remove the cap to drip. It does have a reduced chamber for better flavor.

yes it's an authentic I got from Kidneypunchers, they do have some in stock. People have been getting in their copper quasar this week due to a manufacturing delay of a month or so. They also have the derlin quasar version but I haven't looked to where that version is sold

• 2 weeks later...

No tip at all. Saw a pic on another forum n the guy got the tip at vape summit when he bought it. I guess they did a limited run of drip tips lol. But that was ss though.

suck my mod on YouTube did a review on it. his was in package with a pyrex and steel driptip. the package had a cutout for it. must have been early one. it was pretty sweet looking I thought. still very nice. just have to find driptip you like.

post-31940-0-48849200-1403813942_thumb.j

new Provari 2.5 Mini in black and white, with ext cap, and topped it off with a Atmistique Scuba tank, using Boge 2.8ohm cartomizers.

Here is my Vapemail list, guess you could say I went overboard

-Provari 2.5 Mini, std stainless

-Provari 2.5 standard in flat black (little beat up so ordered a J-wrap)

-J-wrap Bomber

-Kfun lite (used)

-IBtanked , black caps, white/black swirl tube with black bishop tip

-Innovape Silencer Pyrex drip tip

-Innovape M1 Pro Ext cap

-Innovape M1 pro beauty ring

-Innovape M1 protank (matched prover top awesome)

-J-wrap, J-stand Mech Mod Charger wrapped in Blue carbon fiber

Well some of the vapemail finally showed up.

-Outfitted the StormTrooper (black/white) with a IBtanked Black and white swirl with black caps and there pawn tip

-Received the Used Silver Provari Mini from Ebay, topped it off with my new Innovape M1 Protank and Innovape tip

-Used KFun lite

-Innovape Provari silver bottom ext cap and ring

-Provape ring

-Aspire Nautilus (not shown)

Still waiting on the used Black Provari 2.5 I bought off ebay. It will be topped with Atmistique Scuba tank (already have) and the Innovape ring and cap

How do u like the plume veil? Is it worth all the hype?

Yes. I built it at .15 and it's doesn't get as hot as my other attys with the same build. If u wanna go low this is a must have. Same build on my zenith v2 heats up too fast. Great flavor too. I'd buy again.