I Make Myself Sick!

Ok - you wanna hear something really sick? We're having a family get together soon and I'm planning to give my brother an eGo in hopes of converting him. So, I've been shopping for an eGo. I placed my order on Saturday, but also picked up some drip tips and cartos. Then on Sunday I see that Puresmoker is selling full JOYE EGO kits (two atty, two batts, two cones, charger, etc.) for $50!!! Come on! I ordered two of them. So, I've got 3 eGos on the way. I only vape at 6V!!! Why did I order two extra eGos? :wallbash:

Then FTJoe has to post a link to the new TW Tobacco Concentrate flavors. Well, gotta try those, don't I?

Sick, sick, sick.

That's not really sick... that's just downright funny!!! :thumbsup:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a bummer... you had just ordered/rec'd your other drip tips the other day too huh? Oh well... I'm sure they will all get used at some point. Hell, I already have like 5 tips... some stainless, and some Delrin. But these bad boys are one of a kinds! :wallbash:

yeah, but it's the shorty stainless, it was like $6, and it will still likely be my "standard" one. i like stainless. the only way to what i like best is to have more than one, i suppose, lol.

the one i have now is also straight walled on the exterior... i might not like the curved ones. we'll see. ;)

plus, i still use my Spade with an LR at school. and i hold it in my teeth sometimes, so the plastic would be better for that one.

DayVape just wanted to make sure he wasn't the only one spending money.....

Mine are on the Way !!!! #4 & #5, I can't wait. believe it or not, this will be my first drip tip....always something else to spend money on.

I really do have a problem....vaping supplies are just way too addictive.

i dripped from day one (i literally used a cart for like two hours and was like "eff this!") and i just got my first drip tip maybe 4 days ago. it's like a dream come true, lol.

I still have two ego kits in the cart from puresmoker. Need a discount code to really make me pres the button. I am going to reload my gift card so maybe tomorrow?

I couldn't find a code, but heck, two eGos for $100 & free shipping. Was good enough for me.

I must have missed that... didn't know you choose.

Apologies for thread crapping but black indicated regular, silver low res but I didn't see where you could choose it. Okay, I guess if I'm committing myself to the ego...I reload the GC on the way to work. So really not thread crapping as it looks like I'm buying again. Hopefully they'll be OOS when I get on later. ;-)

I know!! That's what I've been saying all along. I don't think we can have enough backups.

I don't know... I have a TON of backups! It's almost rediculous, and even a little sad, leaving all these like new mods/attys/batts hidden away all alone in a dark drawer. I mean, I could fully setup probably 10 different people... they wouldn't need a thing! :lol:

I suppose the minute my Buzz breaks down I would still be a happy vaper... so I'll sit on the stuff! ;)

yeah, but it's the shorty stainless, it was like $6, and it will still likely be my "standard" one. i like stainless. the only way to what i like best is to have more than one, i suppose, lol.

the one i have now is also straight walled on the exterior... i might not like the curved ones. we'll see. ;)

plus, i still use my Spade with an LR at school. and i hold it in my teeth sometimes, so the plastic would be better for that one.

For me... I totally prefer the curved ones over the straight ones for some reason. And I can't stand the feeling of metal in my mouth... gives me the willys! I have a couple stainless T-tips that I use from time to time. I can't wait to get these new ones... any day now! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

I keep lending my ego batteries out. Think its great for those first trying. I have tons of 510 batts, lending those out as well for people to "see" if they like it. Have another package with a PCC set up for a friend's wife to lend her. After 6 months finally asking someone to bring back what I lent them when their pick up their computer I fixed free of charge. Uh oh, I feel a rant coming on. Guy I work with keeps saying after months, I forgot to bring the stuff in...again. Actually he stopped saying it last week or so.

Sometimes people can be very frustrating, especially when you are trying to help them. People can view a loan as a very indefinite thing. I now only loan those items I don't plan on getting back--ordering new parts etc is up to them. I figure it all goes towards a good cause.

fixing computers for free on the other hand.....

If you can't rant to us then who can you rant to !!!

I'm going through the same thing with my niece right now--she's tried vaping a bit, but still keeps smoking (it's easier). oh well, maybe it will stick later....

Besides--there is always more stuff to buy !!!!

I don't know... I have a TON of backups! It's almost rediculous, and even a little sad, leaving all these like new mods/attys/batts hidden away all alone in a dark drawer. I mean, I could fully setup probably 10 different people... they wouldn't need a thing! :lol:

I suppose the minute my Buzz breaks down I would still be a happy vaper... so I'll sit on the stuff! ;)

Sitting on it is a very good idea - in case something breaks, in case of a ban, in case the power goes out, in case you lose one, in case more than one break down at once....Did I ever mention that I like preparing for all emergencies? And that I believe in plenty of backups? :thumbsup:

Sitting on it is a very good idea - in case something breaks, in case of a ban, in case the power goes out, in case you lose one, in case more than one break down at once....Did I ever mention that I like preparing for all emergencies? And that I believe in plenty of backups? :thumbsup:

So true! I kinda forget about this ban thing! That would just suck for us really bad! :thumbsdown:

I couldn't find a code, but heck, two eGos for $100 & free shipping. Was good enough for me.

Why didnt you post this yesterday BEFORE I ordered mine!?!?!?!/ LOL

Well, I got mine from Luke and IF there is any problem with it, I know he'll take care of it! :thumbsup:

Edited by ThaHodgehound

LOL I will from now on!!!

I always hate missing a deal, I'm one of those people that will spend way too much time and energy looking. i still say I need a coupon code to make this worth it if it makes you feel any better.

These new drip tips from Nhaler are sweet... I dig em! Some crazy colors... the "tigers eye" is crazy looking with light from my headlamp on it. Its really irradescent looking... I wonder what they are made of? Anywho, work great on cartos... except I did notice that one of them is so tight that it won't go on. :thumbsdown:

Edited by DAYVAPE

These new drip tips from Nhaler are sweet... I dig em! Some crazy colors... the "tigers eye" is crazy looking with light from my headlamp on it. Its really irradescent looking... I wonder what they are made of? Anywho, work great on cartos... except I did notice that one of them is so tight that it won't go on. :thumbsdown:

I finally loaded my gift card back up - and I'm not afraid to use it. You guys clean them all out, I'll have to check later.