E Liquid Apocalapse, Its Coming

Honestly neither. I wouldn't worry about stocking up just yet. I suggest everyone waits to see what happens with the court case on the 28th

So do you think this will be one of those situations where the rules go into effect, say, 6 months later? Because if the FDA decides to shut down suppliers, which of course, is going to happen, then what if they're done for within a week? I am trying to figure out whether to buy 150 ML from BlueMistVaping, or get samples first. It seems kind of like there's not that much time left. :question:

So do you think this will be one of those situations where the rules go into effect, say, 6 months later? Because if the FDA decides to shut down suppliers, which of course, is going to happen, then what if they're done for within a week? I am trying to figure out whether to buy 150 ML from BlueMistVaping, or get samples first. It seems kind of like there's not that much time left. :question:

IMHO thats how *I* feel, better safe than sorry, thats how I see my investment on e cigs, its only 25 for 150ml, check em out I got a bulk order from MFS, but might get the caramel tobacco at bluemist later, they have 80 different flavs.

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

IMHO thats how *I* feel, better safe than sorry, thats how I see my investment on e cigs, its only 25 for 150ml, check em out I got a bulk order from MFS, but might get the caramel tobacco at bluemist later, they have 80 different flavs.

Yeah I was already looking at their site, trying to choose flavors that couldn't be screwed up. Like I'll probably get cherry. I just don't want to buy 150 ML of something disgusting.

BUT I CAN BUY NOTHING UNTIL I FIND MY DAG-BLASTED DEBIT CARD!!! :wallbash:

Panic and haste often leads to regret. There is plenty of time to prepare and put a plan together. Let's say for instance that liquid is hard to find by end of year. How much would you need? How much could you store? What flavors or types? In my opinion, that is the phase we should be in right now. Planning and preparing. Placing small orders from suppliers you may want to buy in bulk and formulating a written plan and examining it frequently. I placed an order with Health Cabin today (Chinese supplier) to get some extras and try some flavorings I may want to use.

I dunno, I think it is far too early to panic and start buying stuff. Even if a cease notice was issued tomorrow, suppliers would still need to get rid of their stock. I don't think it is possible for it all to dry up in a few days/weeks.

With that being said, I do personally believe that a day will come where it will become very difficult or expensive to obtain. Then the government will come out with their approved and taxed devices and it will become plentiful again yet still expensive. :/

Panic and haste often leads to regret. There is plenty of time to prepare and put a plan together. Let's say for instance that liquid is hard to find by end of year. How much would you need? How much could you store? What flavors or types? In my opinion, that is the phase we should be in right now. Planning and preparing. Placing small orders from suppliers you may want to buy in bulk and formulating a written plan and examining it frequently. I placed an order with Health Cabin today (Chinese supplier) to get some extras and try some flavorings I may want to use.

I dunno, I think it is far too early to panic and start buying stuff. Even if a cease notice was issued tomorrow, suppliers would still need to get rid of their stock. I don't think it is possible for it all to dry up in a few days/weeks.

With that being said, I do personally believe that a day will come where it will become very difficult or expensive to obtain. Then the government will come out with their approved and taxed devices and it will become plentiful again yet still expensive. :/

I would like this to be true if the worst is coming... can anyone else speculate as to our having a few months at least to stock up cause the start of fall is always a little rough on me financially...

I am preparing to buy more attys, cartos, and a few batteries but will not be able to do so until 2nd week of OCT. and then more liquid but I was hoping to have at least till Novemeber to do this. Will I still have time do ya think? I would tend to agree with BURN here but that may be optimism and a lack of faith in the governMANts ability to do anything in a timely fashion. C'MON, REPLY, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Edited by lightbringer

I'm sorry but this thread brought to mind this movie LOL. No offense intended to anyone. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHL-9zK8i0Q

Okay, this is so not fair! Whoever it was that caught me on their cell phone and youtubed it for the world to see is going to get it and get it good. I want names and I want them now!! hrrrumph! :stomp: :stomp: :stomp:

I truely agree with you on this, im bulking up now tho, Bcuz im not going to be hung out to dry literally with a buncha e cigs and no juice, hopefully we will know more after the hearing tommorrow, good luck on your ventures with vaping.

I'm sorry but this thread brought to mind this movie LOL. No offense intended to anyone. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHL-9zK8i0Q

Thanks JeffB, I know you were thinking of me when you posted that! :thumbsup: Watch it from 2:38 to 2:49 "ladies and gentlemen its just jibberish, jibberish of an insane person" LoL!!!! Thanks man! You made me LMAO!!! :lol:

I would like this to be true if the worst is coming... can anyone else speculate as to our having a few months at least to stock up cause the start of fall is always a little rough on me financially...

I am preparing to buy more attys, cartos, and a few batteries but will not be able to do so until 2nd week of OCT. and then more liquid but I was hoping to have at least till Novemeber to do this. Will I still have time do ya think? I would tend to agree with BURN here but that may be optimism and a lack of faith in the governMANts ability to do anything in a timely fashion. C'MON, REPLY, you can do it!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

I agree, but remember if they mess around again taking more time, that gives us more time to stock up, I as well have it hard finacially at the moment, so a little time like Chris said 15 days is another paycheck to spend but not that much bcuz the rent money comes outta that one, I also want to get smaller bottles of my fav flavs like stuff from AV juice and a few others and my 1st Tornado 3.7 battery died last night and I bet the 2nd one is going to go soon too, thank god I gotta XL eGo bat, need to get like 3 more of those and a couple standard 510 attys, im all ready pretty stocked on 510 cartos and mega cartos so IF they (fda) stalls it is a good thing but if the **** hits the fan tomorrow. Im screwed, I wonder how Chris knows about this 15 day thing?

Worst case we'll have 15 days just like everyone else. I do believe you'll have time to purchase any liquid you need.

Hey Chris can you elaborate on this 15 day thing you are talking about, I havent heard anything about it, and would really appreciate a reply. Thanks. :)

I truely agree with you on this, im bulking up now tho, Bcuz im not going to be hung out to dry literally with a buncha e cigs and no juice, hopefully we will know more after the hearing tommorrow, good luck on your ventures with vaping.

I thought that it was the 28th? But I could be wrong. That happens a LOT!

Thanx 4 the link FTJoe, did you get a e-mail too?

Sorry for the late reply - yes. I try to pass stuff on from TW, I know folks aren't excited over them, but I hear the liquids are okay and mixing stuff good and when they have sales, they are darn good.