I Make Myself Sick!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Im pissed.. you should see all they have to offer now!! They have a crapload of new COOL colors ... consider youself the "chosen one"!!!

I got 5, Burgundy Marble, Tigers Eye, White Onyx Stripe, Carrara Marble and Amethyst Flake. Hey, I held out for over three days. I figure these will be okay with the black and white ego batts I have. Lost my titanium so not an issue there.

holy crap! those new ones are sweet! i haven't even received my order yet and i want more, lol.

i may have to pick up an 8, 9, 10, and 17. ;)

No kidding! I had like 5 more in my shopping cart before I talked myself out of it.

Three of the ones FT picked were the ones I liked as well. That sux! I'm sure I'll give in before long though. :wallbash:

Thanks. That's good to know.

If I have a chance tomorrow (slim as my sister and nephew are in from France and we're getting ready for vacash), I'm going to run a bit through one of them to see. I think even if you get the upper part open a little you'll be in better shape. This is why I pre-drip. I will actually drip 1-2 drips after I'm done so it has a chance to run down the sides. Anymore and you will get leaks.

got mine today. i hate the black one, it's hart to see and the hole is small, the white/amethyst one is "ok" since light passes through it. they are shorter than the other metal shorty i have.

all in all... they look sweet but i will likely not use them at all. i'll try to drill them out though...

the shorter (but not as short as these) stainless one i got from wordup rocks (huge wide mouth).

:(

the shorter (but not as short as these) stainless one i got from wordup rocks (huge wide mouth).

Yeah - that's a nice wide one, I'm just not a fan of metal. I ordered some more from super t, and going to try the polished aluminum (looks cool but I'm hoping the aluminum will throw off the heat).

go back and check again... they have "C" and "D" models now at wordup... plastic versions of the A and B.

i am not a fan of the contoured ones, so there are only so many choices when it comes to finding ones with a wide mouth and straight-walled design

PS. let me know what you think of the aluminum!

Edited by Stirfry

I must admit I really like these twisted trips. the neck is a bit narrow, but seems to work well. I just make sure the liquid has run through to the atty, couple times have had to wipe the tip when I missed.

Then again, this is my first adventure into drip tips----I really love the colors, and know I couldnt use metal tips. I actually like the curve of the tip....I also like the straight wall on the carts too.. .....

A friend at work decided she wanted to order a 510 mega and an atomizer, so we combined orders--so long as we were shopping........

Just ordered a couple of tips from wordup, so I will have something to compare to. ended up ordering the ego 900mAh, LR atts (I actually haven't ordered atts since they came out--another first for me),

so long as I was spending money why not get a bit more VG.

I really have to stop spending money !!!!!!!

Wordup really did have a great selection, one stop shopping.