Looking For Your Opinions!

Curious. What did start it all? The furthest I can think is just plain tobacco in its dried state -- burned and inhaled. Now, it is turned into a liquid -- heated and inhaled.

What was I thinking??! Ha!

i know before ecigs blew up, when you searched "vaporizers" on google, youd get the pipe vaporizers which you light with a lighter and inhale the vapor.

@twelveday Ok, that was just beautiful. Can you imagine? Now, THAT sounds like a dream. And, if it can be imagined, it can become a reality. But you forgot cost. Cost is very important.

I'll add one more thing: What if there were a different design to cartomizers that wasn't so messy to fill. What if the juice were designed the consistency of a full flavored caramel you just pop in and go. It should last all day (say, 5 ml worth), which is about a pack of cigarettes. Just press a button for about 3 seconds when you want to start vaping, almost like lighting a cigarette. Just saying.

an automatic battery with no problems would make it perfect

If this is still being taken into consideration:

I think McQuinn pretty much hit the nail on the head, IMHO Honesty, and pride in the product you're selling as well as good quality control to avoid materials that are DOA or taste poor. After that throat hit and vapor production are on the top of my list as well as flavor delivery. I mean it would be amazing for a product to be able to cover all of those objectives and I feel that e cigs are getting closer and closer. Also a battery that works on the go as well as with a pass thru option is always a plus!

If this is still being taken into consideration:

I think McQuinn pretty much hit the nail on the head, IMHO Honesty, and pride in the product you're selling as well as good quality control to avoid materials that are DOA or taste poor. After that throat hit and vapor production are on the top of my list as well as flavor delivery. I mean it would be amazing for a product to be able to cover all of those objectives and I feel that e cigs are getting closer and closer. Also a battery that works on the go as well as with a pass thru option is always a plus!

There should also be a set up for the pass thru set up, something to hold it upright so you don't have to search for it (have to grade a ton of work), I never use mine because it always winds up on the floor.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I want someone to come up with a better juice delivery system. Tanks and clearomisers work OK, regular carto's are kinda crappy, eGo tanks sometimes work good, dripping is good but inconvenient at times.

I want something that's easy to fill and will hold at least 3ml so I know it will last all day but most importantly it has to give the right amount of juice to the atty every time. No leaks, no dry hits.

eGo twist and mini provari and I know it won't get any better for a long time, I just think it can get better at the other end . I kinda lost interest in the kro8 volt and small battery ecigs but maybe it's just a phase I'm going through.

• 3 months later...

I have to agree, battery life is number one...but better than that; if you want to be a successful supplier, just dont rip your customers off!

Sell us a good product at a fair price and offer decent customer service, we will come back!

I used this company ecigexpress for over a year,first few orders were okay, then i started getting defective batteries,leaking atomizers...i finally had enough when the last order came and had a non-working atomizer in it.

When i asked for a replacement 4 days later, they refused to replace it, told me it was too late.I spent hundreds of dollars with these people...like i am really going to lie over a $6.00 atomizer.

Nice way to treat your customers,huh?

What’s most important to you: battery longevity, cartomizer capacity, throat hit, flavor delivery, volume of vapor, or product overall weight?

1. Volume of vapor

2. Battery Life

3. Flavor Delivery

4. Throat Hit

5. Cartomizer Capacity

6. Overall Weight

This is my order too. Ecepet maybe battery life would be 1 for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, my list is long... 1. Honesty. If you are just re-branding some Chinese battery that has been on the market for eons, don't try to tell me that this is "new and improved" just because you changed the threads and possibly offer colors that no one else has...AND if you are selling me juice that has a "use by date" that has already passed, don't charge me full price and not tell me that this juice is 2-3 years old. Tell me that I am buying old juice and that you are trying to dump inventory. I will respect you more for your honesty. If I discover that you have lied to me, I cannot trust anything you say in the future". And, if you are discontinuing a juice line, be HONEST...just because YOU don't tell us, doesn't mean WE don't know...doing so makes you look dishonest and unreliable. Be aware of your client base, and what they are doing...if the client used to spend $200-500 a month for several months in a row, and then, suddenly their orders drop to a bottle of juice every month or two...you need to find out whats going on,,, that $200-500 went to another vendor...unless, of course, you have so many clients that losing big orders don't bother you...why has your forum gone from a vibrant, busy site to nothing but spammer posts? You have a problem... 2. Don't discount your clients intelligence...some of us have owned our own businesses, some have been employed in marketing, purchasing and every other aspect of business...the other thing to understand is that when you hire a new employee, you get what you pay for. Customer service, shipping, fulfillment are YOUR face to the customer. The best customer service is forthe customer not to need customer service! If you hire a warehouse/shipping employee at $10/hour versus one at $12/hour, you are "saving" $80,plus taxes, etc...but what is it costing you? When I order from you, and the $10 guy makes a mistake on EVERY order I make...I will eventually take my business to the vendor who hired the $12 guy, who ALWAYS gets my order right the FIRST time...you may have "saved" $80, but how many $100 orders did you lose? 3. Batteries..be upfront that the battery you offer is 350 mAH. Beauty works for a while, but, again, we aren't stupid, we will catch on eventually...and we will eventually realize that one one 900 mAH ego works 2-3 times longer than the pretty little batt we paid triple the price for! And speaking of price...if you copy an ego, rebrand it and now call it ID, it's still an EGO...we aren't so dumb that we will pay $40 for an ID, when everyone else sells an EGO for $20...being honest about what you are selling, giving a good price is MUCH more important than focusing only "battery longevity". Most of us realize a 1100mah batt will last longer than a 350 mAH battery...and th batteries have their uses. I own a little 350 mAH "mini ego" that I use when I go out and want to stealth vape...but at home, I want my tube batt with the 18650 batteries. EVERYONE wants "longer battery life, bigger carto capacity, better throat hit, flavor and big, huge vapor...I can't think of one Vaper I know that seeks a carto that doesn't hold enough juice which as awful flavor and has no vapor...like, DUH! 4. Offer a wide selection. Not all vapers want a stick batt that looks like a cigarette, nor do all vapers want a difficult rebuildable. The products you offer should be easy to use, work "right out of the box" and give us "good value". Some of us want just cartos, or clearos...others want expensive rebuildables...the vapers. Have talked to have one wish: to be able to have one vendor that offers EVERYTHING they need...they really don't like shopping at 5-6 vendors to get their batteries, cartos, tanks, wicks, mesh, and juice. We seek that ONE shop that has everything...and the ability to tell the vendor "I sure wish you would carry Kanthal and..." Be responsive to your clientele, and you will win their loyalty. Be sure to offer QUALITY products at a reasonable cost. Perhaps carry the unique works from modders who offer quality driptips, tanks and batteries. Serve the needs of the gadget geek! 5. Not all of us want 70/30 juice. I only patronize vendors who allow me to order "Juice X, 50mg bottle of 50/50, 16mg, extra flavor". Not everyone wears a size 5 shoe....offer small samples at a reasonable price. I've purchased from some vendors who offer NO samples at all, a client is forced to buy a 30ml bottle by only a description (and it's non returnable if its awful), as a newbie, I bought more bottles than I care to confess to, only to discover I didn't like the juice. To be honest, I felt abused. And one last suggestion, make the samples affordable! It seems grossly unfair to be charged 6-8 dollars for a 5ml sample when the 30ml bottle sells for $10-15! And if you have 3 or 4 juices that are your best sellers, please offer those juices in larger sizes...50ml, 75ml, 120 ml , etc...there are some juices that I use 90ml each month, which means I must order between 2-3 bottles...which I must recycle... 6). Give as much information, honest and truthful, to your clientele. Make some knowledgeable veteran vapers available to answer questions on Facebook or your ECF thread 24/7/365. New vapers have a lot of questions at all hours of the day. Nothing is worse for a new care to not have his new equipment work when all e needs is a simple fix...like pressing the ego button 5 times to turn it on. 7) Offer ECF discounts and customer loyalty perks...or maybe even free priority shipping for clients whose purchase history exceeds a certain level...we like to have our loyalty recognized. I hope you forgive my rant...my purpose is only meant to improve a vendors ability to communicate with his clientele. The SALE is what it is all about, and customer retention is a major goal, isn't it? Good luck with the reinvention of our product line!!

• 1 month later...

I hope I'm not too late. Thanks for asking us for opinions, I like the method that you use to get the right product out. For me, most important things are battery longevity, manual, long cutoff, volume of vapor, vg, flavor, and cartomizer. Thanks for listening. :-)

I'll be the noob giving my very noobish opinion on this.

What’s most important to you?

1. Battery longevity

2. Flavor delivery

3. Throat hit

4. Cartomizer capacity

5. Volume of vapor

6. Product overall weight

I'm also going to add another variable that, in my opinion, should be the most important of all.

* Customer service.

I recently had to contact an e-cig vendor; this wasn't a mom-n-pop type business either (I'm talking about one of the large ones). Let's just say that after holding for over an hour; I finally get through to speak with a person and when I ask them to cancel an order I had placed; the CS rep gives me the 3rd degree and refuses to cancel the order. I had to call again and hold for another hour in order to get in contact with a manager and get my order cancelled. So; please... Get some good CS reps and train them well. They are the face of your company and one bad experience from a customer is all it takes to lose them for good. I know I will never buy from them and anyone that asks me about them will be sent elsewhere.

That's my $0.02.

Seebs

Edited by Seebs

* Customer service.

I recently had to contact an e-cig vendor; this wasn't a mom-n-pop type business either (I'm talking about one of the large ones). Let's just say that after holding for over an hour; I finally get through to speak with a person and when I ask them to cancel an order I had placed; the CS rep gives me the 3rd degree and refuses to cancel the order. I had to call again and hold for another hour in order to get in contact with a manager and get my order cancelled. So; please... Get some good CS reps and train them well. They are the face of your company and one bad experience from a customer is all it takes to lose them for good. I know I will never buy from them and anyone that asks me about them will be sent elsewhere.

That's my $0.02.

Seebs

Make sure you post in the vendor reviews....stuff like this is priceless to the community. We all want to know what/who we're dealing with before we give away money for sub-par service. :D Experiences like this make or break a company IMO.

Well from a newbies point of view

Quality and cost, until I was introduced to the liquids, tanks, and what nots I was unhappy with all my encounters.

Tank quality, cleaning and life are big for me now. I'm slowly upgrading.

Flavors are by the hundreds, BUT none that equal my old standard. No cigar or pipe flavors, to get a good throat hit tears up my nova heads.

• 9 months later...

I want my vape pen to last. I don't want it to crap out on me and finding myself improvising like I did with the V2 my friend loaned me. Ah, nothing like being laughed at for wiring a cartomizer to a stripped AC adapter to work around a busted battery. I'm not doing that again...

• 1 month later...

My number one wasn't on the list. Quality, will the mod or tank stand up to day to day use. If it is vv/vw, accuracy is important. Making sure connections are solid. Users shouldn't need to sand battery connections to get a better vape. Good accurate electronics. Strong 510 connection and quality threading. I am not rich, so no provari for me..........sad face. Keep it simple and user friendly. Good quality should be able to be achieved for around 100 bucks. No reason for a bunch of bells and whistles, vv/vw, ohm checker and battery meter. Lastly accuracy, if it says 8 watts, 2.4 ohms or 3.7 volts, then that is what it should be. Quality and consistency.

• 4 weeks later...