E Liquid Apocalapse, Its Coming

Im Posting this HERE because this is important to people who want to continue vaping after the fda bs! Hopefully after the court case only the 5 suppliers that got letters are done (witch sucks) and the rest of them will be running business as usual, but we don't know whats going to happen until it happens *fingers crossed* OK, alot of vapers are looking to stock up B4 the **** hits the fan at the end of this month and if you are not made of money like myself and want to stock up for the next 2 years with some quality liquids at a great price I hope this thread helps, SO with the little research I have done thru this forum and just randomly checking supplier sites, Ive found thanks to bobthesalesclerk, Bluemistvaping has 150ml for $25, now thats .16cents a ml, and Madvapes has 50ml for $10.99, now thats .22cents a ml, I suck at math but I think these are accurate numbers, now I found 2 suppliers with some insane prices bcuz alot of places sell it at or around .50cents a ml witch is good if your buying a couple little bottles, ANYWAY **I would appreciate if other members who know of any other DEALS on liquids can post it here** bcuz this will help me and alot of other people to stock up in the next couple of days, so if you know of some other suppliers with some good deals like the 2 listed PLEASE POST THEM HERE to help us stock up for the E Liquid Apocalapse coming real soon. Thank You VT staff and ALL its members!

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

Im Posting this HERE because this is important to people who want to continue vaping after the fda bs! Hopefully after the court case only the 5 suppliers that got letters are done (witch sucks) and the rest of them will be running business as usual, but we don't know whats going to happen until it happens *fingers crossed* OK, alot of vapers are looking to stock up B4 the **** hits the fan at the end of this month and if you are not made of money like myself and want to stock up for the next 2 years with some quality liquids at a great price I hope this thread helps, SO with the little research I have done thru this forum and just randomly checking supplier sites, Ive found thanks to bobthesalesclerk, Bluemistvaping has 150ml for $25, now thats .16cents a ml, and Madvapes has 50ml for $10.99, now thats .22cents a ml, I suck at math but I think these are accurate numbers, now I found 2 suppliers with some insane prices bcuz alot of places sell it at or around .50cents a ml witch is good if your buying a couple little bottles, ANYWAY **I would appreciate if other members who know of any other DEALS on liquids can post it here** bcuz this will help me and alot of other people to stock up in the next couple of days, so if you know of some other suppliers with some good deals like the 2 listed PLEASE POST THEM HERE to help us stock up for the E Liquid Apocalapse coming real soon. Thank You VT staff and ALL its members!

I just ordered their 150ml of Caramel Tobacco from Blue Mist based on 10burn's review on it. Certainly can't beat the price. How fast did you get your order?

Edited by Jkimbo

Oh just found another one Indy Vapor Pro Shop has a sale on certain liquids, I think its custom mix thats on sale, but then their reg. price on standard mix is 9.99 for 30ml so thats I think like .30cents a ml. witch is a good deal as well, please members if you know of something thats a good deal post it here so we can get ready to stock up, even if your stock up still let us know if you find something, its greatly appreciated! :beer:

Oh just found another one Indy Vapor Pro Shop has a sale on certain liquids, I think its custom mix thats on sale, but then their reg. price on standard mix is 9.99 for 30ml so thats I think like .30cents a ml. witch is a good deal as well, please members if you know of something thats a good deal post it here so we can get ready to stock up, even if your stock up still let us know if you find something, its greatly appreciated! :beer:

Blue Mist $5 for 30ml/32mg

Madvapes $10 for 50ml only up to 24mg for tobacco, 36mg for candy juices (go figure)

I just ordered their 150ml of Caramel Tobacco from Blue Mist based on 10burn's review on it. Certainly can't beat the price. How fast did you get your order?

I talked to the guy who runs it on the phone yesterday and he ships everything priority and in boxes so I imagine that you will get it soon, Im going to get some of that caramel tobacco as well, I haven't ordered yet (waiting till tues. for paycheck) but this is definatly where im going to get the bulk of some of my stuff along with madvapes but with madvapes they are sold out of USA mix tobacco, thats what I need most bcuz I cut menthol with tobacco flav to get a more traditional menthol, do you know if there is any other place that has tobacco flavors at a great bulk price like these others, if you do let me know I appreciate it Jkimbo. :thumbsup:

Vapor Pro New I have ordered here not bad and priced to stock up too! $6.99 30mL but customizable, various RY4's, sorry no marlb/usa

Freedom USA Smoke does have Marlb/usa! But pricey, $15 for 30ml. Madvapes was my choice too :)

Yea we need another source for marlb/USA, any one?

Vapor Pro New I have ordered here not bad and priced to stock up too! $6.99 30mL but customizable, various RY4's, sorry no marlb/usa

Freedom USA Smoke does have Marlb/usa! But pricey, $15 for 30ml. Madvapes was my choice too :)

Yea we need another source for marlb/USA, any one?

Thanks Jkimbo I know how the hell dosen't suppliers make a standard tobacco mix, what the guy at Bluemist told me its bcuz of no one requested it as of lately, He told me he mixes his orders right after they are ordered, maybe he will make a tobacco for me by request, I think alot of tobaccos are sold out now bcuz people like me like cutting them to get more traditional type of vapes, I know alot of people say they hate the taste of real cigs but I like it, I want to vape the flavor of what I used to smoke as my main vape, friut flavs and RY4 type flavs are good but I dont vape them like I do compared to what I used to smoke, ***still if anyone out there on the forums knows about where a reg. USA mix tobacco is at for under .50cents a ML, let us know it will help***, Thanks for more info. :help:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

I suspect that is a crock of ****! I find it hard to believe more people all over the place have requested various candy flavors, they have like hundreds of ridiculous flavors, and only a few tobacco or handful at best. That's hard to believe IMHO :)

Also I find it ridiculous how some suppliers rate their nic levels at lo medium and high. High issually only 16mg-18mg lol

I know a lot of people that tried ecigs but quickly ran back to analogs because they were lead to believe 4mg is Low 8mg is medium and 16 mg is High. A lot of starter kits come with only 8mg! Like vaping air! I was ready to go back to analogs until I tried 24 mg which is a Light or Medium for me. 36mg is more true to a real full flavor analog for TH and head buzz. So these people try the usual starter kits with 8 to 16mg and think vaping is a joke. They never realize the potential of vaping at all! Pity.

And the flood of candy flavors, dont get me started on that again lol

Edited by Jkimbo

I suspect that is a crock of ****! I find it hard to believe more people all over the place have requested various candy flavors, they have like hundreds of ridiculous flavors, and only a few tobacco or handful at best. That's hard to believe IMHO :)

I know suppliers went crazy on candy flavors, no wonder the FDA/Media said that e cigs are attracting kids its possibly bcuz of that IMO, There needs to be more tobacco type flavs, if I can't get USA mix tobacco at the bulk price I might just get the flu cured or i think its called Virgina blend at madvapes, correct me if im wrong on this.

It is a tobacco flavor. Nutty in taste. 555 is a stock flavor.

Awwww that sucks, if you aren't that busy do you know where a reg. tobacco flavor is, alot of suppliers use weird names, it taste like peanuts to you, is that what you personally think that flav tastes like or is this what you think all tobacco flavs taste like, bcuz if it tastes like marlboro 24mg from the vaporroom, I might try it, bcuz it might taste like tobacco to me and nuts to you, let me know your feedback will definatly help me on choosing, Thanx bro.

I would suggest those of you who are trying to beat your addiction knuckle down and get er done while you still can ,those who are just trying to find alternative means to get your nic fix will have to pay up I am afraid.With so many people out of work or underemployed the tax revenue stream is drying up .There are places that are taxing tanning beds ,and socking the tax to fast food establishments as we voice our opinions we are providing a means to allow them to see how many of us are not paying tobaqcco tax anymore.It won't take them long to do the math.

I would suggest those of you who are trying to beat your addiction knuckle down and get er done while you still can ,those who are just trying to find alternative means to get your nic fix will have to pay up I am afraid.With so many people out of work or underemployed the tax revenue stream is drying up .There are places that are taxing tanning beds ,and socking the tax to fast food establishments as we voice our opinions we are providing a means to allow them to see how many of us are not paying tobaqcco tax anymore.It won't take them long to do the math.

Your right, I would say by the next Presidential election :)

I agree. I don't really see juice drying up soon but I do see it regulated and taxed. Which really means we will just have to pay more to fuel our habit.

Personally, I am not really trying to cut my addiction, but am looking for something safer. And if the costs rise I won't be happy but will probably pay it.

I am not totally against regulation though, you want things you order to be somewhat safe. Personally I think they should legalize and tax pot.

A heck of a lot safer than smokes, not into it but I can at least see that

Have some juice on hand and will order more, not because I think it won't be available but I do think costs will rise

I comend suppliers like VT that are at least doing what they can to label juice snd package in child proof caps

Perception will carry a lot when the FDA decides on who to go after.

Myfreedomsmokes has 500ml for 129-ish

Great thread!

Good source, thanks a lot! Excellent tobacco selection, nic levels up to 36mg and beyond, different sizes and bulk, and decent prices! I have added My Freedom Smoke to my list :)

I agree. I don't really see juice drying up soon but I do see it regulated and taxed. Which really means we will just have to pay more to fuel our habit.

Personally, I am not really trying to cut my addiction, but am looking for something safer. And if the costs rise I won't be happy but will probably pay it.

I am not totally against regulation though, you want things you order to be somewhat safe. Personally I think they should legalize and tax pot.

A heck of a lot safer than smokes, not into it but I can at least see that

Have some juice on hand and will order more, not because I think it won't be available but I do think costs will rise

I comend suppliers like VT that are at least doing what they can to label juice snd package in child proof caps

Perception will carry a lot when the FDA decides on who to go after.

Im not against regulation (tax) completly but I sure as hell don't want to pay some insane price, idk I guess im paranoid or just smart to want to stock up in bulk right now, what do you think suppliers do, but they sell theirs, im going to vape it and lower the nic so in a matter of 2 years ill be able to be done with nic all together, I dont need nic for the rest of my life and yes right now I make half as much as I did when I was working due to no work (Ironwork Construction) so im collecting unemployment, so finding a deal on bulk liquids I think for me and others in a simialar situation can benefit in a e liquid extinction witch may happen and if it does happen im not going to be the person with a bunch of e cig supplies and no juice to vape, Now if nothing happens and suppliers are still going after the court case im still good bcuz IMO this is something I would do anyways.

That's what I am afraid of too, higher costs. Take Johnson Creek for example, fine juices well packaged and provide the contents on their labels. In addition I'm sure they provide a clean quality environment for producing their juices, As should be yes. But look at their prices even now, $10 for 15ml and $20 for 30ml. If prices are this high before the FDA gets in the game, imagine what they might be like after and that is not even factoring in any additional taxes which I'm sure would follow. We could end up paying $25 for 15ml and $50 for 30ml.

I am in favor of some sort of guidelines and regulations, but I do not want to force these companies to adhere to ridiculously strict testing and production which would increase the prices beyond the need to! And as for the tax, it better not be as criminal as the tobacco taxes!