E Liquid Apocalapse, Its Coming

RE: Darrin as far as the FDA going after suppliers if they go for 1, 5, or even 20 they are going to go for all of them hopefully with the exception of VT, lets get real and that is IMO, RE: VT members I dont want to change the theme of this thread so lets keep it going with what it is intended for helping vapors get stocked up B4 something happens and like I said in the very first post of the thread we dont know whats going to happen until it happens, so lets prepare for the worst bcuz im not going to be hung out to dry (literally) when you cant order liquid online for good prices compared to regulation and pay 20bucks a carto at a gas station, **I will continue myself and hopefully other members to update this thread with other great deals on liquids for bulk stocking. Thanks VT staff & members for helping me and I hope other people as well. :)

That's what I am afraid of too, higher costs. Take Johnson Creek for example, fine juices well packaged and provide the contents on their labels. In addition I'm sure they provide a clean quality environment for producing their juices, As should be yes. But look at their prices even now, $10 for 15ml and $20 for 30ml. If prices are this high before the FDA gets in the game, imagine what they might be like after and that is not even factoring in any additional taxes which I'm sure would follow. We could end up paying $25 for 15ml and $50 for 30ml.

I am in favor of some sort of guidelines and regulations, but I do not want to force these companies to adhere to ridiculously strict testing and production which would increase the prices beyond the need to! And as for the tax, it better not be as criminal as the tobacco taxes!

I totally agree with what you said, +1 on that. Oh yeah on another note after reading thru this entire thread, the MAIN reason I started vaping is to SAVE MONEY compared to regulated taxed tobacco, so finding a deal is great even if e liquid isn't going down.

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

I think that seized shipments are going to be a bigger issue than targeted suppliers. Suppliers are losing a lot of $$$ at the border. If juice didnt have such a high margin, we may have already seen it in the price tag. This is what will likely drive the prices up and suppliers out.

I would caution anyone who is buying in bulk to get samples first. There is a lot of crappy juice out there and I really wonder WTF is going on where some suppliers are selling it for under $0.25 per ML. That is ridiculously low, IMHO and I can't help but think that there is something up to sell it for what are essentially the best DIY prices

I think that seized shipments are going to be a bigger issue than targeted suppliers. Suppliers are losing a lot of $$$ at the border. If juice didnt have such a high margin, we may have already seen it in the price tag. This is what will likely drive the prices up and suppliers out.

I would caution anyone who is buying in bulk to get samples first. There is a lot of crappy juice out there and I really wonder WTF is going on where some suppliers are selling it for under $0.25 per ML. That is ridiculously low, IMHO and I can't help but think that there is something up to sell it for what are essentially the best DIY prices

I personally talked to the guy on the phone at the place for .16cents a ml, and its NOT like hes mixing in his bathtub, he seemed very professional works out of a studio, older guy, and is really overstocked and just wants to have a sale to help people stock up, Ive already seen various good reviews on his liquid and everything is good with him, everything isnt always about money cant someone be nice, dont come on my topics and try to BASH them, send me a pm if you want to cross that line.

Mike at Indy Vapor Shop is over stocked with juice. That is why he has them on sale. He wants to go down to a lower stock and only keep the best flavors. I bet he will be willing to negotiate on bigger ml or price. You might be able to get him to sale a gallon of something. I have seen his gallons before he puts them in the little bottles. I bet he has a lot he needs to get rid of before they expire. I could be wrong but I have a feeling it is something like that. He is a good guy so, if you can negotiate a way for him to be happy then he will make you happy.

I have ordered from both Indy Vapor and Mad Vapes now and it was because of their prices...and the impending doom that hangs over us like a pall.

I can say that I am quite pleased with what I got from both of these stores! I plan to elaborate soon on a post of my own but I ordered a wide variety and for the most part they are really good. It helped me get like 200 MLs now.

Also Mad Vapes took like a day to get to my house. I guess cause I am in SC and they are in NC.

RE: Schizo and lightbringer, Yeah Mike at IVPS is awesome and he's definatly getting a order from me within the next week, Thanks Schizo for the recommendation about the bulk liquid, Im comprising a list of a few suppliers with certain flavors of liquid to stock up on, I appreciate all the POSITIVE feedback, keep it up guys, your all awesome! :beer:

I suspect that is a crock of ****! I find it hard to believe more people all over the place have requested various candy flavors, they have like hundreds of ridiculous flavors, and only a few tobacco or handful at best. That's hard to believe IMHO :)

And the flood of candy flavors, dont get me started on that again lol

Keep in mind... many of us don't ever care to taste that crappy analog smokey flavor again!

BLUEMIST VAPING sweet deal! :thumbsup:

Hypermint

Base Liquid: PG 80% / VG 20%

Size: 150ml-PROMO PRICE! $20.00

Whoa...that's cheap...any good? any other flavors that cheap cause I am not a menthol fan

:devil:

wait I just reread and saw base...no nic huh...I am not quite ready for the DYI world

:devil:

Edited by lightbringer

I personally talked to the guy on the phone at the place for .16cents a ml, and its NOT like hes mixing in his bathtub, he seemed very professional works out of a studio, older guy, and is really overstocked and just wants to have a sale to help people stock up, Ive already seen various good reviews on his liquid and everything is good with him, everything isnt always about money cant someone be nice, dont come on my topics and try to BASH them, send me a pm if you want to cross that line.

WTF are your talking about, I didnt bash him, I suggested people use caution. It was an opinion and you don't own a topic. I didnt insinuate anything about mixing in bathtub.

Good Grief, man.

Juice from China is dirt cheap, there is a HUGE markup. I seen 15ml bottle wholesale for 20 cents per bottle, 30ml for 50 cents a bottle (bulk lots), those are the same ones that sell for $6 to $15 here after the markup.

I'm glad to see producers here in the USA offer some competitive prices!

We should be sampling before we buy any way :)

Edited by Jkimbo

I've NEVER seen China wholesale liquid for 20c per 15ml. If it's going that cheap, there is something fishy about the liquid. It's amazing to see the lengths vapors will go to save a couple of bucks especially when most of us spent 5 buck a day easily on cigarettes. If it's to good to be true, it probably is. I agree with Burn on this one. Of course we run a store but I've always been pretty honest. That's some literally dirt cheap liquid.

It will be a long time still before anything happens with court, and especially with a court battle, so we have time. I plan on taking my time, and try to find a handfull of juices I like, then stock up on them. I also need to experoment with my ecigg and figure out what I like better. Low res no low res, drip tip, no drip tip. ect.... we got time. I know that once the evil greedy government gets their hands on this market, they will screw everything up to beyond recognition, like they do with everything else they touch.

WTF are your talking about, I didnt bash him, I suggested people use caution. It was an opinion and you don't own a topic. I didnt insinuate anything about mixing in bathtub.

Good Grief, man.

IDK......you just come off a little cocky when YOU reply to my posts, especially in the mosh pit, but its all good man, no hard feelings, I guess I took it the wrong way when you said "something was up" with bulk sale suppliers.

I've NEVER seen China wholesale liquid for 20c per 15ml. If it's going that cheap, there is something fishy about the liquid. It's amazing to see the lengths vapors will go to save a couple of bucks especially when most of us spent 5 buck a day easily on cigarettes. If it's to good to be true, it probably is. I agree with Burn on this one. Of course we run a store but I've always been pretty honest. That's some literally dirt cheap liquid.

WHAT!!!! 20cents for 15ml, yeah there is something fishy in china about that, I just ordered all mine at My Freedom Smokes USA, there I know nothing is messed with its mixed right after ordered, I ended up paying like .26cents a ml.

Honestly neither. I wouldn't worry about stocking up just yet. I suggest everyone waits to see what happens with the court case on the 28th

Yeah but Chris what if the worst happens and alot of vapers have no juice to vape then what, hopefully everything is going to be all good for everybody (suppliers & vapors) thats my true wish on the situation, and I wasn't trying to create a SCARE with this topic towards anyone either, just trying to give the vapors out here my thoughts and what I was doing, I didn't tell anyone on this forum to "hurry up and stock up", was just doing it myself and asking others to chime in on any suggestions for suppliers. :) Thanks for allowing the posted topic as well.