How To Make Friends On Vapor Talk?

around here its actually easy enough.... this is a great, friendly community. I was new to forums when I started vaping, Everybody here is helpful and we love adding new people to the familythumbsup.gif

Everybody works hard to keep it clean and helpful. Jump in...the pool in great !!

That is one PRICEY P.O.S. "e-cig starter kit" you got advertised my friend! Wow, I hope nobody falls victim to that crap! thumbsup.gif

Must be kidding... right? Look at ALL THAT STUFF you get with this "KIT"! WOW!! I'm curious to try out the 'one of a kind carts' that these use... sounds like any and all worries we have will be gone forever with these bad boys! And a 5-pack of refill cartridges is only $12.50 every time you need more... what a deal.

STARTER KIT / PRO:

$89.95

2 - Batteries

1 - USB Charger

1 - Wall Adapter

1 - 5 pack of Refill Cartridges

Edited by DAYVAPE

ROMAL DV love ya!

Just be honest with people, kindness goes a long way and educate yourself on vaping and hardware before you jump into sales.Good luck!

That is one PRICEY P.O.S. "e-cig starter kit" you got advertised my friend! Wow, I hope nobody falls victim to that crap! thumbsup.gif

Must be kidding... right? Look at ALL THAT STUFF you get with this "KIT"! WOW!! I'm curious to try out the 'one of a kind carts' that these use... sounds like any and all worries we have will be gone forever with these bad boys! And a 5-pack of refill cartridges is only $12.50 every time you need more... what a deal.

STARTER KIT / PRO:

$89.95

2 - Batteries

1 - USB Charger

1 - Wall Adapter

1 - 5 pack of Refill Cartridges

@Dayvape-- Thank you for showing your personal interest. Where to start? Hmmm OK. A few years back a friend introduced me to his e-cig in our residence hall activity room. I can still remember to this day that he had the brand Blu and i was instantly hooked. Prior i had been a regular cigarette smoker (1-2 packs a week, mostly camel menthol) for over 10 years so after he introduced me i wanted to learn more. I did research on Blu, green smoke, joy 510, safe cig, and several other brands. I was looking around at a few different options : prices, quality, and where its being shipped from. This is where my mind got changed; and probably a lot of the people that stop by my review of safe cig. The price might seem steep but safe cig from experience does an outstanding job getting new customers and KEEPING them being the largest electronic cigarette company in America. The safe cig also has an extremely sophisticated flow sensor allowing you to automatically turn itself on only while you are inhaling. When the Safe Cig is not in use it will go into standby mode to preserve battery life (which helps me travel) When i received my safe cig in the mail i can remember it being a good day... so no doubts HERE. I immediately noticed the flow sensor felt very operative and smooth as well as accumulating a good amount of water vapor. I've tried several of their flavors and nicotine levels and fell in love with most of them (except the 24mg) which felt to harsh. As far as some of the perks they offer-- free shipping, lifetime warranty, and the kits ship from Hollywood, CA which for me was convenient as i live in the Bay Area. Also you only posted the Starter kit Pro being $89.95 and dissed it, you did not take the time to look at the advantages or the cheaper starter kit. Although dayvape maybe to your disbelief most of Safe Cig's sales come from their more expensive kit the big brother the starter kit deluxe :) Also, yes if you are interested in why the prices might be steep try them once and come back and give us a review.

Best

As a matter of fact... I did actually 'research' this thing you call an e-cig! I am not quite in the market for one at this time though.

By the way there are plenty of other kits that are far superior in what all is included and the quality of the e-cig itself. Trust me... I don't really think this is a great place to push what you feel is the best thing out there right now, just not going to get great responses I don't think.

I caught this as funny:

"The safe cig also has an extremely sophisticated flow sensor allowing you to automatically turn itself on only while you are inhaling." So, you think that this 'extremely sophisticate sensor' is only being used in the 'Safe Cig'?? If I recall, that is what is referred to as the 'Auto Battery' that you can get in a kit. I personally prefer a manual button of any kind over the 'extremely sophisticated sensor' that you speak of. To each their own I suppose... and good luck in your venture! thumbsup.gif

Sorry, but I'm not really in to the little/tiny 'stick type' e-cigs anymore, moved on from those after about a week or so once I discovered MODS.

Edited by DAYVAPE

As a matter of fact... I did actually 'research' this thing you call an e-cig! I am not quite in the market for one at this time though.

By the way there are plenty of other kits that are far superior in what all is included and the quality of the e-cig itself. Trust me... I don't really think this is a great place to push what you feel is the best thing out there right now, just not going to get great responses I don't think.

I caught this as funny:

"The safe cig also has an extremely sophisticated flow sensor allowing you to automatically turn itself on only while you are inhaling." So, you think that this 'extremely sophisticate sensor' is only being used in the 'Safe Cig'?? If I recall, that is what is referred to as the 'Auto Battery' that you can get in a kit. I personally prefer a manual button of any kind over the 'extremely sophisticated sensor' that you speak of. To each their own I suppose... and good luck in your venture! thumbsup.gif

Sorry, but I'm not really in to the little/tiny 'stick type' e-cigs anymore, moved on from those after about a week or so once I discovered MODS.

Regardless of what kits you think are superior i simply had my review in my signature and shared my favorite brand like everyone else is allowed to. Thank you for your interest, i look forward to sharing with you about your advanced mods :)

The only thing I see as messed up is the fact you are 'reviewing' a product that you sell... at least that's the way I'm seeing this.

Pardon me if I'm wrong here ... as I have no problem with people doing reviews of random e-cigs they purchased, but not really ok with reviews of a product someone is trying to sell. Is this starting to sink in yet? Otherwise, you can continue with your quest, and I hope you get a bunch of people hooked up with your product! I just don't think it's going to happen around this forum, sorry.

The only thing I see as messed up is the fact you are 'reviewing' a product that you sell... at least that's the way I'm seeing this.

Pardon me if I'm wrong here ... as I have no problem with people doing reviews of random e-cigs they purchased, but not really ok with reviews of a product someone is trying to sell. Is this starting to sink in yet? Otherwise, you can continue with your quest, and I hope you get a bunch of people hooked up with your product! I just don't think it's going to happen around this forum, sorry.

I am simply sharing just like everyone else Dayvape. Cool your jets! :)

Best

I have a few questions....

What MAH batteries are you selling?

Does it fit a normal 510 atty or are the cartos proprietary?

Will LR atty's work on your device?

...I see phrases like 'advanced technology' and you claim your carts last as long as 2 packs of cigarettes. Is this the same advanced technology found in first generation ecigs? Red flags here- as everyone knows the 1 cart to a pack conversion is a flat out lie, but yours are equivalent to 2 packs? I have a really hard time believing that. Can you say with 100% honesty that a two pack a day smoker will only go through 1 carto a day? The 5-7 hours claim on one of those batteries seems a bit far fetched IMO. I've NEVER had a tiny battery give me that much vape time. Anyone else?

These units really look like the same old expensive stick batteries that we tell folks to shy away from for various reasons.

Well I'd like to welcome you to VT. It looks like you're off to a rough start.

So you either joined their affiliate program or you started a distributorship with them, that's nice for you.But trying to sell your mall-style e-cig on a forum that is trying to steer people away from the low quality, over-priced and false advertising type of e-cig is not a good idea.

I'm sure you are genuine in your devotion to your product, but with the exception of the really noobie newcomer to this site you're selling to a brick wall.

I started out on one of those types of e-cigs and found out very quickly just how inferior they really are.And the lies of how long the carts and carto;s last left a bad taste in my mouth...literally!

But... no hard feelings on you trying to make a go of it, I just wouldn't try too hard around here.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I have a few questions....

What MAH batteries are you selling?

Does it fit a normal 510 atty or are the cartos proprietary?

Will LR atty's work on your device?

...I see phrases like 'advanced technology' and you claim your carts last as long as 2 packs of cigarettes. Is this the same advanced technology found in first generation ecigs? Red flags here- as everyone knows the 1 cart to a pack conversion is a flat out lie, but yours are equivalent to 2 packs? I have a really hard time believing that. Can you say with 100% honesty that a two pack a day smoker will only go through 1 carto a day? The 5-7 hours claim on one of those batteries seems a bit far fetched IMO. I've NEVER had a tiny battery give me that much vape time. Anyone else?

These units really look like the same old expensive stick batteries that we tell folks to shy away from for various reasons.

EXACTLY!! I wondered if anyone was seeing just what he is pushing on the poor newbie vaper. I personally don't like it when I see people getting ripped off like they do in malls... and unfortunately right here with this 'Safe-Cig' unit. Don't get me wrong... I'm all for trying to help people make the switch, but I guess I also look out for their best interest when it comes to the extremely overpriced crap that is out there too! wallbash.gif "One cart = a pack of cigarettes!" COME ON NOW... WE AREN'T DUMMIES HERE!

@SNUBBER: WELL SAID MY FRIEND... WELL SAID! thumbsup.gif

Edited by DAYVAPE

Welcome naturallyhigh to the forum. I have to agree with DayVape and Snubber. Snubber was able to express the general opinion of The Safe Cig a little more polite and eloquently then DayVape, but no matter how you add 2 + 2 the answer will always be 4. Myself and quite a few other vapers started out vaping on e-cigs similar to The Safe Cig. After spending a great deal of money, I ended up frustrated with the product. It wasn't until I found this forum, did I find quality personal vaping devices and I have been a happy vaper ever since. The Vapor Talk forum is a wonderful community of vapers who want to support and encourage one another on their vaping journey. In all honesty, its a good thing you got your feet wet here and not on some other forums.

Electronic cigarettes have been a lifesaving alternative for so many smokers and so many more to come. If you want to have a long and successful business in this industry, consider selling a more cost effective quality product with more longevity. Otherwise, your customers are going to find themselves on a forum, frustrated and searching for a better option. Good luck to you on your personal journey.

Welcome naturallyhigh to the forum. I have to agree with DayVape and Snubber. Snubber was able to express the general opinion of The Safe Cig a little more polite and eloquently then DayVape, but no matter how you add 2 + 2 the answer will always be 4.

Would you expect anything less from me Sharon?? thumbsup.gif

I can say with 100% certainty that I was in no way TRYING to be eloquent anyway... BUT, if I offended you in any way Sharon, I do apologize for that. I do however, take serious offense when people are knowingly taking advantage of beginners, all because they are not educated on all of the devices. I mean heck... look at what you can get eGo/Riva/Tornado kits for now! I'd for sure have much more respect for him if he was offering something akin to those... or at least something that is advertising TRUTHS about the unit and vapinng!! I'm sure we will here next that 'he is not in it for the money, he just likes helping others'... or 'it is the best device out there for new vapers because he researched all the others first'. Heck, I thought it was a joke at first, until I saw his 'website' in his signature and went and saw just exactly what kind of "deal" he is offering out of the kindness of his heart! What an uber-super kind of fella he must be! This tells me everything I could possibly need to know just what kind of person his is... I don't care to discuss anything with him in the future. thumbsup.gif

DayVape, you didn't offended me at all. You must have missed it several months back when I bit the butt off another e-cig vendor trying to peddle his worthless products on this forum. I guess its not in the cards for me to clean up my reputation with people trying to take advantage of uninformed new vapers! lol With that side, I agree 100% percent with everything you said DayVape. I was just trying real hard not to get down and dirty with the dude. I figured this was an appetizer and another forum would have him for dinner. It looks like this is going to be more than a 3 course meal for him. Maybe his services will no longer be needed before dessert comes around. The Tips have been more than generous!

So much for trying to be lady like! :innocent:

+1 for you my friend!

Although funny as hell, Jeff..... I wouldn't want any of my customers walking in on me yelling like that at my computer screen! They may think I'm crazy in the head or something. Your perception of me is pretty darn accurate as to what my brain is thinking in many cases though! The problem is that most people can't take it when 'facts' are posted about them on a public forum... so they then feel the need to fire back with some crazy nonsense to get the focus turned off of them. I bet there are many times that my posts are exactly what a lot of others are feeling as well... they just don't have the 'sack' to post it up like I do, lol. It's not that I'm trying to start something... I just have an issue with being blunt and honest I guess.

That's my theory... and I'm stickin' with it! thumbsup.gif

Thanks though... I now have a new background on my desktop!

It even looks like he's saying:

"Are there really people in the world that are this f'ing stupid!?!"

Edited by DAYVAPE