Bump Everytime You Buy Something New

blucavvy

Orders containing batteries usually get held up at customs, so expect a short wait... ..... ...... ;)

My first FastTech order:

*Nemesis Mechanical Mod

*SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL)

*Panasonic NCR18650B Protected Rechargeable 3400mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries

Can't wait! Wonder how long the wait will be :)

I'm excited for my order to arrive, but also patient. It's arrival isn't urgent, I wouldn't have ordered if I was in a hurry. My only worry is I ordered an innokin svd, innokin says that fast tech has NEVER ordered any product from them. Hmmm, where do they get it from then? I also know if they are selling you a clone, then they state that is a clone.

I have 2 pending orders from Fast Tech one has been in transit since Nov 4th, the other I just put in last night. saying it will be shipped the 15th. Grabbed a bunch of O rings for my custom build, 1 Chi You Brass Clone ($22.95) 5x5 Authentic Kanger coils and some Tall drip tips.

Edited by Compenstine

My first FastTech order:

*Nemesis Mechanical Mod

*SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL)

*Panasonic NCR18650B Protected Rechargeable 3400mAh 3.7V 18650 Lithium Batteries

Can't wait! Wonder how long the wait will be :)

I could be a long wait if you get held at customs, and no,they don't have to state "clone"......

I could be a long wait if you get held at customs, and no,they don't have to state "clone"......

I suppose they don't have to, just read in reviews that if they say it's an innokin itaste svd, then it's authentic.

Wizard they could have purchased them off of another business like them due to the demand. That might be the answer there .

Hadn't thought of that, also thought innokin would deny it is authentic because it's sold so far under they're recommended price point and don't want to disrupt sales of their vendors

Got some hemp and and a sheet of Nickel Foam coming. Hemp will be replacing my cotton/silica wicks. The nickel foam will be used as a sleeve on my ss wire/mesh wicks. The foam greatly increases wicking ability enough that I can chain vape vertically!

:( Went to 3D to try out the Better Vapes brand DK Tobacco, which they told me was similar to their 555. Erm, nope. And since I was at 3D since I didn't want to make hubby drive all the way out to Jerseyville, I couldn't have them mix up 555 for me. The good thing is, I do actually have more than I thought I did of the 555.....so I might actually have enough to get me through to when my EC Blends samples get here, and hopefully the 555s will be good enough straight out of the bottle to sample right away and determine if I'm going to order them.

im sitting on

SvoeMesto Kayfun v3.1 ES Styled Rebuildable Atomizer (4.5mL)

From FT.. ordered 10/26 - scheduled to ship 11/12

Just read my invoice a bit closer, they quit selling the kfun due to production being so far behind. Mines due to ship 11-25. :(

Oh my goodness. I got board yesterday and went online shopping. My intentions were to just look around to see if anyone was offering any Veterans day sales BUT when I hit SweetVapes I could not control myself. I ordered:

2 more Vision Spinner 1300 Rainbows

1 new charger for my car that I can charge 2 things at one time

and a new better grade charger more suitable for charging my Spinners( the ones I had were for ego batteries).

I must have looked at 10 sites that carry the new Rainbow Spinners but SweetVapes was the same or lower priced and SweetVapes always has my order here within 3 to 4 days. I'm so excited. I should not need another battery for at least a year.

Now I'm broke but I'm HAPPY :animier:

Oh my goodness. I got board yesterday and went online shopping. My intentions were to just look around to see if anyone was offering any Veterans day sales BUT when I hit SweetVapes I could not control myself. I ordered:

Now I'm broke but I'm HAPPY  :animier:

Did that Wednesday, good news is, today is delivery day.

Did that Wednesday, good news is, today is delivery day.

I sorta did that Wednesday. Ordered three dripping atomizers which will be here today, and the, I think five sample size bottles from EC Blends, that haven't been mixed yet. I guess it's just as well, about half the time I can't taste anything vape wise anyway, at least today and yesterday.

EDIT: No, I need to change that. I can taste things for the first five or ten minutes while I'm vaping it. Then I can't taste it anymore. It may work out like it did yesterday, after a couple of hours, I can start tasting certain things, while muted, again. But then I'm going to be on the road. I think I need to take Apple Fritter and Chocolate Banana with me so I might be able to vape in the car (if it smells like tobacco, I can't do it, even if doesn't have actual tobacco in it).

Edited by spydre

600 Batteries 50 Luc 2 bay Chargers!

100 of each 18650 Flat/Button - 18500 Flat/button - 18350 flat/button.

Soon i will be the most powerful vaper on the east coast! I will wire them in parallel and hit that hybrid!

Careful, that big of a vapor cloud could change earths climate.

My brass nemesis clone got sent back to FastTech

So I cancelled the order and got refunded the money.

I bit the bullet on extra cost and went down to my B&M to get a brass nemesis from them.

I also bought:

30g

28g

2.5 mm silica

Nitcore 4x Battery Charger

4x 18500 eFest batteries

Precision Screwdriver Keychain

Now its the waiting game.