The Vaping Age

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I was and am 61 about 8 weeks into it and 6 weeks analog free. Almost 50 years smoking, and most of those years at 40 per day. BTW This is way cool! I am absolutely in shock that I've done this well!

I was 32 when I started vaping. Almost a month analog free. Food is starting to taste better but the last day or so my vapes have had no flavor.I know its normal but I didn't think it would take a month to kick in.lol its ok though just glad that I can leave analogs alone god they stink so bad.

• 4 months later...

I just started to vape a little over a month ago. I am 24.

I my signage, decals, and stickers as one of my side businesses. I was contacted by a Vape shop, Good Guy Vapes. [@goodguyvapes] and they were in need of signage. When I installed their sign I was introduced to this stuff.

Though I'm not a smoker I like helping out small businesses and plus I like doing hookah but dislike the tobacco and coal that gets in your system. So I started to vape. I brought business to the store with everyone I know. I got a handful of people in the car community to join the revolution [i am also a automotive photographer]. I have also gotten a handful of close friends that smoke off of analogs including my fiancés brother, he's been off analogs for about a month now.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...