I Make Myself Sick!

I have a serious problem... and it's just as bad as any other addiction I could have I think!!

I spend money on vaping supplies at least once or twice a week!

This has gotten rediculous... I just can't believe how easy it is for me to find something I like and just buy it up like it's nothing! I mean, I don't even think twice about it... I just whip out the good ol credit card and charge away. You know it's bad when I don't even need to pull it out anymore... hell, I have everything on my credit card memorized at this point!!! Thank God my wife doesn't have any issues with spending money on stuff she doesn't need... or we would be in a world of hurt!

Anyway... Here's the "supplies of the day": :wallbash: (#2 and #4 to be specific)

I just now saw these things... they are pretty sweet compared to the regular ones I'm used to using. http://shop.nhaler.com/Twisted-Drip-Tips-510-901-801-and-306-twistdriptip.htm

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are pimp... I can't wait! I hadn't seen them until today... do you know if they've been out for very long?

Maybe later we can get a group rate with a good therapist...

Edited by DAYVAPE

I have a serious problem... and it's just as bad as any other addiction I could have I think!!

I spend money on vaping supplies at least once or twice a week!

This has gotten rediculous... I just can't believe how easy it is for me to find something I like and just buy it up like it's nothing! I mean, I don't even think twice about it... I just whip out the good ol credit card and charge away. You know it's bad when I don't even need to pull it out anymore... hell, I have everything on my credit card memorized at this point!!! Thank God my wife doesn't have any issues with spending money on stuff she doesn't need... or we would be in a world of hurt!

Anyway... Here's the "supplies of the day": :wallbash: (#2 and #4 to be specific)

I just now saw these things... they are pretty sweet compared to the regular ones I'm used to using. http://shop.nhaler.com/Twisted-Drip-Tips-510-901-801-and-306-twistdriptip.htm

I had to re-read this post and make sure I didn't post it---I suffer from the same addiction. :wallbash:

Hello, my name is Lisa, and I too am a Vapaholic !!!!!

Damn, I really like those pieces. as treat for not spending any money yet this month--I think I need a couple. I'm thinking 5 & 6 would be nice in my collections.

I figure I still spend less per month than I would if I were still smoking. It helps that the price of cigarettes keep going up !!!thumbsup.gif

Hello, my name is Lisa, and I too am a Vapaholic !!!!!

Damn, I really like those pieces. as treat for not spending any money yet this month--I think I need a couple. I'm thinking 5 & 6 would be nice in my collections.

I figure I still spend less per month than I would if I were still smoking. It helps that the price of cigarettes keep going up !!!thumbsup.gif

Hell, I figure I just hadn't seen them yet and that all of you "cool people" already had them! Sorry if I make anyone else mad at themselves for not being able to resist spending!

LOL--I rely on you guys to find all the cool stuff.........

Just ordered 4 &5--

We are all in this together !!!!

Vapaholics anonymous--12 step program includes how to max the credit cards, spending way too much time on the forum(Therapy for spending too much money) and then spending some more money.

LOL--I rely on you guys to find all the cool stuff.........

Just ordered 4 &5--

We are all in this together !!!!

Vapaholics anonymous--12 step program includes how to max the credit cards, spending way too much time on the forum(Therapy for spending too much money) and then spending some more money.

And lastly... how to end up withh some really cool E-cigs and such! :thumbsup:

#2 is sweet.. but i may have to get the #6...

i have taken to using a white atty on my black buzz. that #6 would set it off nicely. ;)

Pretty sweet huh? I didn't know these existed until today... so I (along with others I made do it) bought 4 different ones for my 510 cartos on the Buzz. :thumbsup:

i'm not diggin the cartos.

when i get a multimeter i will crank up the voltage (want to make sure i can return to exactly where i am now with atties, i love it at 4.5), but at 3.7, and 4.5. (plus, i tried them on the VP PT too, at 5v), i'm juts not liking it.

i wish i did, they are convenient. i will definitely play with them when i get a multimeter though, i have a couple blank 5 packs.

#2 is sweet.. but i may have to get the #6...

i have taken to using a white atty on my black buzz. that #6 would set it off nicely. ;)

Just to make you aware....it says amethyst leaf...that leads me to believe it's purple and white....not black and white.

i just ordered #6 and #8.

i think #8 (amethyst leaf) would be the best one with stainless... i use stainless LRs on my back-up unit

the #6 is onyx and white (for the Buzz) ;)

Edited by Stirfry