Hello Everyone. New Member Introduction

markdm4805

Hi everyone my name is Mark. I am new here and been vaping for about a month now. I started with a krave 500 disposable and got hooked. From there I bought a Ego T and a Super 312 Clearomizer and I love it. I don't miss my old analogs one bit. I'm loving my citrus menthol e liquid and French pipe flavor.

Welcome to VT Mark. I love a good French Pipe. It was one of my favorites in the beginning and I just recently found a flavoring to mix my own. Citrus flavors are also to my liking, especially lemon and/or lime with marshmallow or a vanilla type flavor added(and sometimes with a graham cracker crust!). Where do you get your French Pipe juice from?

Welcome to VT Mark. I love a good French Pipe. It was one of my favorites in the beginning and I just recently found a flavoring to mix my own. Citrus flavors are also to my liking, especially lemon and/or lime with marshmallow or a vanilla type flavor added(and sometimes with a graham cracker crust!). Where do you get your French Pipe juice from?

Thank You everyone for the warm welcome and Merry Christmas to all. Mike I'm gonna have to try some of those combos. My favorite vape shop does custom mixing so I'm gonna have to get creative lol. I get my french pipe from a place called bjzvapeshop.com They are a mail order place but they run a Brick and Mortar store out of there house here in Sacramento. I always end up just shootin the breeze when I go over there over a good vape. Really nice people that run the place. I haven't tried some of the other French Pipes from the online stores so I don't have a good comparison except that when I got a hold of it I couldn't put my Ego down with the french pipe in there. It's really a great sit down and relax kinda flavor.

• 2 weeks later...