The Post About Nothing/everything Thread

My brother got his Provari yesterday and was bragging about his hooka/bong style mod that he built, homade atty and all that stays submerged in juice. Little does he know I have a Provari mini coming and although he makes better mods than me, I make better DIY liquids.

This coming week will be easy at work today for me. 6 hrs Wed & Thursday. 8 on Friday. 12 on Saturday. 11 on Sunday. Off for 3 days and then 14 days straight.

Just mixed up some strawberry custard liquid 50/50 18mg to pif ,this stuff tastes so good when I tastes it on my finger, I may have to give fruit flavors a try again. LOL

Also mixed up more of my daily vape of Brownie. Some for me,most to.pif.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk

I want Gorilla Juice to be stronger. I asked, but no response other than that they mailed out my order. Very Sad.

My kgos are dead. I've gone through two chargers already. Very Sad.

I helped a very special person out, today.. at least, I hope I helped. Very Happy.

I found out that I helped some unexpected and unknown person to make their e-cig experience work better for them. Very Happy.

Life should not be measured by Sad and Happy moments. I think that Kipling said something about that:

".. treat Triumph and Disaster, both imposters just the same."

During Sad moments, Kipling's poem "If" is very iffy.

During Happy moments it's very nearly the best advice on how to live given to Man.

I was playing oven repair guy today. The ohmes reading on the bake element was 17 and that's good. The bad news is the voltage going to it was only 32. Looks like I need a new control board. :wallbash: