I Make Myself Sick!

I must admit I really like these twisted trips. the neck is a bit narrow, but seems to work well. I just make sure the liquid has run through to the atty, couple times have had to wipe the tip when I missed.

Then again, this is my first adventure into drip tips----I really love the colors, and know I couldnt use metal tips. I actually like the curve of the tip....I also like the straight wall on the carts too.. .....

A friend at work decided she wanted to order a 510 mega and an atomizer, so we combined orders--so long as we were shopping........

Just ordered a couple of tips from wordup, so I will have something to compare to. ended up ordering the ego 900mAh, LR atts (I actually haven't ordered atts since they came out--another first for me),

so long as I was spending money why not get a bit more VG.

I really have to stop spending money !!!!!!!

Wordup really did have a great selection, one stop shopping.

I think it's great that you know someone you can share orders with - saves on shipping. :thumbsup:

Be sure and let us know what you think of the LR attys and the new eGo batt. I haven't tried one of the 900mAh batts...yet. I love the LR attys though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For what it's worth ya'll.. I felt the need to try and drill out all of my "T-TIPS" this weekend. I started with a bit just barely bigger than the hole it already had and worked up to the next size bit. I'm happy/surprised to say that my venture was 100% positive, with no losses. You just need to make sure your bits are nice and sharp and go slow. I ended up using a towel and vice to hold it while I did the drilling. Otherwise, the bit would catch and spin it between my fingers, burning the :censored: out of them! I didn't want to try to go any bigger than I did for fear they couldn't go any further. I'm happy with the hole size now... they are the same or bigger than all the rest I've tried at least.

Edited by DAYVAPE

For what it's worth ya'll.. I felt the need to try and drill out all of my "T-TIPS" this weekend. I started with a bit just barely bigger than the hole it already had and worked up to the next size bit. I'm happy/surprised to say that my venture was 100% positive, with no losses. You just need to make sure your bits are nice and sharp and go slow. I ended up using a towel and vice to hold it while I did the drilling. Otherwise, the bit would catch and spin it between my fingers, burning the :censored: out of them! I didn't want to try to go any bigger than I did for fear they couldn't go any further. I'm happy with the hole size now... they are the same or bigger than all the rest I've tried at least.

I need to stop reading about new flavors or products out there. I'm running up my credit card. I am now commanding myself to stop and enjoy the toys I have now. See how I like these toys before I go playing again.