Vision Ego Transparent Clearomizers

Jeffb

HAH! It was a piece o crap from the get go. If that's the vape you like- more power to ya, but mine didn't review so well. I might have gotten a dud. I would be very surprised if you liked the one I tested. ..and if you did, you are very easy to please. It just killed the flavor. I'm thinking I need to try another as I hear many users that like them.

LOL! Ok.. The flavors are muted. You'll find that a lot of people concede to that one... However, some people disagree. I wish I disagreed.. but, I don't. The flavors are muted, imho. Fine. The dry scratchy throat hit, however... well, all I can gather on that one is either you are not allowing your wick to absorb the juice fully or that your wick isn't absorbing the juice properly (someone punched a few small holes in it and said it worked great). Mine didn't need that.. but I have the ego elegance without the new adaptation (no metal spout in mine).. don't know if that makes a difference.

As for the wicking issue... someone described it pretty well.. the juices darken in the 'tank'.. perhaps because the wick has difficulty absorbing all the elements of the juice simultaneously. All that said, the device works adequately. I like mine.. I put Bobas Bounty in there.. it never clogs. I've had it for over a month and use it every day; it's still going strong. I am not a great fan of the molasses flavor in the Bobas, but I like the tobacco flavor.. so, to me.. the ego elegance (Vision Ego Transparent Clearomizer) works fine. Is it as good as your standard boge lr 2.0? Such a hard question to answer...

ya, it must just be a taste thing. Mine seem to work great, can taste the flavors. Dripping is still slightly better for flavor, but the clearomizer is so much less hassle.

Its like all things vaping....boils down to personal preference and taste. Its one of the great things about vaping....so many options.

• 3 weeks later...

The vision clearomizers are the only thing I have used for more than a couple weeks (other than dripping). I had a couple that lost vapor production after about a week-throat hit and flavor were the same...weird, but my other one is going strong after 3 weeks. currently the price is low enough that I don't mind if I go through a couple a month....

I think I've discovered the culprit for the burned flavor....a new battery. Everytime I pull the kgo off the charger and pop my clearomizer on THAT'S when I get the burnflavor. Any suggestions about how to fix that? I really like everything else about it and would like to make this work. Should I change over to SR instead of LR???

are these a horizontal or vertical coil carto? if they're a horizontal your kGo will give it a burnt taste right off the charger every time regardless of what ohm it is.

same reason you can't use gen2 808 carto's on gen 1 batteries, unless you've used them for 30mins or so off the charger. it's just too much voltage for a horizontal coil.

these are surprising, I've had the same experience as kitsune. Been using mine every now on then and still on my first one, i think I've refilled it at least 5 times, flavor is the same throat hit is the same as when it first started but the vapor production dropped. They're not that bad actually super impressive for a clearomizer. I wish they made the standard non ego sized clearomizers with this type of performance.

After months of my CE2 fluxomizers sitting in my stash drawer, I popped one out again to give it another try, vaped it a couple times then trashed it. Tastes like complete sh*t.

I've been using these for about 2 weeks I guess. The only problem that I've had is I'm clumsy as $%*# and after a few drops one of the tanks started to crack near the base - COMPLETELY my fault. I just painted over it with some super glue and it's good to go.

In a perfect world different color tips would be available on the clear ones so I can keep my flavors straight.

By far my favorite option.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines