Support Our Vaping Troops!

FTJoe - I think he was saying no to the extra goodies. Or that's the way I took it. He did ask for 510s before that.

I'm gonna bet they will use ANYTHING and EVERYTHING we send their way, don't ya think?

I'm thinkin' I will be sending several complete 510 kits... only gently used. At least that way they can try vaping out or keep and use. I know my 510 stuff didn't get alot of use because I was on to MODS way to damn quick! LOL. :thumbsup:

Cool. I have tons of stuff. Carts as well, blue foam, fluval, tea bags, and cartos. I have to say, if the low res cartos are any good, you can have my regular ones (40-50 of them). I'm looking through some old 510s someone I was helping screwed up and some mega 510s with a PCC (good for charging on the go). I have tons of stuff coming from TotallyWicked so I should be able to help. Good luck out there.

This is cool, I love this forum! You guys all rock. I'll get making some good stuff this weekend. Don't have much hardware, but I do have Girl Scout cookies. :D And lots and lots of juice stuff.

VS, good luck on your mission today, looking forward to hearing from you again. Thanks for all you do.

Hey Guys

Sorry I havent posted here in a bit..been working 12 hour shifts. Dayvape asked a question on shipping items....my idea was that we all send our items separately, so that they would receive em over a period of time. If Im not mistaken, these guys sometimes have alotta down time..might give em something to day dream about on these long boring in betweens. Kinda like us...waiting on the postman. :rolleyes2: VapingSoldier I do have a request for you...was hoping you might post a few picks of you and your unit, and maybe some names to go with faces if you would please. K..I have the address if anyone would like to send a care package, just PM me for it.

Pics would be great !!! love to see whos out there fighting and vaping (or soon to be vaping). I'm pretty sure you guys wont be getting trashed equipment.....

I have a feeling you will soon have more vaping supplies and friends than you know what to do with.

Just waiting on a couple orders to come in--needed some bottles to put juice in--figured it would be easier to ration that way--I hope you don't mind diy flavors. I mostly create my own flavors these days.

any descriptions about what RY4 tastes like?? Its one of the few flavors I have never tried and will try to come close in creating it if I have an idea of the taste....

Stay safe !!!

Hey VS,

I have 8 disposable kits - 510 attys that can be used with any 510 battery (so the supplier told me) and batteries & usb chargers that only work together and the batteries are good for 3 charges. And filled cartridges: 5 tobacco & 3 menthol. I figure they'd be good for those who want to try vaping. Sound good to you?

I've also got some gently used 510 bits. And will probably throw some other goodies in too.

Funny - I ran across what had to be 20-30 pre-filled menthol carts and 10 or so Marlboro. My wife actually liked them when we were doing nic. I'll send it but won't count that though as a contribution, its almost a penalty. I figure you can't go wrong with Dulcis, TT and Mentha, I'll get some of that as soon as I reload my gift card at Walmart. I'll start off with some hardware, carts and fluval, foam, etc. I think the idea of spreading this out over time is a good one if VS can check in once in a while and give us a status. If they aren't familiar with fluval, tea bags and blue foam can someone post the links please if they have them handy on how to use?

Was there a commitment somewhere to not use as currency with other units? Just saying...

This is soooo friggin' cool! I love this place! Do you all realize how much stuff these guys are going to get?? It's going to be NUTS!! AWESOME!

Hang in there V.Soldier... we'll do what we can, even though it's not much!! :thumbsup:

Hey everyone im back... Whew lol. Yes of course FTJoe, I said before, that ONLY people in my unit that I actually know and trust and am friends with will be getting anything thats sent, which is as of now, 4 vaping buddies, 12 non vaping buddies, out of those 12, 10 are interested in vaping, and out of 10 7 of them are clamoring over my shoulder when we get home from a mission to see what you guys are saying on this thread hahaha. We really cant thank you enough, and YES pics are a GREAT IDEA!!! Wilco on posing them, I have a few of them on my page now, and im gonna get some friends to email me some so I can post them as well. I have 3/4s of a bottle of Mentha left... Who wants to bet me that we wont vape this entire thing by the end of the week haha. But seriously, we really cant thank you enough, we really only get things from family and loved ones, and your extreme generosity is very humbling to us. My buddies in all seriousness, didnt even believe me when I informed them that people from all across America were going to be shipping us vaping supplies for free. I had to put the laptop in front of their face just to get them to believe me, and nowthey cant wait hahaha. And how your timing is perfect VT... Today I burned out my last atty, and Iv refilled this carto like 5 times already (praying that it doesnt crap out on me!!!) But again, I cant say this enough, you guys are amazing and dont think for a second we wont return the favor :D (Army swag... anyone?)

Ill be on for the next 2 hours vaping watching some grimmgreen vids and posting here. Vape on!!

To DAJAMASTER - Wow that sure is alot, those disposable would be GREAT for some of the ones in my unit who only smoke like half a pack a day, it would probobly last them a couple weeks at least, GREAT idea, your amazing truely :unworthy:

Heres a couple pics, the first one is a few of the surrounding village outside FBP, the second is my battle buddy Herdz, recently converted vapester :D

post-2906-008367000 1276098370_thumb.jpg

post-2906-036196600 1276098381_thumb.jpg

post-2906-008367000 1276098370_thumb.jpg

post-2906-036196600 1276098381_thumb.jpg

Edited by VapingSoldier

Yes of course FTJoe, I said before, that ONLY people in my unit that I actually know and trust and am friends with will be getting anything thats sent, which is as of now, 4 vaping buddies, 12 non vaping buddies, out of those 12, 10 are interested in vaping, and out of 10 7 of them are clamoring over my shoulder when we get home from a mission to see what you guys are saying on this thread hahaha.

Cool - I'll try and get something rolling on the way tomorrow, more like weird things, menthol/regular carts and accessories, fillers, carts, cartos, used attys (some will be low res), etc. Some fluid but not much as I'm nicotine free. You'll have to try some Dulcis and Traditional Tobacco I send to see how it is, might be okay/substitute for RY4. I keep some around to help folks out who show an interest. Later on you can try some Newport and Newport lights maybe from wordupecig, will be ordering stuff soon for a friend from there.

Cool - I'll try and get something rolling on the way tomorrow, more like weird things, menthol/regular carts and accessories, fillers, carts, cartos, used attys (some will be low res), etc. Some fluid but not much as I'm nicotine free. You'll have to try some Dulcis and Traditional Tobacco I send to see how it is, might be okay/substitute for RY4. I keep some around to help folks out who show an interest. Later on you can try some Newport and Newport lights maybe from wordupecig, will be ordering stuff soon for a friend from there.

Whoaaaa dude did you just say newport??? thats what we all used to smoke!! Does it taste like the real thing??? I didnt know there was such a thing!!1 Ohhhh im stoked now! Googling.... btw I just took a pic to show how serious I am... :D hahaha

post-2906-052459700 1276098539_thumb.jpg

post-2906-052459700 1276098539_thumb.jpg

Whoaaaa dude did you just say newport??? thats what we all used to smoke!! Does it taste like the real thing??? I didnt know there was such a thing!!1 Ohhhh im stoked now! Googling.... btw I just took a pic to show how serious I am... :D hahaha

Taste is a relative thing and I saw you posted in regards to lots of you guys smoking noops. One company has a bazillion flavors, I never tried that one, you can let us know.

Edited by FTJoe

VapingSoldier.....What gives man, your posting Images off the internet. I did a search on Firebase Phoenix to get a feel for where you are and the pics you posted come up on other websites??? We would like to see pics of YOU and YOUR unit.

Ahhhh my bad Ouster, I thought you wanted pics of what our FOB looked like. I didnt know those pictures were out on the internet?? I got them off our own military family's support website, i guess we ripped them or they ripped thim i donno. Oh Ill take a pic of me and some buddies in full battle rattle!! There not pretty tho ill tell u now hahaha

the one wearing my ACH (kev helmet) was taken 2 days ago before our mission, then me standing up 10 mins ago, then my buddies creamer and donaldson layin down about 3 months ago or so.. and finally my unit inside kabul for a photo op for some generals (who we never even saw) ok how the heck do i attach them

But hey I wont be on tommoro, 3 platoons are joining the 82nd for a convoy to Kandahar, so ill be sleepin in a foxhole tommoro night ;) Thanks again for everything everyone, were gonna miss you! Good night America and God Bless, ill be back on the 11th!!

post-2906-046496000 1276115736_thumb.jpg

post-2906-032180200 1276115748_thumb.jpg

post-2906-049311200 1276115786_thumb.jpg

post-2906-099737700 1276115800_thumb.jpg

post-2906-046496000 1276115736_thumb.jpg

post-2906-032180200 1276115748_thumb.jpg

post-2906-049311200 1276115786_thumb.jpg

post-2906-099737700 1276115800_thumb.jpg

Edited by VapingSoldier

Heres a couple pics, the first one is a few of the surrounding village outside FBP, the second is my battle buddy Herdz, recently converted vapester :D

VapingSoldier..You have some explaining to do...You battle buddy Herdz...is Actually Staff Sgt Matthew Simon as shown in this pick on the 173 airborn web page Posted June 10 2007.. http://ourbunkers.0catch.com/HerdTrooper.html ...along with the other pic you posted. Odd that the image name is under Herdz

Edited by Ouster

Your IP also shows you located in Florida. (I've excluded your city) with a none military ISP... Careful bud Vapor Talk members know their stuff.

And get rather upset when someone tries to pull something....