Vision Ego Transparent Clearomizers

Jeffb

well, vapor production has improved ALOT, however, every single hit is a dry hit. i'm getting zero flavor. just dry atty taste.

i am really really disappointed with this thing.

i have one of the other ones on the way (the older version with shorter wicks) hopefully that will be better. who knows, maybe it is just a bad one, but this is just plain awful. i can't even vape this thing anymore.

LOL....

finally convince you to give it a try and you get one thats giving you fits.

try rinsing out with warm tap water. shake a bit to get any excess water out and refill. I will occasionally get a tight draw and poor vapor when its clogged up.

Normally, its a nice easy draw with good vapor production.

They really are normally very good. I have had so little trouble with them. I even find I don't drip near as often as I used too.....

k well, rinsed the tank out with very hot water last night, blew it out a few dozen times and let it dry overnight.

re-filled about 2 hours ago and just threaded it on to the new eGo.

no leaking, pretty good vapor production (not spectacular but pretty good), and flavor, lots and lots o flavor. this is a low resistance one so the vapor is warm, almost an uncomfortable warm strangely enough since i usually vape 1.5ohm atty's and that vapor doesn't seem near this warm.

the draw is still incredibly stiff and i don't like that AT ALL. hopefully it will loosen up as time goes on, but right now i'm just happy it's at a point that i can vape it.

threw it out.

vapor production was spotty at best, some hits were pretty darn good, some were just really not good lol

flavor was there, which was nice

draw was just too damn stiff. it was awful trying to hit that thing.

oh well, hopefully the one i get tomorrow or thursday will be better.

there are always duds i suppose

Leave it to you to get a dud. The draw really shouldn't be so stiff. Vg or pg? I haven't had very good luck with vg, clogs up to fast. Hopefully the new one will be better. I use mine most of the time now......even forget that I love dripping.

I was using a stardust from gotvapes for about a week give or take. Not daily but filled roughly 5 times. I carry my vape stuff in a ziploc while I'm at work. I opened my bag two days ago to find that the stardust emptied it's entire tank...not happy. This was working so well. I agree with blu that the draw is almost too stiff. This has been the case since day one. Any insight?

Happy Vaping

-mse12

I finally got a good one! I've been buying these things a couple at a time from different sites. The draw on these vary and I've had a couple that were a little stiff. I had a couple that the vapor seemed to be extra warm like blu was saying, more than a couple that were not producing good vapor or didn't seem to be wicking fast enough, etc. I just received the last 2 that I'll be getting. I would have quit sooner but I wanted to try the long wick V2. The first one I opened had a poor vapor performance and was just like most of the others. Then finally the last one works great. I used it all day yesterday and this morning and if they all could work this good I'd get these all the time. I think in all I had 12 of these and only 3 of them were quality. I still have these 3 and a couple of the less good ones and I gave the rest away. I have to think that quality control is an issue here because there is no way that all these are made equally. I love the ones that work good but I won't be getting these again. 25% success rate is by far the worst I've ever had with a product. Not that the others ones didn't work but they didn't work as well.

I finally got a couple of these and it really reminds me of the ego-c tank system on the vapor, th, and flavor. I got the version 2 cuz i read about the initial wicking problems. I wanted these to work so bad because they're awesome as far as looks are concerned, but the performance doesn't live up to it's looks IMO.

Everything seems about 80% of what I get from a boge LR or resurrector carto, and for me it's too finicky to continue using for the muted performance. you essentially need to "charge" it by setting on it's side for a bit, even w/ the longer wicks to get a hit worth your while. I've been using it for 4 days with a 50/50 bluberry crumble juice from TVR. Gonna try the other one i got with a mostly PG juice like Hype, but i prolly won't buy more of these. The resistance on them was 2.1-2.4 i think but i didn't measure them to confirm. Great looks, ok performance, but if i used it all day i don't know that it could get the job done.

I have a couple of 2.5 ohms that work very well and I of the 2.0 that works well. I have very good luck with all my stuff with the exception of these clearos. I will still enjoy the ones I have that work great but I'll be looking at other options next time.

so far A LOT better with this new one. the draw is still stiff, but i get the feeling this is exactly how these are supposed to be. flavor is good, vapor is good, no "spottiness" like the last one. everything firing the way it should be.

the draw is not unbearable stiff with this, just more so than i'm used to. as i said, so far, this second one is much much better. i'm guessing that the first one i had was just a dud basically. so, as of right now, my curiosity is peaked again. i'll pick a few more up (depending on how long this one lasts) but if i get another one that fails out of the next 3 or 4 or so that i buy, that'll be the end of these for me. i'm ok with getting a dud every once in awhile. it happens. but at $5 a pop, i'm not willing to get a dud say 25% of the time. if it's one out of every 10 or 20 or whatever fine. but, that first crappy one really turned me off. so this one that i've got now has really got to shine for me to pick up more. lol

I've purchased 4 of these vision clearo's. 2 from one vendor 2 from a different vendor. The first 2 had the original short wick, while the 2nd two have the medium length wicks. Out of the four total two leak miserably via the battery connection, one works well, and one has not even been opened. These will not be a daily user for me. I do like the looks and in theory they should work just fine. I don't like the fact that you are unable to take them apart to work with them. The two that leak maybe just something simply out of line. They both fire and vape well but you can't use for more than a couple minutes before you get gurgle and fluid in the battery connection. These don't stand a chance compared to my ce3 style clearo's. Not so much a review, just my limited experience.

Happy Vaping

-mse12

• 3 months later...

I love these, although there are many mixed reviews it all comes down to preference... and I prefer these over anything else I've ever used and I've used many different combos. These are simple, cheap and the new rebuildable models are even easier on the wallet. The taste is comparable to dripping but without the hassle of having to drip. These get 5 stars across the board from me.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok I been using these things since April and I loved them at first. I ordered 1 almost 2 weeks ago and it lasted 3 days and then stopped working. they sent me another V2 and that stopped working after 2 days =(

I am done with those and I am back to regular 510 1.5 ohm carto's.

mine were the Vision eGo CE4 clearomizer ( SR) and they both where tight.. It was like sucking a milkshake through a straw type of issue. I do not know what the ( SR) means, but I do not like those.

yeah that's y i stopped using them too. after 2 with tight draws i was tired of wasting $5 a piece. the lr (low resistance) one's were better and seemed to have an easier draw but still were just a little too stiff for me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines