I Make Myself Sick!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not diggin the cartos.

when i get a multimeter i will crank up the voltage (want to make sure i can return to exactly where i am now with atties, i love it at 4.5), but at 3.7, and 4.5. (plus, i tried them on the VP PT too, at 5v), i'm juts not liking it.

i wish i did, they are convenient. i will definitely play with them when i get a multimeter though, i have a couple blank 5 packs.

Here's what's crazy. I used to be a 510 atty guy, direct dripping it, pretty much all of the time. Well, I made my first carto purchase from V4L a few months back... and now I pretty much ALWAYS use cartos! I mean, to me, they have much better flavor and everything compared to the 510. I have settled in at 4.7 on my Buzz with cartos... and I couldn't be happier with the performance. I suspect that it makes a big difference on what resistance each carto is when it comes to the voltage setting. But so far, it's the Premium Cartos from V4L right now. :thumbsup:

i just ordered #6 and #8.

i think #8 (amethyst leaf) would be the best one with stainless... i use stainless LRs on my back-up unit

the #6 is onyx and white (for the Buzz) ;)

That's a bummer... you had just ordered/rec'd your other drip tips the other day too huh? Oh well... I'm sure they will all get used at some point. Hell, I already have like 5 tips... some stainless, and some Delrin. But these bad boys are one of a kinds! :wallbash:

Edited by DAYVAPE

DayVape just wanted to make sure he wasn't the only one spending money.....

Mine are on the Way !!!! #4 & #5, I can't wait. believe it or not, this will be my first drip tip....always something else to spend money on.

I really do have a problem....vaping supplies are just way too addictive.

Mine are on the Way !!!! #4 & #5, I can't wait. believe it or not, this will be my first drip tip....always something else to spend money on.

Oh wow... so you really are going to enjoy your drip tips!!

Those are, in my opinion, one of the best inventions yet introduced into the world of vaping! :thumbsup:

Drip tips are really fantastic, kitsune! I think you're gonna love them. They make vaping even better.

Apparently I was just waiting for right one to come around, these baby's are beautiful !!! I can't wait to try them--

Done for this month however--Drip tips, DIY flavorshack and some DV flavorings. Trying my hand at spend less than 100/month--

Its only the 13th--don't know if I will be able to hold out that long !!! at least the boxmod doesn't come out of my expenses for the month--really am loving it though. I love new toys !!!

I'd say lots of people love their new toys - and that's why we all spend so much on them. LOL

I keep telling myself I will not buy anything else for one month--usually lasts about 2 weeks-- until somebody posts something really cool that I can't live without !!

I keep telling myself I will not buy anything else for one month--usually lasts about 2 weeks-- until somebody posts something really cool that I can't live without !!

That's what happens to me, too!! Although, I have made it through an entire month without buying anything. Not this month cause I need a couple of things. :whistle:

I thought maybe this was going to be THE month......maybe next month.

In 14 months I haven't been able to go through the month without buying something, I'm pretty sure the withdrawal symptoms would be worse than when I quit smoking. Oh, no, wait--vaping made that fairly painless--maybe if I were ever able to give up chocolate.

Ok - you wanna hear something really sick? We're having a family get together soon and I'm planning to give my brother an eGo in hopes of converting him. So, I've been shopping for an eGo. I placed my order on Saturday, but also picked up some drip tips and cartos. Then on Sunday I see that Puresmoker is selling full JOYE EGO kits (two atty, two batts, two cones, charger, etc.) for $50!!! Come on! I ordered two of them. So, I've got 3 eGos on the way. I only vape at 6V!!! Why did I order two extra eGos? :wallbash:

Then FTJoe has to post a link to the new TW Tobacco Concentrate flavors. Well, gotta try those, don't I?

Sick, sick, sick.

Look at it this way--if you use one of the egos, you will truly appreciate you 6V. Never know--might be able to sell them to your brother--I don't think I have heard about anybody trying an e-cig and not becoming vapaholic !!!

or

Karma !!innocent.gif

Then FTJoe has to post a link to the new TW Tobacco Concentrate flavors. Well, gotta try those, don't I?

I still have two ego kits in the cart from puresmoker. Need a discount code to really make me pres the button. I am going to reload my gift card so maybe tomorrow?