Lets See Your Vaping "toys"

mse12

So here we go! Post pics of your toys! I want to stick to just hardware. Juice is great and vape boxes are essential but lets keep it simple. This is for all your hardware pics. Mods, tanks, rba's, atties, whatever you want to share! I'll start it off! Enjoy the thread!

post-14739-0-05533800-1358545071_thumb.j

From left to right: Legacy Standard w/ kick extension + AGA-S, first gen LT + 306 (cannon drip tip), Bombshell Stinger + Igo-L, VAMO + Valley Vapes carto tank (boge standard carto)

Nice group you have there.

Here's mine... but I forgot to include the purple Twist and shiney chrome Spinner. and Mark's Mod, and the SB, and the copperQT, and the Zenesis standard, and oh sheesh, it's all Nana's fault. Backups for your backups and all that good stuff you know. :)

taken with tracphone camera (sorry)

post-1865-0-05955100-1358550064_thumb.jp

purple Reo Grand w/Cisco 306 LR,

BAM with DID20

Roller in 18650 mode with Mini DID

Poldiac in 18500 mode with Gemini

LavaTubev1 with carto

Edited by Uma

Uma!!! It's all my fault? LOL Okay, I'll admit to the backups for you backups backups thing. I've been a stickler for that almost from the very beginning. But...I'm glad I am. I don't have nearly as many mods as you do though. You've long since surpassed me in that area - plus you now know everything there is to know about every device out there. You are the QUEEN of vaping!!!!

I never did figure out how to add pictures to posts, so I'll have to let my "list" tell you what I have instead of showing you.

Uma!!! It's all my fault? LOL Okay, I'll admit to the backups for you backups backups thing. I've been a stickler for that almost from the very beginning. But...I'm glad I am. I don't have nearly as many mods as you do though. You've long since surpassed me in that area - plus you now know everything there is to know about every device out there. You are the QUEEN of vaping!!!!

I never did figure out how to add pictures to posts, so I'll have to let my "list" tell you what I have instead of showing you.

There's our Backup Queen! Nana!!! I've missed you girl!!!

LOL, there's so much I don't know, there's so many new gadgets and mods and attys out on the market this year, especially from Thanksgiving on. They're flooding us left and right, it's mad out there! But, I do skim a lot, and try my best to keep up to date with the happenings, and .wow am I exhausted but I am not the queen by far yet. Maybe tomorrow though.... :D

Where's those pics Nana??? Or your list?

When you make a post, notice the blue "More Reply Options" button below it? Click on that and then scroll down to the bottom of the post box and there will be a pic upload BROWSE box, and you can upload from your computer there. Be sure to Browse/select pic/UPLOAD PIC/add pic to post. Yep, at least 4 clicks to get er done, but it's easy enough. The "Upload Pic" is right below BROWSE you pc, and the "Add Pic to Post" is on the right hand side.

(hopefully someone can explain it better).

Waiting on the Queen of Backups to backup on in here and get her pics loaded before MSE gives up on us all.

You don't have to be rocking the biggest newest rig around here. We're happy to have you if your vaping a $200 mod or a $5 gas station special! :D

Oh heck yes!! We all started with the little rigs, mostly the eGo's, the original eGo's without the 5 button click, and the regular 510's cig look alikes. We still love seeing them, and the fun new drip tips, cones, covers, graphics, whatever ... even the good true basic lines. Don't be shy!!!

I'm using the itaste MVP 1-1210021F116107.jpg

Had the eGo's had the custom mods... but in the end found this and sold everything else. Coolest thing about the MVP is that I can charge my phone or any USB device with it! And that its variable voltage.

Plus the charge lasts and lasts... and lasts some more.

Uma, you sure know how to make a person feel good!! :yes

My "list" is under my smoke free banner. But, I'll put it here....Mark's Mod, eGo, Provape 1, OG juice box mods, Ali'i, Reo Grand, and two Lava Tubes (large & small).

I'll gather my stuff together and see if I can get a pic, then I'll try (notice I said "try") to post one. I just don't have much any more. My list of what I've had in the past is much, much, much longer. LOL

I LOVED my ego!! Got me through my first yr. of vaping. Just ask Uma and jeffb.

I'll vouch! I was vaping mine right along with you! I still use the eGo type, but it's the Spinner... the VV ego if you will. There's a lot of love for the eGo's here, in every form. Come on Bushwick!!! Let's see your beauties!!!

2012-11-09_05-22-25_52.jpg

Here are some of the wood mods I have made. From Left to Right

A variable voltage dual 18650's

A 3.7 volt with a 16340

A variable voltage dual 10440's

My Stealth mod with a 10440

My big box with variable voltage dual 18650's and a pass thru function

Another 3.7 volt 16340

And a Top Feeder with variable voltage and dual 18350's

Not Pictured are A Puck variant, 2 1000mah ego's, and 2 1000mah twists.

Lately I find myself reaching for the far left one the most running with a Smoktek R tank but who knows what the future might bring.