Lets See Your Vaping "toys"

mse12

Yes they have 'Knucklehead' drip tips. The ones on the iClear aren't drip tips, they screw into the caps. I wish they were though. Not many people are fond of them, but I like the rotating tips.

Edited by 3Rutez

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

finally took a picture of the gang minus my trident since i let a friend borrow it. :)

10311302115_0fdff4fd21.jpg
IMG_0030 by IMEDICx90, on Flickr

Okay, I have to wonder.....what is the reasoning behind have ALL of these shiny toys for you collectors? I mean, yeah, I get having an APV (I miss my APV, and I can't wait until that money is refunded back into my checking account from my debit card so I can replace the darn thing with something that won't have the same problem and hopefully something that will work just as well and keep me all nice and happy), and although I don't really understand the reasoning behind mods, I get wanting/having one....to, well, have one, and do whatever you do with it, and do your rebuildable stuff (hubby still hasn't explained to me WHY he wanted the nemesis clone).

But what I DON'T understand, is having so MANY of them. Why? I know you aren't the only one Medic. I only picked your picture out because it was on this page (although they are all nice and shiny and pretty). I mean, especially with the mods, are they made so some mods do things others don't? Or is all about how they look - you know, kinda the same thing that people who (who can afford to) collect cars - they bought it because they like it and they want to look at it and maybe drive one day a week?

BTW, Rut, that's a pretty mod, too.

EDIT: Okay, I know about sub-ohm vaping. Supposedly more flavor, better vapor, less resistance, but without a kick you can't control the power/voltage anyway right? Well, hubby's two rebuildable attempts, one was over three ohms, couldn't even put it on his nemesis, the resistance was too high, and I THINK last night's was something like 1.9. Which to me, although I couldn't get a good enough taste because his drip tip had a wider mouthpiece than I'm used to, and I couldn't really get that good of a hit or feel for it, it didn't taste all that different, if at all, from an evod with the same fluid on an eGo stick battery? But again, I believe he was using this on his Provari, not his mod, so he was controlling the voltage, he was getting a buttload of vapor out of it, it just took a while for the flavor to kick in, he said. But then again, since he never said WHY he wants to do the mod thing, I don't know that he's after sub-ohm or not. I'm gonna ask him.

Edited by spydre

..."they bought it because they like it and they want to look at it and maybe drive one day a week?"

That is probably the most likely explanation why folks have large mod collections. It's become more of a hobby to us... where we enjoy collecting different mods to play with from day to day. After all... it gets a bit boring using the same device non-stop... so switching things up every once in a while is a nice change of pace. This is why I have purchased multiple devices at least...

..."they bought it because they like it and they want to look at it and maybe drive one day a week?"

That is probably the most likely explanation why folks have large mod collections. It's become more of a hobby to us... where we enjoy collecting different mods to play with from day to day. After all... it gets a bit boring using the same device non-stop... so switching things up every once in a while is a nice change of pace. This is why I have purchased multiple devices at least...

Well, for me, I could possibly see getting a couple of different APV's.....I was drooling over a Darwin last night, until I realized how much it cost.....

BTW, Dayvape, how long have you been a member that you have over 2k posts?

Not to derail this thread any further.... BUT..... Lol... I consider this as mire of a hobby now as well, changing out mods and tanks and building my wicks is what is keeping me interested in it. Otherwise I am afraid I would get bored and succumb to analogs.

The flavor is what keeps me off analogs, that, and the knowledge of what I know NOW that is in analogs that was way more addictive than nicotine. BUT, well, if I couldn't get this....yeah, I might go back to analogs if I hadn't beaten the nic necessity yet.

Edited by spydre

I like to pair attys with mods. Less adjusting of center pins and fixing the pins to battery height, less chance for a stripped connector etc. and I also just like stuff that's different. I look at my mods much like a woman would look at a purse or a necklace or shoes. Try are an accessory. I have my beaters ( sb, k100, natural) and my show offs( nemesis, caravela clone) that I take with me when we go out for the night on the town. Idk I just like the shiny things and none of them cost me over $100 so I look at as the same as someone having 50 necklaces, you can't wear all of them, but you wear them eventually. :)

I like to pair attys with mods. Less adjusting of center pins and fixing the pins to battery height, less chance for a stripped connector etc. and I also just like stuff that's different. I look at my mods much like a woman would look at a purse or a necklace or shoes. Try are an accessory. I have my beaters ( sb, k100, natural) and my show offs( nemesis, caravela clone) that I take with me when we go out for the night on the town. Idk I just like the shiny things and none of them cost me over $100 so I look at as the same as someone having 50 necklaces, you can't wear all of them, but you wear them eventually. :)

You can't use that logic with me, Medic. I don't collect shoes, or purses, and very rarely jewelry. I never understood why someone would need more than 2 pairs of shoes in whatever color (flat and heels), and more than one pair of tennis shoes. Although I understand about wanting one for each tank......but that would put me at um, 13 APVs if you count my mini pro tanks? No, 14. Granted, I don't think I can vape all the flavors I have now, well, I haven't tried the chocolate in a while, but I can't vape the strawberry or cinnamon roll right now - I tried those both yesterday and this morning, and those tanks are being emptied out and cleaned tomorrow to make space to try out a couple flavors I haven't tried in a while.