Chris Vs. Noobie

Well no wonder her atomizer quit working, when she cleaned it she used flour, and everyone knows you have to use corn meal. If she would have done it right man, that thing would have made the vapors. Did I detect a shot at wordup in there, with the Kosher thing?

• 4 weeks later...

I've watched this video several times and it makes me laugh every time.

But I also cringe because I know I was one of those at first and I'm sure I asked a lot of the same dumb questions.wallbash.gif

besides...I like the vapors.

• 5 weeks later...

That was great!

However I have seen some Propylene Glycol manufacturers selling Kosher PG. If someone was actually billing their e-liquid as Kosher I'm sure that they are depending on the fact that the PG is Kosher and haven't had the final product blessed by a Rabi. Of course Kosher simply means "approved" and does not necessarily or always mean that it has been actually blessed by a Rabi. Muslims also eat some foods that follow the same rules as Kosher foods but not entirely, Jewish peoples do not eat shellfish whereas Muslim people do. I could go on but I think I've probably said too much as it is.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you sell Kosher batteries and Attys? I read on the interthingy about Kosher batteries were the best thing since sliced pizza, however I can't eat pizza because it doesn't create the vapors and wasn't blessed by a blind prophet.

Can you help me create my own store so I can be in direct competition with you? Where do you get all of your vapers supplies and can you give me a discount on the blue insulation that I stuff into the USB through on my passport?

Good luck with your life (hear clicking of a gun in the background . . . ) Too funny!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...